Undead overrun

will it get a comeback in GTA
44 replies to this topic
bent_toe
  • bent_toe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Undead overrun from the RDR Undead nightmare expansion is absolutly awesome, especially with 3 friends.

Do you guys think we'll see a similiar mode in GTA V online?

I surely hope so.

• DeafMetal likes this

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Possibly, but I don't see how it would fit.

A lot of people have GTA zombie fetishes!

LionRavenBearWolf
  • LionRavenBearWolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

or an apocalypse would be good

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

no no zombies please that stuff is overdone and i was slightly upset when red dead did it

xrCore
  • xrCore

'MURICA

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Maybe they can have a survival mode, but instead of zombies you can choose the enemy; like waves of rioting peds, or police, gangs, or even bears.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

no no zombies please that stuff is overdone

This. Even the standard survival/horde mode in general is overused and tired.

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by LSPD_Dragon, 07 September 2013 - 11:00 PM.

I wouldn't mind if they did this and increase what they had in RDR, things like werewolves, bigfoots and other monsters, also could parody famous killers like leather-face, Jason or other psycho's too out in the wilderness while zombies remain only in Los Santos (if there are any), oceans would have sea monsters and the air could have dragons or any sort of winged demon monsters.

Could have it as it's own mode, having people pay you for hunting certain creatures for them, finding missing loved ones of their's and looting bandit's who are using this "apocalypse" as a way of gaining money and such.

• BigBadBarstow and Boomer8 like this

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

I have to agree  we already have to many resident evils, not that its not a good  game just sayin lol

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

no no zombies please that stuff is overdone and i was slightly upset when red dead did it

I have to agree  we already have to many resident evils, not that its not a good  game just sayin lol

Suggestion. Ignore it, and don't buy it then. 

Some of us still love the game modes. Including me. 

• GTAVTheHeat and Boomer8 like this

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by DeadZombie, 07 September 2013 - 10:50 PM.

GTAF reacts to these threads like a couple of babys.

Who cares if zombies are in it. Its not like they are going to force you to play it.

Moe36
  • Moe36

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

why? they made it amazing. they had bigfoot, unicorns and the 4 horses and all undead animals. yes zombies are overdone but it was a fun add on that was actually worth the price. i hope gta 5 does some aliens or something as a dlc.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Don't buy it? I think you meant don't play it (the game modes). But anyway, they are allowed to post their fair opinions on zombies that appear in games as of late.

Cyb3rslug
  • Cyb3rslug

Dat Auzzie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by Cyb3rslug, 08 September 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Hey guys, slight spoiler warning in the supposed leaked achievement list this is what I found. I wouldn't consider it a spoiler myself but if you'd not like to know about anything don't read on.

Unnatural Selection (20 points) – GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.

Dunno what this means but... sounds pretty cool  :D
 ( more modes couldn't be a bad thing right? ) maybe we'll fend of against crazy cult people with pitch forks haha.

I personally like the idea of a zombie type mode in gta, but not something like COD, bleh. More like a urban survival type apocalypse  But I doubt Rock* would put this in considering that GTA:O is persistent and connected. To add such a change with a dlc or mode would split the community, which goes against what GTA:O is about.

• wahgah likes this

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

Meh, it wouldn't really split them that much; I mean it is only 16 player per "world". It would work out just fine and would play out like RDR as in you chose vanilla or zombie mode. It would work...

eatsleepmate
  • eatsleepmate

Support your local Vagos

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

I would play gta:z all day. I have always wanted a free roam and kill zombies with friends.

It'll probably never happen though.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

Who knows, they may do it as a video game on your ifruit. In RDR it was non canon so that made it possible. Also a zombie western was a great idea at the time. I would want this for GTAV but I think it would get too much flak, no matter how good it is.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

Don't buy it? I think you meant don't play it (the game modes). But anyway, they are allowed to post their fair opinions on zombies that appear in games as of late.

I mean, either. 

