Photo

Creepiness of GTA

70 replies to this topic
Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Keeper

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

I still have nightmares with that Eddie Low guy.

I think there'll be freaks and strangers that will creep us the f*ck out.

Tripz
  • Tripz

Dusting Off

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

^^^ I just went and watched those cutscenes on youtube.

Creepy as f*ck, and I'm hoping sh*t like that is in the game too.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

I thougt Madd Doggs mansion was creepy cuz it was big and empty, also in the room with the pool I swear I heard phantom breathing sounds.  Also bad cuz saving your game there could ruin your save.

Galaxyass
  • Galaxyass

West Coast Rock Steady

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by Galaxyass, 08 September 2013 - 04:36 PM.

I want something like the mysterious stranger from Red Dead Redemption. I loved that guy. ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Me too. One of the creepiest and best side missions I've ever done in any game. And the theories behind him are pretty cool.

zakir2
  • zakir2

PS3- The Clean Up Crew - Now recruting - PM mohammad_zaki

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

Jeez, the random character mission of Eddie, creeped the sh*t out of me on IV. It was foggy and raining and oh god. That guy was f*cked up.

Black Sunshine
  • Black Sunshine

You made me master of the world where you exist

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

I thougt Madd Doggs mansion was creepy cuz it was big and empty, also in the room with the pool I swear I heard phantom breathing sounds.  Also bad cuz saving your game there could ruin your save.

The breathing sounds you heard were actually CJ. Whenever you got into dark/shadowy areas, you would go into "Stealth mode" and you would hear him breathe to let you know.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

I remembered the glitched red sky in San Andreas, that sh*t gave the game a creepy yet cool feeling around countryside. 

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

I hope they introduce a stranger as sick as Eddie low, rah he tuck disturbing a whole new level.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Fisherman's lagoon was creepy as hell!

j8hd1s.jpg

Holy sh*t, THIS is actually getting me really hyped for the map in GTAV because, to be honest...i don't think I've seen this place before...and im working my way through SA at the moment for about the 5th or 6th time. :)

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Is anyone else going to be creeped the f*ck out in the water!? Even the thoughts are disturbing me haha...i had a really difficult time playing the likes of Tomb Raider because of the creepy depths in the water lol ...no idea why it freaks the sh*t out of me so much haha. GTAV water is going to SO creepy
  • Hollywood Jack likes this

TomH999
  • TomH999

Leeds

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

I think the woods are going to be terrifying at night in GTA V to be honest. With how they described it in the IGN article (being pitch black with the only light source coming from Trevor's four wheeler) and with the new ambient music.. yeah. 

For example, every time I go deep into the wilderness (specifically Tall Trees) in Red Dead Redemption at night I get a little spooked. The sense of danger from wildlife is immense and the music is pretty creepy. Just the other day I got off my horse to skin an animal I had shot and right as I finished a huge bear mauled me. I screamed like a sissy because I didn't see it coming at all. I think with GTA V it'll be even worse because there will be creepy people such as serial killers, hobos, country bumpkins and more in the woods and not just animals. 

This.

The Zodiac ~
  • The Zodiac ~

This is the Zodiac speaking.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

If the woods don't give off a creepy vibe they sure will when I'm roaming trough them at night.

Moe36
  • Moe36

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

going into the woods on a stormy night with attacks from dangerous animals and pyschotic killers looming by... sounds creepy to me. also picking up a hitchhiker a night, that may lead to your death as well.

Muramasa1794
  • Muramasa1794

1st lieutenant of Yamaguchi

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

I would like to have some kind of eerie fog around the countryside at night and have some kind of mission there. Would be scary as HELL!!!! if bigfoot would be randomly walking around as well lol :panic:

Gabe Logan
  • Gabe Logan

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

Is anyone else going to be creeped the f*ck out in the water!? Even the thoughts are disturbing me haha...i had a really difficult time playing the likes of Tomb Raider because of the creepy depths in the water lol ...no idea why it freaks the sh*t out of me so much haha. GTAV water is going to SO creepy

At night time in a storm... (cue Jaws theme)

Panerama
  • Panerama

Keelah se'lai

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Man, I can't wait to just turn my HUD off, drive into the woods and then just start walking my way into the wilderness. Just imagine walking in the nighttime while a thunderstorm rages and suddenly getting attacked by a murderer or something.

