GTA V wont probably beat this !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic
_skinnymeanman
  • _skinnymeanman

Self-employed couch sitter

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

NOPE. Maybe try posting this in a forum for Watch Dogs. You might get better reception although not as, ehem *pun voice* GRAND. Get it? Theft Auto? Wider fan base? Grand. Whatever. My opinion. Shared. Done.
  • Stripes1981 likes this

Chillyo
  • Chillyo

GTA lover

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

dude, you can play Watch dogs in GTA V...

• assmillk likes this

RaptorTaco
  • RaptorTaco

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

You guys are aware that its possible to enjoy more than one game? Watch dogs looks legitimately rad, and I hope it's great. I really like the premise of it, and some of those animations are beautiful.

It's really not competing with GTA at all, in tone, story, content, or even platform (it's coming to current gen but we all know its focus is next)

It's ok to be excited for both! I know I am!

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by assmillk, 08 September 2013 - 06:42 AM.

First off, why is this even in the V section?  Second, they are two completely different games made by two completely different developers.  One game will have it's fans, and so will the other.  But yes, in my opinion, WD looks dull and repetitive. 

_skinnymeanman
  • _skinnymeanman

Self-employed couch sitter

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

NOPE. Maybe try posting this in a forum for Watch Dogs. You'll probably get a better reception there although not as, ehem *pun voice* GRAND. Get it? Theft Auto? Bigger fan base? Grand. Whatever. My opinion. Done.

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Graphics look cool for next gen. gameplay looks boring and gets repetitive

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Oh WD is great! Look how cool he walks with the hat and his hands in his pockets and his coat billowing in the wind. Look how cool he can hack things with a push of a button! Wow! You Gta fanboys can suck it!

But of course in WD you can't swim, parachute, drive a sub, ride a bike, drive boats, fly planes, do yoga, climb a mountain, use a minigun, play tennis, golf, arm wrestle, buy an apartment, rob banks, drive to countrysides, deserts, kill prostitutes, and hunt animals. Heck you can't even go to that mountain in the distance.

Enjoy the virtual wind hitting your face as you cruise down the Highway on your motorcycle, witness the sun rise as you're skydiving with friends, relax by the beach as the sun glows glorious red as it sets.

No. GTA V can't beat this.

@flyboy

In WD, you can:

- Swim

-Ride a bike

-drive boats

-climb mountains

-drive to countryside

-kill prostitutes

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Please....why is this even in question?

GTA V > 2013's next gen games.

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

I Think your right bro f*ck it imma cancel ma pre-order WATCH DOGS!! CAN'T WAIT ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO

you are f*cked up in the head, go to watch dogs forum and never return

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

I Think your right bro f*ck it imma cancel ma pre-order WATCH DOGS!! CAN'T WAIT ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO

you are f*cked up in the head, go to watch dogs forum and never return

You didn't get the sarcasm, didn't you?

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

I think people forget that Watch Dogs is also a current gen game and to me that's the only version that can be compared to GTA V. Graphics go out of the window in that case.

I'm definitely going to get it, but it doesn't interest me like GTA V.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

Watchdogs is a waste of time.

Hacking the whole city.....Really?.....Must get pretty boring after a while.

You can't even fly planes.

At least GTA V is somewhat productive.

Switching back and forth between characters is the innovation in V? OMG it will get boring! ( See how this sounds? )

Why compare 3 protags with hacking just to use it as a comeback? I still don't get why are you so hyped for WD, it's a new IP, take it easy.

Hacking is the "innovation" in WD; switching is the "innovation" in GTAV. Other than these two, the games are pretty much the same. If hacking/profiling citizens and actually jumping in and out of others open worlds are boring, I don't see how switching back and forth in GTAV isn't.

Don't get me wrong. I myself am more pumped for the V, but the bashing WD receives here is ridiculous. Some are saying GTAV has a more detailed environment? Sorry, lolwut? 

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Tell A.W.E.S.O.M.-O all your most personal secrets

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

Is this a joke?   

• Omnifarious, a111, a222 and 10 others like this

Inzane-empire321
  • Inzane-empire321

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

Looks pretty limited to me. Theres only so much you can do with a cell phone. Hacking panels on a roof to create cover? Seems completely unrealistic to me.

Limited?? You can cause a blackout in game. Thats not very limited. Realistic? Probably because you can operate something that is hacked. My friends brother hacked his computer and kept opening the disk tray and changing the browser for the lols. And you have seen these apps on phones that can become a universal remote. But still I can kind of see your point.

