GTA V wont probably beat this !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic
Anthonymrb
  • Anthonymrb

Collectors Edition

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

I never saw that game before. It's impressive!

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

can someone ban this guy already.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

Just me or does this next gen game actually look less detailed, less lived in city, less life-like peds... and just less realistic in every way. The driving looks worse. The animation looks worse.

The only thing that is categorically better is the graphics on a technical level, obviously, as it's next gen.

Other than that, it's a fail compared to V.

It's just you, bud. ;)

The city looks incredibly detailed and my mouth was like this for everything that has gone into the game:  :O

theotherMittens
  • theotherMittens

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

i think it looks cool, but obviously nowhere near V. the multiplayer, from what i know about it, isn't really a fresh idea, though. demon's/dark souls had the same thing

RisingLegend
  • RisingLegend

Your Neighborhood Wigger

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

CHRIS BROWN PROBABLY WONT BEAT THIS!

rihanna29.jpg

• Carlover325, LiGzz and Eryn Gee TX-956 like this

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

CHRIS BROWN PROBABLY WONT BEAT THIS!

rihanna29.jpg

Loool... your humor hahaha.. you say the most basic sh*t but it;s funny 

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Those driving physics looked like ass.

Yep, just like GTAV's.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

Gta V is gonna murder Watch Dogs. Lets compare the 2 shall we:

GTA V:

-3 protagonists you can switch between to prevent dullness in missions. Each with their own circle of friends, missions and activities. 

-The map is huge and filled with so much to do such as Story missions, Dynamic side missions, Tennis, Golf, Yoga, Dirt bike races, plane races, triathlethons, base jumping, bar fights, heists, stocks, buy property, liquor store robberies, weapon vehicle and character customization, bounty hunting, animal hunting, scuba diving and a hell of a lot more. 

-Theres a bunch of different types of vehicles including motorcycles, cars, tanks, semis, tractors, dirt bikes, submarines, jet skis, helicopters, jets, private jets and more.

-The game has a lot of animals like Sharks, Deer, Bears, Dogs, Cougars and more, plus you can have a pet dog and customize its collar and maybe even the kind of dog it is. 

-The game has 15 musical radio stations filled with 240 songs and 2 talk radio stations. Plus 20 hours of musical score throughout the game.

WATCH DOGS:

-1 lone protagonist 

-I'm sure the map is big but not as big as Gta Vs, and Im sure there isnt much to do other than hack cameras, hack street lights, hack bank accounts, prevent crimes, steal cars, rob stores, have shoot outs and do story missions. 

-There doesn't seem to be a wide variety of vehicles other than trucks, cars, motorcycles and boats. 

-There are no animals and it doesn't even have a dog even though dogs in the title of the game lol :p

-Don't even know if this game will have any radio stations. Haven't heard any news about it. I'm sure it will but won't be as robust as Gtas. 

Thats all I can think of right now, but as you can see, Gta V is much better. Sure Watch Dogs looks better graphically but Gta V beats it by having way more content packed in. I'm still gonna play Watch Dogs, Im not hating on it, but I just know it won't be better than Gta 5. 

So, having only a single protagonist is a problem now? :bored:

Yes the game has radios. Also, if you walk by an listen to a song at a random store, you can hack and download the song, too!

Watchdogs looks like it would be a good game to play while waiting for GTA5. So far with Watchdogs I haven't seen and underwater exploration, airplanes and helicopters, bikes, ect.. I also haven't seen any animals, country side, ect.. And that's not even touching the surface yet.

Countryside is in.

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

wow i am disappointed of this gameplay footage, i thought it will be better, its looks like assassin creed, they have to be in road of R* by NOT showing a gameplay.

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Watchdogs is a waste of time.

Hacking the whole city.....Really?.....Must get pretty boring after a while.

You can't even fly planes.

At least GTA V is somewhat productive.

realizment
  • realizment

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

totally different game

representa
  • representa

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by representa, 08 September 2013 - 06:00 AM.

It was actually more interesting than I thought, but guy shoulda died(or atleast dropped) when he got shot chasing after the criminal in the ghetto, wtf main character is a Terminator status hacker

When will these game companies learn,I mean... Its No way can they beat Rockstar, but they could go far by adding Realistic difficulty. Its not Effing rocket science FFS

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

I heard Watch Dogs Map is 8-9 Square Mile 

The Loop, SouthSide areas of Chicago and A Area outside Chicago

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

Yep, just like GTAV's.

Not really, re watch the gameplay videos again, it looks like a refined version of IV, WD driving looks better than than previous Ubi games but no way it looks better than V.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

Yep, just like GTAV's.

