» «
Photo

Sons of RAGE recruiting

5 replies to this topic
Marsun
  • Marsun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:33 PM Edited by Marsun, 07 September 2013 - 11:45 PM.

Hey all, I'm recruiting members for Sons of RAGE crew. I recently setup this crew in preparation for GTA online going live this october 1st !

The purpose of this crew is primarily to provide a place with which to have fun,hangout with like minded individuals be it missions/ heists,scuba diving,buying propety to hangout in//plan heists from, tennis you name it. I want this crew to feel like a tight knit brotherhood type atmosphere which means we respect,honour and take care of our own but at the same time welcome new potential ally crews into our fold.

• We're based on xbox 360 platform currently (open to expanding onto other platforms, if we have the people//interest shown to run those divisions of the crew).
  • We're english speaking mature members 18+ (majority of our membership is US/UK based,though all english speakers are welcome), mics are preferred but not an absolute must as long as you're a team-player.
  • A crew that respects each other and can have a laugh together as well.
  • Everyone that participates in our crews heists will get an equal cut of the profits.
  • Recruiting all player skill sets currently including marksman,drivers,shooters,pilots,leaders etc.
  • Promotion opportunities within the crew are open to all members that show the right attitude,skillset and or leadership qualities !

You can find/ join us on social club website at the following link: http://socialclub.ro...ew/sons_of_rage

On a side note I'm still looking for anyone with some artistic flair to create a crew emblem or a few of them to use/display for our crew in-game. If that sounds like you please don't hesitate to contact me thanks.

I will end this post by saying I look forward to planning and executing heists with you guys come october 1st ! Taking part in the many other activities together that gta online has to offer at launch and will be added in the future.

JEDI_JUNKEE
  • JEDI_JUNKEE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

Is SOR gonna be a biker club? If so, I'm down. Hell I can do some artwork too if needed!

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

Yeah, if you could tell me a theme I'd be happy to at least screw around with the Emblem creator.  I've got a 1%'er patch if you want it.

Marsun
  • Marsun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by Marsun, 08 September 2013 - 01:46 PM.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies to this thread. Anyways the crew name comes partly from the obvious connection with sons of anarchy motor cycle club and my old guild rage from another online game. So a biker/motorcycle club theme is probably what this crew will aim for in the longrun,I'm definitely a fan of the family dynamic thats available to us within such a biker club type atmosphere.

As for the crews emblem, I would like to see "Sons of RAGE" name on it,with possible a play on the sons of anarchy symbol if possible. Though i'm totally open to seeing what original artwork anyone can come up with for the crew emblem as long as it incorporates our crew name on it somewhere using the emblem editor.

Marsun
  • Marsun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

If any xbox 360 players are still looking for a relaxed atmosphere and want to run heists with a fair share of the profits for taking part in the action with some like-minded players. Then look no further than Sons of Rage Crew,link to join us is below. We are a crew that aims to take part in all activities gta online has to offer, the journey starts october 1st see you all there !

http://socialclub.ro...ew/sons_of_rage

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

name comes partly from the obvious connection with sons of anarchy motor cycle club

Should of just joined us to begin with ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users