» «
Photo

can't put out fires or knock people over

3 replies to this topic
cdoublejj
  • cdoublejj

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:32 AM Edited by cdoublejj, 08 September 2013 - 08:06 AM.

So unless i'm issing something i can't put out firs any more, even if i aim the water at the fire, if back up or get closer or try form another angle it doens't work, same goes with knocking over people, it doens't knock them over any more how hard i try.

am i missing something or is their glitch?

EDIT: well i fnally got one car fire put out but, i still can't knock people over also, i'm havinga hard time in shore side vale with fire fighterm issions becasue whitchita gardens takes so long to get to. wth FF missions in shore side ail aren't a fair fight. any tips? i just want the flammer which as i understand is 20 FF missions in a row on each island, no?

EDIT: i've only been able to put out that one fire. it's still like the water doesn't exist and don't everremeber having this muhc trouble before in all my years of playing gta 3.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Luna is best princess!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Is your game modded in any way?

cdoublejj
  • cdoublejj

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:56 AM Edited by cdoublejj, 09 September 2013 - 06:38 AM.

possibly. i know it's the steam versioni  had to drop in the the one texture file to fix the graphics. if and when i do mod i only touch the handeling file.

EDIT: verified cahce to make sure all files are stock/original, same problem.

EDIT: decided to watch some one else do it,   appaenrlty just get really close and it doens't matter where thewater sprays. that still doens't explain not being able to knock peopl over with the hose, i remeber being able to that.

EDIT: i gotthe flammer, you just have to get the fire truck as close as possible to the fmaing car, just pretend the graphics for the water doens't exist.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

i just want the flammer which as i understand is 20 FF missions in a row on each island, no?

The 20 fires on each island do not need to be consecutive.  So if the fire is someplace inconvenient, just cancel the mission and restart it.  Cancelling does not add to the mission attempt stat either, so there is no significant penalty for doing so.

The same can be done with Vigilante (waste 20 perps on each island).

Only Paramedic requires all 12 of it's levels to be done in a single run to complete.  However...since you can choose which of the three islands to do that mission at, there's no need to worry about SSV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users