• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Not at first. Duh.

RX7K3VIN53
  • RX7K3VIN53

GTA GAMER

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

First i will beat the game without any cheats then try to get all of the  achievements then i will use cheats after i beat the game

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

when i cheat i never save the game  :rampage:

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Nope. I haven't used cheats since Liberty City Stories.

robisme
  • robisme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

First i will beat the game without any cheats then try to get all of the  achievements then i will use cheats after i beat the game

Think that's the best way to go about it :lol:

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

I love using the cheats, but I never use them during the story and wait tell I finish it

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

To me, GTA without cheats would be like star trek without space ships. I grew up using cheats, I grew up cheating in GTA, so that's exactly how I'm going to play.

"BUT YOU'RE RUINING THE GAME FOR YOURSELF!"

Oh, and just how do you know me better than I do?

"BUT YOU'RE RUINING THE REALISM!"

f*ck you.

• PlasmicSnake likes this

Rob_1992c
  • Rob_1992c

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

Obviously you could always cheat on gta and they had some crazy ones on SA but I think they are trying to phase them out gradually. I will not be using any cheat until at least I complete the story.

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

Who ever uses cheats is a massive pussy in my book... i know a international network of ps3/xbox/pc gamer heads who meet up to play games and you ever cheated then they would of smashed up your computer and gave one hell of a beating...in fact in korea, some guy was caught using cheats at a game and they all raped and murdered every member of his family.

Like i said who ever uses cheats needs to be named and shamed  but i dont agree with what the hardcore gamer heads do to cheaters.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Who ever uses cheats is a massive pussy in my book... i know a international network of ps3/xbox/pc gamer heads who meet up to play games and you ever cheated then they would of smashed up your computer and gave one hell of a beating...in fact in korea, some guy was caught using cheats at a game and they all raped and murdered every member of his family.

Like i said who ever uses cheats needs to be named and shamed  but i dont agree with what the hardcore gamer heads do to cheaters.

And you hardcore gamers wonder why so many people think you're absolute douchebags.

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

like nearly everyone Im guessing, ill complete the game without.

but after that I might go thru it again with cheats.

no point in cheating from the start, no point in cheating in anygame unless completed imo.

dodgedude
  • dodgedude

dodge freak

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

Definetely, if i wanna earn money the hard way I'll shut off my xbox and go get a real job

dodgedude
  • dodgedude

dodge freak

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

Definetely, if i wanna earn money the hard way I'll shut off my xbox and go get a real job

GTAV360Philly
  • GTAV360Philly

Gamer for Life!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

I used cheats in all gta's I played. Look, if u don't wanna use cheats, ok. Cool. But I hate people who try and tell other gamers how they are supposed to play gta. I do want to earn money, cars, clothes, guns, and etc the game wants me to, but the only cheats I'll use is the no cop cheat. If the no cop cheat restricts my saving and all achievements like red dead, then I won't use cheats. But the only cheat I'll use is the no cop cheat. I wanna do mayhem and still get the cops off me like I do in every gta game I play.

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

And you hardcore gamers wonder why so many people think you're absolute douchebags.

Lol am just anti cheats but i would never join up with a gang of psycho gamers who torture, rape and kill your entire family just for cheating a bloody game, i mean wtf

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by RichyB, 13 September 2013 - 01:52 AM.

I'll be using cheats within the first minute, I can't stand driving round in a dented car.

For me GTAs are about driving round, having fun, doing cool stuff...and if cheats facilitate me doing that then I have absolutely no quarms in using them.

Hate driving round in the rain for example, for me it spoils the gameplay, so I 'cheat' to change the weather. In other games this wouldn't be considered a cheat it would be a setting such as FIFA.

And I really don't care about getting 100% complete, I just want to see the story through and have a good time, meanwhile non-cheaters are stressing about getting 100% and whether they've got enough ammo - that isn't fun to me.

Hardline_Pro
  • Hardline_Pro

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Yes. I need the max heath and weapons cheats or else I never would have beaten GTA IV's campaign. xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users