Hey guys! I'm xFaReZ- and I'm the co-leader for L.S Dominators. We are a new crew that has been made for GTA 5 and we are looking to recruit people and become successful.
So first off, what kind of crew are we? Well most importantly, we are going to be doing A LOT of heists and missions which I'm sure a lot of people are excited for. We are all about helping each other out so we can all get richer and successful and climb up the ranks of GTA 5.
At the moment, we have 7 members and we are looking for as much players as possible. At the moment, we are in great need of people who specialize as pilots and airplanes. However, we will accept anyone whether you are a driver, shooter, objective defender, etc.
- Must be LOYAL
- Must not be a jerk
- Must have Skype and/or Mic (some of us have mics, some of us just have Skype but our leader will be on both simultaneously)
- Must be active on at least weekends
If you're interested in joining, reply to this thread using the following application:
Skype (if applicable):
Preferred role (driver, pilot, shooter, etc.):
Past GTA Experience:
When do you usually play:
Anything else you'd like to tell us:
We will usually we doing heists and missions anytime during the week and lots during the weekend. Also if you're interested in joining add myself xFaReZ- or our leader Richard100k on PS3 and send us a message saying you'd like to join. We'll contact you with further instructions.
Just a couple important things about our crew:
- You will start out as a Muscle. When the game comes out if we see you are of great use to our crew and are just an overall cool person, you'll slowly get promoted.
- If we see you are not useful to us (i.e you always cause inconvenience during heists and missions) you will be warned and then removed.
- If we do a heist and you are the one to claim the money but don't share it among the other crew members that participated, you will automatically be kicked out of the crew and will not be allowed to join back in (this is a very important rule)
- If you end up with a bad sport rating you will be removed unless we feel otherwise. (this rule can be worked around)
Thanks and we hope you'll want to join our crew!