Photo

GTA V: ULTIMATE TRAILER

GTA V GTA Trailer New
42 replies to this topic
Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:45 AM Edited by Nucking Fuggets, 09 September 2013 - 01:04 PM.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Hey Guys,

GTA V is sooo close and out of my boredom while im waiting for that game i decided to make a mashup of all the released trailers for the game. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think, also if you liked the video be sure to check out my other ones and subscribe.

thanks Fuggets. 

EDIT: 

Getting real close to 1000 views thanks a lot to those who subbed and gave feedback i'm surprised how much of a stir the music made in you guy's opinions and will use this feedback in future videos.

thanks

harbujahn the great
  • harbujahn the great

SOON....YOU WILL ALL BE HUNTED DOWN IN LOS SANTOS !!!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:51 AM Edited by harbujahn the great, 08 September 2013 - 07:52 AM.

nice work not to keen on music choice tho

• Nucking Fuggets likes this

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Ay not to bad mate.

ArteminEm
  • ArteminEm

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

nice one

dewan2000
  • dewan2000

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Yeah Why is dubstep all the same? Starts off decent, then goes to crap...Other than that nice work.

• IchliebeDeutscheland and Nucking Fuggets like this

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

Yeah Why is dubstep all the same? Starts off decent, then goes to crap...Other than that nice work.

thanks guys and i can agree somewhat with you with the music the problem is i was limited to royalty free music and it was hard finding something that would fit in the end the music i used was my best option, i am glad you enjoyed though :)

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:18 AM Edited by SP3CTR3, 08 September 2013 - 08:26 AM.

not bad. 

i know some don't like this kind of music but i would of used this music. This video shows the salton sea area and salvation mountain. kinda crazy.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xDAX2aVWAag

for some reason it wont let me embed the video  :(

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

Stopped watching after the music went to bvvvvvv vwum vwum vwummmmmm. Ruined what would've been a good fan made trailer.

kasper2212
  • kasper2212

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Cool video but music not so much

S-T-F-U
  • S-T-F-U

Rockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

Nice work, very well put together.

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

I cannot see anymore peapol putting some trailer sequenzes together and call it "epic trailer" "da bomb" or something. Sorry mate, this isn't good at all.

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

thanks for all the feed back guys appreciate all of it even if some of it is negative, spent a couple of hours on this so just glad people are watching it <3 

INEEDVNOW
  • INEEDVNOW

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

Dubstep-Dinosaurs-dubstep-22516745-720-5

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

I cannot see anymore peapol putting some trailer sequenzes together and call it "epic trailer" "da bomb" or something. Sorry mate, this isn't good at all.

When I titled it "ultimate trailer" it wasn't to say that my video was "da bomb" or "the sh*t" I titled it that way because to me it seemed the most simple way of explaining that it was all of the trailers in one. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intentions to me the viewer is the one who should critique my work and give titles such as "the bomb" not myself  

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

And that, little children, is the essence of dubstep.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Um, so you took Rockstar's trailers, re-uploaded them together, call it the 'ultimate trailer', and ask users to subscribe? Is this a joke? I hear it has some poorly made 'dubstep' too. This is just another typical advertising thread, you earn subscribers, not beg for them or get them by taking the work of others.

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

Um, so you took Rockstar's trailers, re-uploaded them together, call it the 'ultimate trailer', and ask users to subscribe? Is this a joke? I hear it has some poorly made 'dubstep' too. This is just another typical advertising thread, you earn subscribers, not beg for them or get them by taking the work of others.

first of all I couldn't give a sh*t if you subscribed or not i'm just happy that people are watching something I edited, I just added a simple reminder in my post that I would appreciate subs as well as feedback. secondly if you weren't so ignorant you would see that it isn't just 4 trailers jammed together but i spent at least 2 hours editing and moving around clips to fit music and look good together and lastly I have already explained how limited i was when it came to music.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

Next time, please add something like "Fan-made" to the end of the title, so i wouldn't click on it, because i got no interest in fan-made crap, no matter how good it is!  :/

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

you know what else is a joke the fact that you pirate games that is taking the work of others sh*tting all over it and potentially putting them out of a job. 

• Troublesome86 likes this

FleetAdmiral
  • FleetAdmiral

Commanding Officer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Decent, wouldn't say ultimate unless it used every scrap of video including the video from the ads on the official website and like others said, better music.....plus, if it was due to royalty free music, why not do the like they guy who made GTA V -- I LOVE L.A. Did, he used I Love L.A. By Randy Newman. Must have had permission or found it royalty free.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

The music doesn't fit.

GTA5FAN055
  • GTA5FAN055

XBOX GT GTA5FAN055

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

I liked it except for the music but I do have to say the beat of the music did fit well with the way you edited the video what software did use to edit?

khaleelrs
  • khaleelrs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

Me thinks it prettah meeeh

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

When I titled it "ultimate trailer" it wasn't to say that my video was "da bomb" or "the sh*t" I titled it that way because to me it seemed the most simple way of explaining that it was all of the trailers in one. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intentions to me the viewer is the one who should critique my work and give titles such as "the bomb" not myself  

You call it "ulitmativ" to gain more views... put at the end you just putted together some scenes of the trailer, put some music over it... and that's all.

No hard work, not your own idea... and there're so many of these trailers like you made.

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

I liked it except for the music but I do have to say the beat of the music did fit well with the way you edited the video what software did use to edit?

used adobe premiere to edit <3

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:14 AM Edited by Nucking Fuggets, 08 September 2013 - 10:15 AM.

You call it "ulitmativ" to gain more views... put at the end you just putted together some scenes of the trailer, put some music over it... and that's all.

No hard work, not your own idea... and there're so many of these trailers like you made.

may not be the most original idea I can happily admit that but for you to tell me no hard work went into it is just plain stupid you have no idea what went into it because you didn't make it.

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:19 AM Edited by Malndor, 08 September 2013 - 10:34 AM.

Fantastic editing, music sounds like nails down a blackboard. Change that and you'll get a 10/10.

Adding: Your video has inspired me to learn how to do that.

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Fantastic editing, music sounds like nails down a blackboard. Change that and you'll get a 10/10.

Thanks a lot man i plan to do more edits/montages like this surrounding other games so please stayed tuned and let me know what you think <3

Bobsmith4321
  • Bobsmith4321

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

Meh. 

Nucking Fuggets
  • Nucking Fuggets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:21 AM