Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone here glad they are living in New Zealand or Australia?

release date gta v date release 17th september early release
65 replies to this topic
boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

Aren't Australian versions of games stripped of gore and other controversial content though?

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

Hotter as in temperature.

No.

I'm living in Toronto, and there are good looking women everywhere here from all parts of the world. Australia women have nothing on the ladies here. Not to mention, ladies with australian accents aren't exactly sexy...

Well Australia is one of the most diverse countries in the world so there also women here from parts of the world and they're much better looking and no one has an accent here and I hear a lot of people say the Aussie accent is hot, I disagree but whatever.

pilot410
  • pilot410

Mike Motta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

"I hope your console blows up" from the Americans

MERICA hahahaha

Chopper Read
  • Chopper Read

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

Haha hotter women my ass, your just too stupid to realise they're ugly. Stralia for life.

Yeah ok...

As I said, I lived in Australia (Gold Coast) for 10 years, and I have been to many countries, and Australia isn't even in my top 10 for women.

You probably haven't even been outside your country.

and Stralia for life? lol, take that yobbo sh*t elsewhere haha.

lowpayne1911
  • lowpayne1911

Pain in the butt!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

I'm glad I live in NZ, but that's got nothing to do with getting a video game a few hours earlier than another country. I love NZ because it's an amazing place to live. :)

M.Sultan
  • M.Sultan

Are you the man with the big cojones?!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

Aren't Australian versions of games stripped of gore and other controversial content though?

nope not at all. They just get higher ratings than what America would. 

In Australia they used to get banned or censored if they were really explicit, but now they have R18 restrictions like here in NZ so they won't be banned or censored at all. 

Chopper Read
  • Chopper Read

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

Well Australia is one of the most diverse countries in the world so there also women here from parts of the world and they're much better looking and no one has an accent here and I hear a lot of people say the Aussie accent is hot, I disagree but whatever.

Toronto is way more diverse imo.

As for the accent, the girls in North America love the Aussie accent (I still have a bit of an accent) but IMO, Aussie girls just don't sound sexy.

I'm just imagining the way Roberta Williams from "underbelly" speaks, huge turn off.

mattmason55
  • mattmason55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

Apart from my country is doomed for the next 3 years thanks to bloody abbott, but the fact we get the game earlier then most the world is pretty sick!

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

I lived in New York for 2 years and spent a year in Edmonton Canada, Gotta say there's no place like home, and that's N.Z. I'm glad I live here, not because of GTA coming out here first, but because there's nowhere else I'd rather be. 

As far as hottest women go, gotta give the Canadians. So many Dimes!!!! I swore everywhere I went in Edmonton there was a 10. 

Chopper Read
  • Chopper Read

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

I lived in New York for 2 years and spent a year in Edmonton Canada, Gotta say there's no place like home, and that's N.Z. I'm glad I live here, not because of GTA coming out here first, but because there's nowhere else I'd rather be. 

As far as hottest women go, gotta give the Canadians. So many Dimes!!!! I swore everywhere I went in Edmonton there was a 10. 

I've never been to NZ. I had plenty of good Kiwi mates back in Australia.

I heard some parts of NZ is very similar to Vancouver. Not sure if true, but heard it is a beautiful country.

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

Oh how I could debate this matter but in the end we're all going to hold pride for where we live. For the record I'm not a yobbo, far from it, I love my country and I think we offer very beautiful women, but again everyone has they're own type of women the are attracted too so in the end it's an irrelevant argument on both sides.

Let's all just enjoy this masterpiece about to be released to us, that we can agree on.

mickypatron
  • mickypatron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:49 PM Edited by mickypatron, 08 September 2013 - 01:49 PM.

Oh how I could debate this matter but in the end we're all going to hold pride for where we live. For the record I'm not a yobbo, far from it, I love my country and I think we offer very beautiful women, but again everyone has they're own type of women the are attracted too so in the end it's an irrelevant argument on both sides.

