Photo

Creepiness of GTA

70 replies to this topic
Tripz
  • Tripz

Dusting Off

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

Creepiness. I loved the feel of the woods in Bone County in San Andreas during a rainstorm. It was such a surreal feeling, especially with the desolate cabins and what not.

The stranger missions in GTA IV with Eddie Low were pretty creepy, but not sh*tting my pants and crawling under a warm blanket feeling.

I'm hoping that with the improved weather, and the newer dynamic stranger missions, and the huge countryside, we can be genuinely creeped out when playing the game.

Any scenarios you like to share?

• RolfStarGames, Commit Crimes and LiGzz like this

mooonlights
  • mooonlights

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

The alien/bigfoot myths will make it super creepy out in the countryside. I'm sure R* has added creepiness in the form of sounds and stuff, (but not actually physically aliens/bigfoot) to creep us out. Oh and aren't there random carnivorous animals out to get us at any possible time?

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:18 AM Edited by Trinette, 08 September 2013 - 04:19 AM.

I want something like the mysterious stranger from Red Dead Redemption. I loved that guy. ph34r.gifph34r.gif

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Lot more open spaces and dark corners of the map this time around,I'm sure you'll be happy.

• Tripz likes this

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

I'd love a mission where you're alone in the woods at night. You can barely see, and you have to hunt down a couple maniacs. Pretty common thought, but it would be cool.

Also. A post where you don't seem high? Color me impressed!

yungkrease
  • yungkrease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

I remember lookin for bigfoot in SA and I thought I literally thougt I found him, but it was just a stray ped walking around

Tripz
  • Tripz

Dusting Off

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

I'd love a mission where you're alone in the woods at night. You can barely see, and you have to hunt down a couple maniacs. Pretty common thought, but it would be cool.

I like to f*ck around a lot, especially on the forums. I actually talk less when I'm stoned believe it or not :)

Found_Again
  • Found_Again

Ban Roulette Victim. :)

• Members

BC + Animals + Meth heads + Darkness = Creepiness 

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Los Santos!

• Members
  • India

Some missions of RDR were also creepy.

GTAFan0913
  • GTAFan0913

Trick

• Members

I think the woods are going to be terrifying at night in GTA V to be honest. With how they described it in the IGN article (being pitch black with the only light source coming from Trevor's four wheeler) and with the new ambient music.. yeah. 

For example, every time I go deep into the wilderness (specifically Tall Trees) in Red Dead Redemption at night I get a little spooked. The sense of danger from wildlife is immense and the music is pretty creepy. Just the other day I got off my horse to skin an animal I had shot and right as I finished a huge bear mauled me. I screamed like a sissy because I didn't see it coming at all. I think with GTA V it'll be even worse because there will be creepy people such as serial killers, hobos, country bumpkins and more in the woods and not just animals. 

• Champerss likes this

Tripz
  • Tripz

Dusting Off

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

I remember lookin for bigfoot in SA and I thought I literally thougt I found him, but it was just a stray ped walking around

Nostalgia. Brings back memories for me, searching late at night with that sh*tty camera in SA hoping to find Bigfoot. Good times.

mooonlights
  • mooonlights

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

I think with GTA V it'll be even worse because there will be creepy people such as serial killers, hobos, country bumpkins and more in the woods and not just animals. 

This makes me genuinely frightened to simply leave the game running while afk now...

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

I like to f*ck around a lot, especially on the forums. I actually talk less when I'm stoned believe it or not :)

It's cool. f*cking around is the way of life. :cool:

JJD
  • JJD

Santa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by JJD, 08 September 2013 - 04:28 AM.

I want a mission where there is a cannibal hooker raping and eating the men that pick her up and its your job to track her down and then theres a twist when it turns out she is michaels daughter and she rapes and eats michael at the end and everyone is like wtf
  • Rockstar Cake likes this

Skylanator
  • Skylanator

War, war never changes..

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

I love finding creepy secrets, the creepier the better. I'll definitely be looking about for them in GTA V, I'm pretty sure they'd have a fair few..

Tripz
  • Tripz

Dusting Off

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

I want a mission where there is a cannibal hooker raping and eating the men that pick her up and its your job to track her down and then theres a twist when it turns out she is michaels daughter and she rapes and eats michael at the end and everyone is like wtf

That's your sexual fantasy isn't it? Besides that's not creepy, just outright disturbing.

It's cool. f*cking around is the way of life. :cool:

Off-Topic on my own thread, but yeah I know. I want to go out and make prank videos soon, so fun to f*ck with unsuspecting people.

