Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will you be sober when you play GTA V?

drunk high
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Will you be / getting drunk or high the first time you play GTA V (227 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you be / getting drunk the first time you play GTA V?

1. Yes (14 votes [6.17%])

Percentage of vote: 6.17%

2. No (104 votes [45.81%])

Percentage of vote: 45.81%

3. I don't drink (61 votes [26.87%])

Percentage of vote: 26.87%

4. Possible (17 votes [7.49%])

Percentage of vote: 7.49%

5. Will drink alcohol, but won't be getting drunk (31 votes [13.66%])

Percentage of vote: 13.66%

Will you be / getting high the first time you play GTA V?

1. Yes (50 votes [22.03%])

Percentage of vote: 22.03%

2. No (59 votes [25.99%])

Percentage of vote: 25.99%

3. I don't get high (101 votes [44.49%])

Percentage of vote: 44.49%

4. Possible (17 votes [7.49%])

Percentage of vote: 7.49%

Vote
assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

I hardly ever drink.  I find it pointless and regretful every time.  There is a chance I'll have some lovely brownies made from the finest cannabutter at the time gta v comes out.   :panic:

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

I don't drink, I don't do drugs.. my only addiction is competition. I'm straight-edge and my name is CM Punk.
  • GTA Banjo and ripped condom like this

baskes
  • baskes

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Blowing is for Kids did it for 10 years and i quit i feel Much better and are same feeling when i game. You Just think you are more immersed when you quit you realize you can do It without the weed.

And on topic i Will be sober. But not in weekend then buy 5.g coke amd vodka and game for 2 days with friends. Then my friend you are immersed

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

I don't drink, do drugs or smoke or anything like that. And that, ladies and gentlemen is how you can afford 3 collectors editions without being effected in any way.

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

I don't do either of them. They just don't really seem like something I'd like to do.

Lolgor
  • Lolgor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

It will be Tuesday night, I have work the next morning and also I'm a dad to a 6-months old baby girl. So will definitely enjoy my first time with GTA V sober.

baskes
  • baskes

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

Btw using fake drugs in a game is Reallyy pathetic. Lol.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

I picked up a lil bag o weed yesterday. I plan on playing for a while through some missions and sh*t. Then that moment everyone talks about 'Whats the first thing you do in free roam' I'll take a step outside, smoke a bit and then start exploring. I get incredibly immersed when I play high, I get a bit forgetful too which is why I don't plan on doing any missions. I predict I'll be giggling to myself as I drive down the beach in a 18 wheeler swinging the back end out to see how many sun bathers I can crush at once. 

In terms of Alcohol - I don't see any benefit, makes me tired, cant concentrate and even more forgetful

5StarVAgain
  • 5StarVAgain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

I don't drink, do drugs or smoke or anything like that. And that, ladies and gentlemen is how you can afford 3 collectors editions without being effected in any way.

I don't want 3 CE. Don't even want one. You'll look great in your 3 hats.

• JaY2DaPee likes this

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:53 AM Edited by LaDispute, 08 September 2013 - 07:54 AM.

Your choices i respect, but a first time game experience by getting drunk and high, the most anticipated game we have all been waiting for?

You will wake up and not even remember playing it.

ericfish25
  • ericfish25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

I'll probably be rolling 4 or 5 joints while the games installs and then i'm good for a few hours

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:12 AM Edited by Bazzad, 08 September 2013 - 08:15 AM.

I dont need drugs to enjoy myself.

hahaha because everyone that takes drugs, drinks or smokes is poor right?

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:17 AM

Your choices i respect, but a first time game experience by getting drunk and high, the most anticipated game we have all been waiting for?

No one said anything about getting black out plastered.... 

Nights744
  • Nights744

Not Telling

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Definitely in for some MDMA, maybe a little bit of 420.

