Quantcast

» «
Photo

What gangs do you hope are in this gang?

32 replies to this topic
theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

I hope they introduce a top mobster of the city, a boss who top of the local food chain, but the top boy meets up with a shadowly outsider who ultimatly calls the shots,  other words that boss is top boy to the public but really its the shadowly outsiders who run things...that could be the main villain of gta v.

I wonder if they make references to the late ray bulgarin, saying he was just the tip of the iceberg, its his boss who runs the russian network.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Not plausible or realistic to see in GTA V. The criminal underworld hierarchy in LA simply does not work like that. It is too big and wide open a city and to varied and complex with it's demographics.There is no one top mobster, mob or gang that can have such control and sway over organized crime and rackets in LA. 

I hope they introduce a top mobster of the city, a boss who top of the local food chain, but the top boy meets up with a shadowly outsider who ultimatly calls the shots,  other words that boss is top boy to the public but really its the shadowly outsiders who run things...that could be the main villain of gta v.

I wonder if they make references to the late ray bulgarin, saying he was just the tip of the iceberg, its his boss who runs the russian network.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

If the Angels of Death aren't in it I'll swim to R* HQ and put a boot in their asses

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users