If it comes up as DLC, like Undead Overrun like the topic would imply, I mean as I said, don't buy it.  

And opinions are fine, but tend to keep them useful at least. There's no reason to say "UGH, THEY SHOULDN'T DO IT BECAUSE I WON'T LIKE IT." 

GTA, just like RDR, is a very open game. If you don't like it, avoid it. It's really not all that hard. Doesn't mean we shouldn't get something of the sort because of a few negative nancies. 

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

I mean, either. 

If it comes up as DLC, like Undead Overrun like the topic would imply, I mean as I said, don't buy it.  

And opinions are fine, but tend to keep them useful at least. There's no reason to say "UGH, THEY SHOULDN'T DO IT BECAUSE I WON'T LIKE IT." 

GTA, just like RDR, is a very open game. If you don't like it, avoid it. It's really not all that hard. Doesn't mean we shouldn't get something of the sort because of a few negative nancies. 

okay mom

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

You should avoid responding to such well put together posts with something like

"okay mom" in the future

I don't think it's going to help you accomplish what you're attempting to accomplish.

Unless you're attempting to highlight your lack of a witty retort and your frustration at this lack of a witty retort.

In which case, You are winner.

• SideburnGuru and The Wooden Mask like this

bent_toe
  • bent_toe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

I mean, either. 

Agrees.

I never understand why some people hate optional gamemodes? I hate deathmatches.. i never play them in any games i own, but do i complain on the forums, wishing the developers would remove it because the all mighty me doesent want it in "MY" game?

I think not.

• SideburnGuru likes this

bent_toe
  • bent_toe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Maybe they can have a survival mode, but instead of zombies you can choose the enemy; like waves of rioting peds, or police, gangs, or even bears.

Great idea

Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

whole map survival with rampaging hillbillies armed with only melee weapons?

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

What would be cool is if Godzilla rose from the ocean near Los Santos then started destroying sh*t and you and other players have to survive and find some way to kill him.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

I would like to see a zombie mode similar to what they should have done in Red Dead..

Throw players into the open world, and have them all try to survive the zombie apocalypse. I don't want zombie game modes, I want a zombie free-roam mode where me and my friends can try and survive in the big city packed with zombies in every alley way, street etc.

Cars could be destroyed, they could even add in the need to add gas to vehicles exclusively to this mode so as to create more tension, and make travel by vehicle much less O.P

Just something zombie related I'd like to see.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

"okay mom" in the future

I don't think it's going to help you accomplish what you're attempting to accomplish.

Unless you're attempting to highlight your lack of a witty retort and your frustration at this lack of a witty retort.

Haha okay buddy. Obviously nothing I would have said would have accomplished what I wanted which is to get people to realize Gta with zombies is not a good idea. To do a zombie mode would be a cop out for easy money on rockstars part. They should and hopefully will come up with a more original idea.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

"okay mom" in the future

Haha okay buddy. Obviously nothing I would have said would have accomplished what I wanted which is to get people to realize Gta with zombies is not a good idea. To do a zombie mode would be a cop out for easy money on rockstars part. They should and hopefully will come up with a more original idea.

I'm all for hearing yours.

• SideburnGuru likes this

xarichiex
  • xarichiex

Rabeat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

It would be awesome for three reasons
one is its gta
two its a big ass map to have fun with zombies
three zombies might be overdone but r* makes everything great

Boomer8
  • Boomer8

"The sh*t"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Zombies would be fu*king great in GTA V! Especially if there was a single player storyline, that would be sick! I loved RDR's Undead Nightmare and if GTA V had a zombie mode I think I'd sh*t myself.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

"okay mom" in the future

Okay mom

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

"okay mom" in the future

I'm all for hearing yours.

It's usually like this. "Zombies are over done. Uh use aliens! More realistic then zombies"

Zombies... Less realistic..... Then aliens....

Yeah it's like tons of games base thier stuff completly around aliens this year.

HALO

SAINTS ROW

XCOM

MASS EFFECT

And so on.

zombies... Really over done you say?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users