Hristov1984
  • Hristov1984

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

A bag of weed and some beers will answer this question.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:27 AM

I couldn't resist. :evilgrin:

On a more serious note, yes, I will be drinking. Probably a few beers and some absinthe. I may also do a funny dance only in my underwear after i've put the game in my PS3. I don't smoke though.

ekhunter
  • ekhunter

Love Fist

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:34 AM Edited by ekhunter, 08 September 2013 - 08:42 AM.

lmao.. u lame bro

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

Nah no, I will be cry when I beat this story line in game...

Dog_Bread
  • Dog_Bread

awake

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

No one said anything about getting black out plastered....

Quite. I love smoking and drinking, but doing so to excess is the stupidest idea going. I can't believe it took me 15 years of being a legal drinker to realise that getting drunk leads only to regret, but I finally got the message recently. No more all day sessions for me!

It's not that 'drugs are bad mmkay', but that being intoxicated by definition removes your ability to act in your own interests. Therefore it's best to minimise the potential for stupidity by cutting back.

I still enjoy a joint too, but only when work and chores are done. It removes motivation for anything but the most pleasurable acivities, like gaming, snacking, fapping and sleeping.

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

I'm going to be sober because I don't have such an obsession with substances that I'd feel a need to use them just because I'm playing  a new release. 

Furthermore, a topic like this pops up like every two days. This really has no relation to GTA V so why not....I don't know.....put it in the General section then any time anyone feels like showing off how much of a drinker/stoner they are they can go to the official thread in the general section. 

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

maybe a line or 2 when i get tired, but not to much

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

Answers are - No in the first case, and I Don't Get High in the second! LOL 

Savagemessiah
  • Savagemessiah

Leader Of The Rats

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

I don't really get what's so damn "cool" with being drunk/high, either way, it's just wasted money if you ask me,

I do drink someimes, but that is very rarely.

Drugs are bad, really bad, it doesn't matter what drug it is, it sure as hell doesn't make you smarter. Iv'e seen alot of people going from being happy persons into some real bad sh*t, One of them is my one and only brother. I used to look up to him but now he's dead to me. So don't try and convince me that drugs are good in any way, because it isn't. 

• Vorpax likes this

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

I don't really get what's so damn "cool" with being drunk/high, either way, it's just wasted money if you ask me,

I do drink someimes, but that is very rarely.

Drugs are bad, really bad, it doesn't matter what drug it is, it sure as hell doesn't make you smarter. Iv'e seen alot of people going from being happy persons into some real bad sh*t, One of them is my one and only brother. I used to look up to him but now he's dead to me. So don't try and convince me that drugs are good in any way, because it isn't. 

Respect for this post! Huge respect! This is basically me and mine opinion as well! I don't even smoke at all, so i can keep myself as healthy as possible and i also try to avoid fast food as much as possible and eat vegetables as much as possible!

GiBBz
  • GiBBz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

• TheRealBars likes this

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

Ill have a beer or two.. nothing to get drunk from.

Wouldn't want to be drunk while playing a game i waited so long for.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Sober as a cat

DarkStarfire
  • DarkStarfire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

I don't smoke and only drink occasionally (and only a few beers even then), so yeah.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

I'm going to be sober because I don't have such an obsession with substances that I'd feel a need to use them just because I'm playing  a new release. 

Furthermore, a topic like this pops up like every two days. This really has no relation to GTA V so why not....I don't know.....put it in the General section then any time anyone feels like showing off how much of a drinker/stoner they are they can go to the official thread in the general section. 

Actually it seems to be the opposite on this forum. People that have no interest in the topic at hand choose to barge their way in and like to show off how "superior" they think they are by not drinking/using. This has nothing to do with obsession either. Are people obsessed because they have a drink of champagne because they're at a wedding?

Ugh, I have to stop getting roped up in topics on this site when the people bickering are more than likely just barely old enough to use it.

Undertaker13
  • Undertaker13

SoonŽ

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

Yeah, I'm getting high(waiting for this thread since November 2011)! That's because it is a GTA game and it deserves me to play it high. I bought 100g ganja and I hope that I won't smoke it all on the 17th. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users