Photo

Newest Depiction of San Andreas Map

85 replies to this topic
rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

I am aware that the community has made a bunch of different maps for SA, which one has deemed most accurate, what parts are left undiscovered? I have a feeling that the map will get out in a few days and I want to know what to look for as to what isn't revealed yet.  If someone has the best community map screenshot that would be nice. 

• LewisMiller and Constantine7 like this

Kihz
  • Kihz

Kihzzle is what they call me on the streets of Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Erm.. San Andreas?

• LewisMiller likes this

rader1
  • rader1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Just check the first page of the official mapping thread.

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

U wot m8

Sneak47
  • Sneak47

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:26 AM Edited by Sneak47, 08 September 2013 - 07:27 AM.

I am aware that the community has made a bunch of different maps for SA, which one has deemed most accurate, what parts are left undiscovered? I have a feeling that the map will get out in a few days and I want to know what to look for as to what isn't revealed yet.  If someone has the best community map screenshot that would be nice. 

Possibly this one.

oysterlocations.jpg

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

Woooah, have I slipped back to 2004?

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

Obviously I am referring to the city of San Andreas, the city featured in some small game you may have heard of GTA V lol.

Kihz
  • Kihz

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Obviously I am referring to the city of San Andreas, the city featured in some small game you may have heard of GTA V lol.

Los Santos...?

harbujahn the great
  • harbujahn the great

SOON....YOU WILL ALL BE HUNTED DOWN IN LOS SANTOS !!!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

is the city of S.A a new city .......there is two cities :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

The Corrupted
  • The Corrupted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

You're thinking of Los Santos.

• Hodor Hodor likes this

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

omg big deal he's talking about Los Santos, someone post the most recent map idk where to f*cking find it either 

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

You're f*cking kidding me. Nobody can be that behind. San Andreas is the state in which the game is set. Los Santos is the city the game is set in. When you ask for a map of San Andreas, everyone will immediately assume GTA San Andreas. Please don't be so stupid about it and check the Official Mapping Los Santos thread.

fraggyy
  • fraggyy

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

Very confusing sentence and question spotted

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

Well Los Santos is the city area of the map, but I thought the entire island itself was considered San Andreas is it not?

rader1
  • rader1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

omg big deal he's talking about Los Santos, someone post the most recent map idk where to f*cking find it either 

Again, just check the first page of the "official mapping" thread

Kihz
  • Kihz

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

You're f*cking kidding me. Nobody can be that behind. San Andreas is the state in which the game is set. Los Santos is the city the game is set in. When you ask for a map of San Andreas, everyone will immediately assume GTA San Andreas. Please don't be so stupid about it and check the Official Mapping Los Santos thread.

It's actually funny because of the text under his picture calling himself a forum veteran.

• IMr_SmithI likes this

Bonfy
  • Bonfy

Friendly Neighborhood Super-Mario

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

Here, take a look at this topic. The first page will suffice.

http://gtaforums.com...dmark-analysis/

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

Anyway, despite the hate (obviously I am a bit confused as I have only been closely following GTAF for the last month or so) this is the most current picture I could find.  Is this still accurate and relevant as of now? 9621412874_108fa18e9f_b.jpg

I mean as for areas we don't know of yet anyhow.

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:43 AM Edited by AndreyK, 08 September 2013 - 07:46 AM.

grand-theft-auto-v-map-big.jpg

This is the latest map of GTA V. The whole island itself is only a part of San Andreas. The whole state of San Andreas won't be making an appearance.

OP: Once again, if you know nothing about the game and want to ask questions, check the fact sheet here http://www.gtav.net/facts/.

EDIT: corrected spelling on the word "appearance".

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:46 AM Edited by rela82me, 08 September 2013 - 07:48 AM.

It's actually funny because of the text under his picture calling himself a forum veteran.

Yeah, I am a veteran, and my question still holds merit... I was referring to San Andreas, the country that Los Santos is based out of.  I want to see the most current map of everything we know of San Andreas.  I know the entirety of it is unavailable, but I didn't know there was much of a difference for asking.  Thanks for being an unhelpful asshat, I wish there was a disrespect button. 

This is the latest map of GTA V. The whole island itself is only a part of San Andreas. The whole state of San Andreas won't be making an appereance.

OP: Once again, if you know nothing about the game and want to ask questions, check the fact sheet here http://www.gtav.net/facts/.

I know most of the facts, I just wasn't up to date on my lore.  However, I believe asking for the most recent depiction of San Andreas would still suffice, because that is exactly what it is; how much we know of what San Andreas will look like in GTA V.  So thank you for not being a dick.

I saw the mapping thread previously, but I wasn't aware if that was up to date as for what was truly unknown as of now, not only that but I didn't want to sift through 700 pages to find most up to date info.

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

Again, just check the first page of the "official mapping" thread

I searched "mapping" but only got 6 results...I see it now though 

AndreyK
  • AndreyK

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by AndreyK, 08 September 2013 - 07:54 AM.

I know most of the facts, I just wasn't up to date on my lore.  However, I believe asking for the most recent depiction of San Andreas would still suffice, because that is exactly what it is; how much we know of what San Andreas will look like in GTA V.  So thank you for not being a dick.

I saw the mapping thread previously, but I wasn't aware if that was up to date as for what was truly unknown as of now, not only that but I didn't want to sift through 700 pages to find most up to date info.

Yes, or you could go to http://www.gtav.net/map/, or find a link to it on GTAV.net homepage. And, once again, don't ask for a map of San Andreas, that is commonly how people refer to GTA San Andreas. Refer to it as the map of GTA V.

That is the proof I have that you're not up to date. Check http://www.gtav.net/facts/. Under "Setting", you can surprisingly see everything about the setting.

Now we are just going to have to wait for a mod or admin to lock this thread.

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:14 AM Edited by chitoryu12, 08 September 2013 - 09:14 AM.

Yeah, I am a veteran, and my question still holds merit... I was referring to San Andreas, the country that Los Santos is based out of.

Country?

Either he's a troll or he's literally just come out of cryogenic suspension since 2002.

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

Whatever you want to call it, we are playing a game of semantics at this point.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

You have to be f*cking kidding. If you know the game is actually set in the state of San Andreas and someone is asking for a map of San Andreas, why the hell would you assume he's talking about GTA: SA. You must be one special kind of stupid if you're thinking like that.

• flyingmonkey97 likes this

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

We're playing a game of time travel, buddy.

Zorenic
  • Zorenic

I'll have a number nine.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

This is the latest map of GTA V. The whole island itself is only a part of San Andreas. The whole state of San Andreas won't be making an appearance.

It looks dissappointing small

• ViceCityBestGame likes this

Kihz
  • Kihz

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

A veteran is not someone who's been around for a long time. You also have to be good at what you're claiming to be a veteran for...

I have bad news for you.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

It looks dissappointing small

i bet all the girls say that to you.

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Los Santos!

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

aye..looks like my time machine brought me to the past instead of taking me to 17th..

arrr.....  :sly:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users