I love how V has so many different aspects. When cruising around in the city in you new lowrider, it could just easily be another game :D

• malcolmfunktion likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

I think every R* game has creepy parts in it and I'm sure GTA V is gonna have lots of them (specially after what I heard from IGN talking about when they played in Blaine County at night and the only source of light was the flashlights)

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

At night time in a storm... (cue Jaws theme)

Aw f*ck that sh*t! Haha

Hodor Hodor
  • Hodor Hodor

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

I hope some of the myths have a actual presence. For example you can find Bigfoots footprints in the forest.

Psychoticuk
  • Psychoticuk

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by Psychoticuk, 08 September 2013 - 07:06 PM.

I loved the creepines off GTA SA especialy in the woods with the old banged up cars that would sometimes roll down a hill, Also in bone county? the ufo shack place with all the pictures of ufo sightings and places marked out on a map, inside the interior, freaky :) Also the body bags randomly placed out in the desert.

Really hope there is more like this in GTA V :)

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

In GTAO  your scuba diving a wreck on a dark stormy night with sharks all around. When you surface your boat is gone and you are miles out to sea. When you finally make it ashore you find that you in the middle of no-where and suddenly the mini map disappears so you head into the forest. Suddenly you hear breathing you turn and he's there!!! His body covered in hair with the look that you are his prey in his eyes and, you know its all over because Trevor has found you!!!!

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

this is going to be really creepy. specially now that R* improved the weather and night time so it will be darker than normal. imagine being secluded in the wood and theres a eddie low type character on the loose and he can pop out of nowhere. :blink:  in game creepypasta is always good. i love that sh*t.

Mr Disappoint
  • Mr Disappoint

I r Disappoint

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

I can't wait to try and survive in the woods while it's raining. For some reason it makes me feel all cozy as crazy as that sounds. I love the rain so don't judge me.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

The Evil Dead cabin any day of the god damn week.

Starz
  • Starz

Niko

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

The alien/bigfoot myths will make it super creepy out in the countryside. I'm sure R* has added creepiness in the form of sounds and stuff, (but not actually physically aliens/bigfoot) to creep us out. Oh and aren't there random carnivorous animals out to get us at any possible time?

I really hope they add some creepy Easter egg for us to find.

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Man, I can't wait to just turn my HUD off, drive into the woods and then just start walking my way into the wilderness. Just imagine walking in the nighttime while a thunderstorm rages and suddenly getting attacked by a murderer or something.

I love how V has so many different aspects. When cruising around in the city in you new lowrider, it could just easily be another game :D

Yes, exactly, I'm so pumped, this game is going to be so many things. I'm not sure what I'm more excited for. The deep woods trying to survive the animals in a really dark area

or rolling around in some 64 impala around the city I've customized

or trying a badass jeep and climbing the mountains and going off-roading

probably offroading with some badass jeep. Definitely.

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

u don goof'd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble matey but the "cabin" you are referring to is actually a cable-car.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble matey but the "cabin" you are referring to is actually a cable-car.

I think you saw a different movie, sister.
http://redringsofred..._screenshot.png

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

u don goof'd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I think you saw a different movie, sister.
http://redringsofred..._screenshot.png

Ha, my bad. Thought you were referring to the cable-car screenshot.

• Mr.Scratch likes this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

I want something like the mysterious stranger from Red Dead Redemption. I loved that guy. ph34r.gifph34r.gif

That dude left me questioning my very existence like 

dafuq.jpeg

• Galaxyass and Milton T Pike like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users