JJD
  • JJD

Santa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

[quote name="Tripz" post="1063202928" timestamp="1378614635"][quote name="JJD" post="1063202905" timestamp="1378614466"]
[/quote]

That's your sexual fantasy isn't it? Besides that's

[quote name="JJD" post="1063202905" timestamp="1378614466"]

That's your sexual fantasy isn't it? Besides that's not creepy, just outright disturbing.

No not my fantasy I usually like to do the eating

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

The guy in rdr who asks you to get some flowers for his wife, and when you collect them he invited you inside, and you can see that he has been talking to his long dead wife..... that was creepy.

Something like that would be awesome.
  • IchliebeDeutscheland, Hollywood Jack and henriquedematos like this

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

isnt there supposed to be cougars like in rdr? man them things used to make me jump all the time. like how you would just be walking along then Rarrrr out of nowhere.

OurMotherEarth
  • OurMotherEarth

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

there might be an old haunted shack out in the woods

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

Creepiness. I loved the feel of the woods in Bone County in San Andreas during a rainstorm. It was such a surreal feeling, especially with the desolate cabins and what not.

The stranger missions in GTA IV with Eddie Low were pretty creepy, but not sh*tting my pants and crawling under a warm blanket feeling.

I'm hoping that with the improved weather, and the newer dynamic stranger missions, and the huge countryside, we can be genuinely creeped out when playing the game.

Any scenarios you like to share?

The first time i've found this place in San Andreas (Las Baracans), where some Hopi-Ruins are. This was creepy, but seconds later, a plane crashed into the mountain, i was like: :O. One of the creepiest moments. At that time i thought, that the plance crash had something to do with the "Spirits" of those ruins, instead of crappy A.I. ^^

• zainzombie likes this

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:04 AM Edited by Mason GTA, 08 September 2013 - 05:04 AM.

The alien/bigfoot myths will make it super creepy out in the countryside. I'm sure R* has added creepiness in the form of sounds and stuff, (but not actually physically aliens/bigfoot) to creep us out. Oh and aren't there random carnivorous animals out to get us at any possible time?

Oh my god reading this forum is like torture.

Dude.. just imagine walking out in the woods in the middle of nowhere, strapped with a shotgun at night.. it's pitch black and raining, and bears are around you.

yes bears are confirmed, yes it's confirmed bears can kill and will attack you

and yes it's confirmed that the "dark" in GTA5 is a lot better than any previous GTA and it's actually a lot darker.

Holy sh*t I can't wait... this is rediculous..

edit: somebody please give me some damn reputation please I hate having 0 with this new forum lol.

• ChrisCryptic, hithere5, zainzombie and 3 others like this

Mason GTA
  • Mason GTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:23 AM

I think the woods are going to be terrifying at night in GTA V to be honest. With how they described it in the IGN article (being pitch black with the only light source coming from Trevor's four wheeler) and with the new ambient music.. yeah. 

For example, every time I go deep into the wilderness (specifically Tall Trees) in Red Dead Redemption at night I get a little spooked. The sense of danger from wildlife is immense and the music is pretty creepy. Just the other day I got off my horse to skin an animal I had shot and right as I finished a huge bear mauled me. I screamed like a sissy because I didn't see it coming at all. I think with GTA V it'll be even worse because there will be creepy people such as serial killers, hobos, country bumpkins and more in the woods and not just animals. 

To the bolded part, is this confirmed? There will be these people out in the woods sometimes??

Tripz
  • Tripz

Dusting Off

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

^^^ I forget which magazine, but there was one that said something about a stranger mission in the woods.

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by RolfStarGames, 08 September 2013 - 04:18 PM.

Did you read R*?? We love it.

+Respect for OP. :cookie:

Dzqnn
  • Dzqnn

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by Dzqnn, 08 September 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Well actually as far as I know, there will be (insted of animals) some kind of killers, that will try to kill you in the huge woods and other hobos..

Tripz
  • Tripz

Dusting Off

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

Did you read R*?? We love it.

+Respect for OP. :cookie:

Thanks man!

• polycount likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

What was said about the side missions, instead if collectibles I think they're going to have murders to solve etc...that would be really fun and creepy in the woods at night. Id say the missions will feel like the treasure maps in RDR which I LOVED! :)

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'm sure Rockstar have put lots of creepy situations and surprises for us to discover. My first guess would be that whackjob cult. I'm willing to bet there's gonna be something creepy related to them.

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Fisherman's lagoon was creepy as hell!

j8hd1s.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users