Not really, re watch the gameplay videos again, it looks like a refined version of IV, WD driving looks better than than previous Ubi games but no way it looks better than V.

Neither games have "bad physics". Both are surely not all out arcade racers. Ubi have in fact, said that they wanted to find a balance between simulation and arcade-y physics with the cars of WD.

lambo3500
  • lambo3500

Team Franklin

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:03 AM Edited by lambo3500, 08 September 2013 - 06:05 AM.

tumblr_mdpz07weL71qgyos6o1_400.gif

Can't Wait for V, Watchdogs, and Bf4.... Gta V for GOTY btw.... but people on this forum act like you are not allowed to enjoy any other game  :miranda:  :v:  :/

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Switching back and forth between characters is the innovation in V? OMG it will get boring! ( See how this sounds? )

TH3B055
  • TH3B055

Nothing is true...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

GTA V will beat it in sales. Ubisoft always gets good games out they just dont sell fast and well for them and everyone here im sure is gonna be playing GTA online when that hits.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

There is only game, and that is GTA V :lol:

I can not imagine WD even coming close to beating GTA V, no way,  not that I really care about WD to start with

DualDrive
  • DualDrive

Driving like a Maniac.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Both games are gonna be awesome

This.. :^: :^:

lambo3500
  • lambo3500

Team Franklin

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

Both games are gonna be awesome

This.. :^: :^:

:^:  :^:  :^:  yup in their own ways. More hyped for V, buy WD seems cool

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:17 AM Edited by Distrom, 08 September 2013 - 06:17 AM.

Switching back and forth between characters is the innovation in V? OMG it will get boring! ( See how this sounds? )

Why compare 3 protags with hacking just to use it as a comeback? I still don't get why are you so hyped for WD, it's a new IP, take it easy.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

GTA V will outsell watch_dogs.. and for all the graphic bells and whistles it doesn't look much more interesting or alive than GTA IV. Prettier, though. I;ll give it that, but that just comes from working on ps4. The difference with V isn't that big. 

V's world and story is just much more interesting. 

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

watosh dogs has good grapicts but greand thfet auto fiave will be alolot bettwer gameploay i know cant waiet 

WolfbackGames
  • WolfbackGames

Keep things real.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

Am I the only one who noticed the constant texture/model popping as the guy drove around? I know GTA will have it, but they've managed to hide it A LOT better than Ubisoft did. It's like random models flickering into existence as he drove down the highway (e.g. billboards and building textures) which really caught my eye. I know I can't say for certain if GTAV has it like this as there isn't any gameplay longer than 10s clips, but I sure did notice it in Watch Dogs.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:33 AM

Games in comparison are inappropriate for concluding any winner due to following obvious limitations/advantage in both.
1. Watch dogs has limited map to mission levels while gta v is totally spread out
2. WD may not offer that many missions as V due to its tight focus over story rather freeform adventure cum story action diversity in V plus a host of side activities
3. 3 main characters to 1 in WD.
4. All platforms compared to V limited release.
5. Lastly, game dynamics are not same. WD has tech driven and futuristic factors attached to its gameplay. Thats not the case with V.

You could compare SR 4 but comparing WD with V is not the right pick

_skinnymeanman
  • _skinnymeanman

Self-employed couch sitter

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

NOPE. Maybe try posting this in a forum for Watch Dogs. You might get better reception although not as, when *pun voice* GRAND. Get it? Theft Auto? Wider fan base? Grand. Whatever. My opinion. Many people's opinion.

_skinnymeanman
  • _skinnymeanman

Self-employed couch sitter

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

NOPE. Maybe try posting this in a forum for Watch Dogs. You might get better reception although not as, ehem *pun voice* GRAND. Get it? Theft Auto? Wider fan base? Grand. Whatever. My opinion. Shared. Done.

sanpreet
  • sanpreet

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

I hate hacking games.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

GTAV will be the last HUGE title for me on the current gen. It will keep me occupied for years to come. Next gen stuff isnt even on my radar yet. 9 more days until epicness is dropped on us!!

I agree; GTAV will keep me busy for probably two years, during which time, I won't have any lust for the new consoles.  In fact, GTAV will inhibit the sales of new consoles for the entire first year.  

When Watch Dogs and all the other next-gen launch titles fade away, as they will, in a few months, while half the gaming world is playing GTAV and GTA Online on their present consoles, the console makers (Sony and Microsoft) will be begging Rockstar to port GTAV, GTA Online and some hot new DLC to next-gen to try to motivate some sales.  :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users