Let's all just enjoy this masterpiece about to be released to us, that we can agree on.

You named yourself after a V8 supercar driver, you're a yobbo mate.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

As long as you post gameplay early.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:51 PM Edited by aaronimpact, 08 September 2013 - 01:53 PM.

I am glad but not because of GTA V. Because we live in a part of the world that is far away from things that other countries have like wars, famine etc.

Inzane-empire321
  • Inzane-empire321

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Comes out at the same time for everybody. Nations are trying to kick a fuss over time zone difference. Lol

sufferblind86
  • sufferblind86

Exploring Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Doesnt really matter because when we get it they will probs be sleeping. Or I guess they will be to excited for mccdonalds breakfast to start so they can get there fat f*ck hands on a burger haha just kidding you sh*t f*cks where all friends

They don't serve burgers during Breakfast

- A Fat American (who doesn't happen to eat McDonald's)

madmodmakergtaiv
  • madmodmakergtaiv

Gta mod community contributer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Meh, getting a game early can't fix how dirty I feel as an Australian after yesterday.

But then again, I could be from somewhere else, and f*ck that.

hahaaa. And with your gun confiscation, LOL. I'd be pissed off at the world too. It's ok you can have gta early.

madmodmakergtaiv
  • madmodmakergtaiv

Gta mod community contributer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

nope not at all. They just get higher ratings than what America would. 

In Australia they used to get banned or censored if they were really explicit, but now they have R18 restrictions like here in NZ so they won't be banned or censored at all. 

Finally you blokes are starting to come to your senses. Eventually you might catch up. Read that sun article with sam houser. Your leaders are thinking at a macro level.

I Luke
  • I Luke

UGHH..

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

Well, I actually have a life so I'll be out or sleeping so no, it won't bother me. Besides that, you're lucky to get the original so yeah, there's that too. :)

TrapWizardBitch
  • TrapWizardBitch

BITCH I MIGHT BE

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

aBFaV.gif

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

I'm just glad I don't live in murica :beerhat:

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

No.

I'm living in Toronto, and there are good looking women everywhere here from all parts of the world. Australia women have nothing on the ladies here. Not to mention, ladies with australian accents aren't exactly sexy...

A country doesn't determine whether women are hotter or not, I also don't get why you are talking down on your own country.

Grand Theft Auto 5 Fan
  • Grand Theft Auto 5 Fan

Legend

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Australia will get a toned down version anayways hahaha :lol: :lol:

DualDrive
  • DualDrive

Driving like a Maniac.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

lol so what if u have the game early?? what's the difference we will play it after you.. not all of us someone will have the game even before you lol :)

NZcj
  • NZcj

1hunna

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Right, cuz one game is consolation for an entire lifetime in f*cking new zealand.

Great reasoning. 

^^you from NZ, must of got bullied at school ay dox, 

i love it, best place in the world,cant think of another place i'd rather b 

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Coming from someone who lived in Australia for 10 years, and now living in North America, you shouldn't feel bad, there is a lot more cool stuff here like pro sports (NBA, NFL, MLB etc...) hotter women, and better food. Getting the game a day later isn't a big deal.

Lol. Type Cali Nova on Google Images

Europa
  • Europa

Dreamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

Australia is a beautiful country, nothing to say about that, but I'm really glad I had the luck to born in Europe.

Chopper Read
  • Chopper Read

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

A country doesn't determine whether women are hotter or not, I also don't get why you are talking down on your own country.

I was born in Canada, but basically grew up in Australia, now I'm living back in Toronto.

I'm not talking down on Australia, I love the country, I am lucky to have lived in two of the best country's the world has to offer. I am just stating from my experience, Canada has a lot more beautiful women, and its not even a close, I'm just saying how it is.

Qwerty_jam11
  • Qwerty_jam11

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

I love to eat a burger for a time and also be in australia for shripms on barby to get gta 5 is the nice but its only few hours

Chopper Read
  • Chopper Read

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Lol. Type Cali Nova on Google Images

I did, whats your message?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users