Photo

Mobile Problem

6 replies to this topic
CFly737
  • CFly737

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

On mobile, whenever I view a thread it automatically makes me view the last post. It is very annoying to have to scroll all the way back to the top. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?

illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

If it's doing it in a topic you've already read, this would appear to be intentional. I guess the idea is to bring you closer to the posts you haven't read yet. It should be taking you to the first post in topics you haven't read though.

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

It's doing the same thing for me.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

But do you click the topic inside the sub forum or from the index (the front page)? If its from the index, its meant to take you to the last post, I think.

gwaha
  • gwaha

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

It is not doing that for me at all. When I use the mobile version I get to see the first post I haven't read. When I haven't read anything I always get to see the very first post and never the last in a thread. So it is working right for me.

mdr279
  • mdr279

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

But do you click the topic inside the sub forum or from the index (the front page)? If its from the index, its meant to take you to the last post, I think.

Actually, yea it is only from the index. Do you know why it's made to be that way?

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Actually, yea it is only from the index. Do you know why it's made to be that way?

Well the only thing I know is that every forum at the index shows the latest post from inside (the name of the use being the one who made the post, not the OP of that topic) and so clicking it tak you to that post. I believe its default on Invision Power Board (The Forum software) and all forum types for that matter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users