It's widely known that modern smartphones and good camera devices have built-in GPS that can be used to tag pictures with the current location.
A camera from GTA San Andreas doesn't have this feature on umodded game. Fortunately this plugin will add GPS to game's camera.
JPG pictures will be tagged with GPS data, but not only. Date and time when picture was taken in game, weather, artist name, camera maker, document name - this and more will be written to the image.
That way pictures will be saved with important informations similarly to the devices of 21st century.
This plugin will write EXIF, IPTC and Comment data into the JPG image generated by the game.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Many users complain it doesn't work with DEP enabled.
In that case you may have to exclude gta_sa.exe from Data Execution Prevention in Windows.
- Make sure you are using this version of gta_sa.exe:
GTA San Andreas v1.0 [US] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE:
EXE size: 14 383 616 bytes
- You need to have ASI loader installed, it is already enabled if you installed CLEO Library.
Otherwise you can download ASI loader from here: http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=8321
- Copy all files from put_to_root_of_GTASA to GTA San Andreas directory.
Open CameraGPS.ini. Edit the option that you wish to change.
[TOWNS] section defines GXT keys (labels) for each town.
It's used for the two reasons:
- when zone of current coords cannot be identified, it may be a zone identifying town. In that case no sublocation field should be written to the image, since town isn't sublocation.
- write city name to IPTC data. Plugin gets city name by GXT key.
Date of release: 07-09-2013 (d-m-Y)
For: GTA San Andreas
E-mail: [email protected]