Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone here glad they are living in New Zealand or Australia?

release date gta v date release 17th september early release
65 replies to this topic
M.Sultan
  • M.Sultan

Are you the man with the big cojones?!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

Personally I am really glad.

Since we are the first countries in the world to hit the 17th, that means we will probably get the game a whole day before most of the world.

I'll feel sorry for those who are waiting for the time to count down while I'm playing the f*ck out of the game ;)

yungkrease
  • yungkrease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

"I hope your console blows up" from the Americans

• themlggoldfish, BettyBlueGT and trevorthebadass like this

Qwerty_jam11
  • Qwerty_jam11

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

Calm down it's just one day

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:42 AM Edited by HiddenStreet, 08 September 2013 - 03:43 AM.

Not really. You guys are only 17 hours ahead of me. 

JJD
  • JJD

Santa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

Doesnt really matter because when we get it they will probs be sleeping. Or I guess they will be to excited for mccdonalds breakfast to start so they can get there fat f*ck hands on a burger haha just kidding you sh*t f*cks where all friends

M.Sultan
  • M.Sultan

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Doesnt really matter because when we get it they will probs be sleeping. Or I guess they will be to excited for mccdonalds breakfast to start so they can get there fat f*ck hands on a burger haha just kidding you sh*t f*cks where all friends

yeah its not that much of a biggie :p there might be leaks before then anyway so not much lost

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Meh, getting a game early can't fix how dirty I feel as an Australian after yesterday.

But then again, I could be from somewhere else, and f*ck that.

XxMASTACHOLOxX
  • XxMASTACHOLOxX

Spoderman sweg

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Has to be the funiest thing I have read on this forum:)

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

i have two... & enough bank  to rectify the situation within 25 minutes (travel time) if I find they both self implode on the 17th.

Love from the Australians

• yungkrease likes this

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

I'm always glad to be Australian, and not because of this, but I won't complain lol.

but it sh*ts me when people say they are proud to be Australian....

How can you be proud of something you didn't accomplish?

Skylanator
  • Skylanator

War, war never changes..

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

I'm glad I'm English, if that counts. Either or, not too bothered, I'm getting mine as soon as it hits midnight :3.

yungkrease
  • yungkrease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

i have two... & enough bank  to rectify the situation within 25 minutes (travel time) if I find they both self implode on the 17th.

Love from the Australians

hah good one.

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

Right, cuz one game is consolation for an entire lifetime in f*cking new zealand.

Great reasoning. 

• flyingmonkey97 likes this

wild aminal it is
  • wild aminal it is

"Nice Marmot"

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

Wondering, for those of you living there, what you'd think if one of the upcoming games in the series was GTA: Down Under... Seems it could be an appropriate setting, similar in ways to V, with cities and deserts, beaches and ocean... Curious to see their take on it when they add it to the World they are creating.

• Fakey_91 likes this

M.Sultan
  • M.Sultan

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

some people are being so harsh, I was only joking around :p

• tinman187 likes this

Juzzy.jt
  • Juzzy.jt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

Wondering, for those of you living there, what you'd think if one of the upcoming games in the series was GTA: Down Under... Seems it could be an appropriate setting, similar in ways to V, with cities and deserts, beaches and ocean... Curious to see their take on it when they add it to the World they are creating.

That would certainly make for an interesting setting. We could climb Uluru, have a police chase on the great ocean road and hide bodies in the Kakadu Nation Park.

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

That would certainly make for an interesting setting. We could climb Uluru, have a police chase on the great ocean road and hide bodies in the Kakadu Nation Park.

With some forward thinking and a slight scaleing down GTA Down Under could be the entire contenant of 7/8 major cities an Island (Tasmania) an a vast and diverse country side and people. Oh and mad ass Aussies.

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

Yeah, good luck playing the game upside down you Vegemite eating wankers.

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

I'm american and I actually just laughed my ass off at this. You dirty sh*t f*cking dickface asshole. 

f*ck yourself, brother. f*ck yourself.

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Yeah, good luck playing the game upside down you Vegemite eating wankers.

Man I am eating Vegemite on toast right now... We also drive on the left, work that sh!t out.

• Troublesome86 likes this

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by semie, 08 September 2013 - 04:23 AM.

Double post

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

Yep.

M.Sultan
  • M.Sultan

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

Double post

oh sorry, I didnt realize :s

reddit39
  • reddit39

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

'Stralia, yay, lets vote for an idiot, and sabotage our internet infrastructre!

Chopper Read
  • Chopper Read

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Coming from someone who lived in Australia for 10 years, and now living in North America, you shouldn't feel bad, there is a lot more cool stuff here like pro sports (NBA, NFL, MLB etc...) hotter women, and better food. Getting the game a day later isn't a big deal.

NickStone
  • NickStone

My member doesn't have a title.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:29 AM

I'd rather live in one of the greatest countries in the world, and just wait a few extra hours! :) No offense to those in NZ or AU, both great places, I'm just happy to live here :) Chances are, I won't be able to sleep the night before, and I'll pass out when I get back from Gamestop anyway. :/

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

Coming from someone who lived in Australia for 10 years, and now living in North America, you shouldn't feel bad, there is a lot more cool stuff here like pro sports (NBA, NFL, MLB etc...) hotter women, and better food. Getting the game a day later isn't a big deal.

Hotter as in temperature.

semie
  • semie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

I'd rather live in one of the greatest countries in the world, and just wait a few extra hours! :) No offense to those in NZ or AU, both great places, I'm just happy to live here :) Chances are, I won't be able to sleep the night before, and I'll pass out when I get back from Gamestop anyway. :/

But we don't have to wait.... Oh I see, you think your in one of the greatest countries, now I see your mistake. :)

Australia = Great country and not waiting....

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Haha hotter women my ass, your just too stupid to realise they're ugly. Stralia for life.

Chopper Read
  • Chopper Read

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by Chopper Read, 08 September 2013 - 04:39 AM.

Hotter as in temperature.

No.

I'm living in Toronto, and there are good looking women everywhere here from all parts of the world. Australia women have nothing on the ladies here. Not to mention, ladies with australian accents aren't exactly sexy...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users