Extra radion stations as DLC

37 replies to this topic
NikoB_in_the_house
  • NikoB_in_the_house

Bitches Get Stitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

I would way rather have other sh*t as DLC like missions, more map, cars, customization options, weapons and stuff than have more radio stations.  Independence FM (if that's what it's called now) will allow me to have all the music i want and I think there is plenty of good radio already in my opinion. 

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Seems like radio stations as DLC would be too expensive due to licensing fees and paying actors and such.

NikoB_in_the_house
  • NikoB_in_the_house

Bitches Get Stitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

What does physics have to do with Grand Theft Auto V? Please, enlighten me?

What? Who said anything about physics?

It's a joke....admittedly, a cheeky, geeky joke, but a joke nonetheless. Please disregard.

To answer your question, all I ask for is something along the lines of "Independence FM". That will push this game over the proverbial "edge" for me.

sh*t, I just remembered consoles didn't have Independence FM in GTA IV.  They will this time though right? I thought I heard this.

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

It's a joke....admittedly, a cheeky, geeky joke, but a joke nonetheless. Please disregard.

To answer your question, all I ask for is something along the lines of "Independence FM". That will push this game over the proverbial "edge" for me.

sh*t, I just remembered consoles didn't have Independence FM in GTA IV.  They will this time though right? I thought I heard this.

It's possible that it will be included and that Rockstar is merely keeping things under wraps to retain the element of surprise, but I'm beginning to lose hope that a dedicated station will be provided to us; if anything, we'll be able to play our personal collection(s) via XMB/XBox Media Center.

We'll most likely know by the end of this coming week.

NikoB_in_the_house
  • NikoB_in_the_house

Bitches Get Stitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

It's possible that it will be included and that Rockstar is merely keeping things under wraps to retain the element of surprise, but I'm beginning to lose hope that a dedicated station will be provided to us; if anything, we'll be able to play our personal collection(s) via XMB/XBox Media Center.

We'll most likely know by the end of this coming week.

Oh you're probably right.  That sucks kinda.  I liked the interspersed commercials and DJ with our custom music.  That was always really cool.

Mark987
  • Mark987

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

id say they would only add new radio stations to GTAO as they want to expand the world, cant have the same radio stations year in year out.

mickypatron
  • mickypatron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

Wheres the f*cking metal station? Punk is not metal its not like metal so stfu. Seriously disappointed in this decision by Rockstar.

Guess ill have to listen to my own music.

Metal and punk are the same bro, trust me, I listen to proper music, I know.

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Honeys & Money

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

f*ck that. I wanna slap my own sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users