A bit disssapointed

Spoiler alert
62 replies to this topic
Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

Im a bit dissapointed. There wont be gas for cars so you dont have to fuel your cars I seriously was hoping there was gonna be fuel for cars :(

Also every character will keep beiing best at their skill. Was planning on playing as Michael and only use the other 2 if I had to... Anyway the multiplayer character will make up for that.

I hope we can use our own music cause R* didnt say Yes or No on that

And I hope there will be german shephards to own :D

Also turning lights on and off and open car roofs and close them again will be with the D-pad right button. Wondering how this will work on a convertible if you wanna turn lights on or off

For all the rest im more than happy with news from V so far. Never been this exited for a game EVER :D :D :D

• jonaayyz likes this

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

have you ever rubbed poop into your own face?

• Vormek, TheWarzoneXL, Prestb97 and 3 others like this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Lol you want fuel for cars? Go drive a car in real life. That would be sh*tty in this game. Rockstar are very smart not to have implemented that feature.

• Constantine7 likes this

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

im happy they dont put it in because when you are chased by the cops it would be sh*t if your running out of fuel, but i do agree that it would be more realistic

gtafan023
  • gtafan023

Trick

• Members

then vote with your wallet,dont buy the game

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Ah yes 'Heists' we have dismissed these claims

• Members
  • None

No fuel makes me happy, as does the protags remaining best at their specilization, I'm sure people maining one charicter will be fine with say using Michael to fly planes for instance. I personally like that each protag not only has their own specialties, it adds to the whole all three of them are vastly diffrent thing, with their own animations, personalities, customization options, and stats.

MattJGUK
  • MattJGUK

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

It would just get annoying after a while. There's only so far into reality you can go in a game like GTA.

Only way this feature could be implemented is through mods. Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember that somebody made a fuel mod for GTAIV PC.

Constantine7
  • Constantine7

Returning Video Tapes

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:23 AM Edited by Constantine7, 08 September 2013 - 11:24 AM.

Yeah, I'm also disappointed we don't have to pay taxes in the game, or get parking tickets, or having to shave every day. Because you know, it's more realistic, and not annoying at all.

• baskerwil and INFYN like this

alz-yer-pal
  • alz-yer-pal

taliBAM ActTuffGetMuff

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

the fuel thing sounded cool at the time but a few days after i kinda thought it would be a pain in the ass after days of playing it.

And i doubt youll be able to yput your own music in it they went to such an effort to make the radio stations good to just let you put your own in lol.

Sneak47
  • Sneak47

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

If you are disappointed, you were just expecting too much.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Its not a driving simulator.

• Stormingz likes this

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:26 AM Edited by Glennyman, 08 September 2013 - 11:27 AM.

There is no need to troll on me. I clearly stated that im SO HAPPY with everything else and I never been so exited EVER for a game. READ ALL OF IT

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

Im a bit dissapointed. There wont be gas for cars so you dont have to fuel your cars I seriously was hoping there was gonna be fuel for cars :(

I suggest you buy Mafia 2 if you haven't already..

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

Well the way I drive is get 8 gallons to the mile so thank god I don't have to refuel.

• EmployeeNr37 likes this

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by Glennyman, 08 September 2013 - 11:34 AM.

I suggest you buy Mafia 2 if you haven't already..

Its not like im seriously hard dissapointed that I have to cry over it wtf guys  :D I was somewhere expecting this would be in game but it isnt. Fine it isnt, I can live with that. Its just a feature. But imo it would be awesome if it was in game  :)

As I clearly stated im as hyped as you guys and I never looked towards a release of game with such exitement!. I pre ordered my special edition months ago ;)

Why also only discuss the fuel statement. How about the D-Pad what do you guys think?

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

have you ever rubbed poop into your own face?

No, but I imagine it's more fun than standing at a virtual fuel pump, pumping virtual fuel into my virtual car. Virtually.

• Found_Again likes this

THUNDER-TRUMP
  • THUNDER-TRUMP

Black Country Crew - Sole Member

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

Well theres fuel for thought

iN-Spad3z
  • iN-Spad3z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

In Mafia II you would refill your cars with gas and honestly i didn't find it even the least bit inconvenient. I think it would have been a pretty good addition if they implemented right. Make it last quite a while and i'm sure most players wouldn't mind stoping for gas every now and then. It adds to the immersion, since vehicles are such a big part of GTAV, and gas is a huge part of vehicles.

The interview with The Benz where he compares putting gas on cars to buying ingredients to make a pizza didn't make much sense to me. If this game was about cooking then I think going to the supermarket to buy ingredients should be implemented as a super market is a huge part of cooking lol. I guess theres a few of us who think gas would be a good idea.    

• Ollie23 likes this

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Not this sh*t again.. I liked fuel as a feature but it was ruined by people nagging about it on this forum. It's the kind of 'realism' (note the quotes) that GTA doesn't bring, has never brought and never will! If you don't get that, you don't get the game.. there is reason the city is called LOS SANTOS and not LOS ANGELES. Read an interview with the producers: GTA isn't a reflection of the real world, it's a reflection of pop culture. Los Santos is a mental image of LA, so it has all the excess, landmarks and whatnot, but the boring bits cut out.. 

The differences in stats in SA were pretty minimal and subtle. CJ wasn't a sucky driver at the start and didn't become magical at the end. It stands to reason that the difference in protags will be nuances. Like how they all have a different walk. Franklin gets a minor boost to grip, Michael is just that bit more accurate, but you'll still be able to do a flying mission with Franklin if you want. 

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

I'd like to be able to interact at the fuel pump even if you don't have to. Would work well when roleplaying.

EmployeeNr37
  • EmployeeNr37

Big Nasty Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

If the prices for gas would be like the real thing, then there would be no money left to spend in the game. So i'm glad it's not in.

TheWarzoneXL
  • TheWarzoneXL

Banging Michael's Housekeeper

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

It would suck slippery cocks if you had to keep filling up your tank. And knowing GTA, gas would be $500 a gallon.

iN-Spad3z
  • iN-Spad3z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Another thing, if gas was implemented then i'm sure being able to own a gas station would also be possible, and it could be a nice source of income.  :lol:

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Seriously people. Stop hating on everyone that wanted fuel ingame. Seriously why hate so much

Read the entire post instead of keeping the hate and trying to start a flame war

The OP also has other things to discuss!

• Monsterousness likes this

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

German Shepards are dons.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

I'm glad it's not in, So glad.

DarkStarfire
  • DarkStarfire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

I can think of some more fun uses for a gas station.

(yeah yeah, it's not GTA but these games still rule)

jonaayyz
  • jonaayyz

☆☆☆☆☆ - GTA Forum Master

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

re-furling cars would be realistic but it would also get extremely annoying if you're driving around in the countryside in a really nice car.

I'm all for realism but you have to enjoy the game too!

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

No fuel = you can actually focus on having fun in the game

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

re-furling cars would be realistic but it would also get extremely annoying if you're driving around in the countryside in a really nice car.

I'm all for realism but you have to enjoy the game too!

I agree. Refurling would get annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users