5StarVAgain
  • 5StarVAgain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

Looks OK, not as awesome as I thought when I first saw it. I think it will get old really fast. That said, I like the look of it and will prob buy it when it comes down in price.

GeneticallyDifferent
  • GeneticallyDifferent

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

Get out of here stalker!

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

As good as it looks now, WD doesnt stand a chance. You will realize it once you have played both games. 

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

No one has played either game. Therefore no one can judge either one.

/thread.

Skorge
  • Skorge

I Completed the GTA V story, in 28 hours! (Option C)

• Members

Haha GTA 3 beats watch dogs.

Bezerk
  • Bezerk

Proficiency™ Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:32 AM Edited by Bezerk, 08 September 2013 - 07:32 AM.

GTA V will beat Watch Dogs. 

End of conversation.

BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

I really like how this game looks (Watch Dogs). And it will be a very good game, you gotta admit that.

All though, I think you can't compare GTA 5 with Watch Dogs, because each is a different type of game. For example: you can't tennis in Watch Dogs, but you can't hack like Watch Dogs in GTA V.

I repeat, both are gonna be good games.

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:37 AM Edited by Gigabomber, 08 September 2013 - 07:40 AM.

Watch Dogs popularity peaked on reveal, as most Ubi games, and that's an end of it.

Still puzzled by assassin's creed's popularity.

Wow, I guess I am right, look at this list of sh*tty games, not a true AAA title in the bunch save, maybe, far cry 3:

http://en.wikipedia....f_Ubisoft_games

• Zlad likes this

mitchskaterr
  • mitchskaterr

Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:27 AM

I'm getting both games, but i can already tell that once you beat the storyline in Watch_Dogs their won't be anything fun to do.

WHILE Gta V offers so much awesome and unique free roam gameplay. That's why GTAV will beat Watch dogs.

Zlad
  • Zlad

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

First of all, these games are totally different and cannot be compared. I'm a big fan of Watch dogs and GTA, but what many of you guys says is wrong.

* Watch dogs WILL have country-side.

* You can be at roof-top in Watch dogs and just look over the city.

* There is 75 different hacks. The black-out you saw in E3 2012 is one.

* There is over 100 missions (I do believe they said main) as well as side-missions to do.

* That footage you saw is not the complete gameplay. For example when he run up the stairs the animation wasn't there; basically, this gameplay is old like the E3 2013.

* It looks AMAZING and I love the rain in this game.

Just wanted to clear this out for those who didn't know. This game is BIG (not like GTA), it's more detailed than GTA and IMO; i'm more hyped for this game than GTA V.

BUT. GTA V is so close so right now my eyes are on GTA.

http://istenbizony.h.../watch_dogs.gif

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:33 AM

Why do new users always have to compare GTA to Watch Dogs?  They're completely different except for the fact that they're both open world games.  Everything else is kind of loosely similar, so loose that its not even worth comparing.

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:34 AM Edited by FromBrnoCity, 08 September 2013 - 08:34 AM.

Legendary GTA series and R* games...and stupid Watch Dogs by Ubish*t? Dayum, never lololo.

Open your eyes boyo.

madmodmakergtaiv
  • madmodmakergtaiv

Gta mod community contributer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:34 AM Edited by madmodmakergtaiv, 08 September 2013 - 08:38 AM.

Nah watch dogs has that ubisoft white glow around objects and people that totally destroys immersion.

That's why I couldn't get into farcry or AC 1 or 2 and they killed the immersion in splinter cell conviction. They used to be so good.

Zlad
  • Zlad

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

And this is a GTA forum. Most stupid place to say Watch dogs > GTA, lmfao.

I think so tho, however I will still enjoy both as hell

Ashbringer45
  • Ashbringer45

GTA Bodybuilder

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

Watch Dogs may be cool with all that hacking, but in the end it will be the same thing over and over again what have been created these years lol.

GTA V will crush Ubisoft.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

I'm not going to sound like some spoiled R* fanboy, but as a pretty neutral gamer, i gonna say that Watch Dogs isn't so good at all! At least not as good as people hype it up! Okay fine! Watch Dogs has like hacking, hacking and yet again hacking (off course its new and cool innovative thing...) and GTAV has TONS off stuff - from mountain climbing to basic bounty hunting...I pick game with more features and things to do, so i don't get bored of it like after 2 hours of gameplay over game with few things here and there, that are new to gaming industry any day!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users