Photo

Track Creator/Racing Challenge

race track creator racing tournament
1 reply to this topic
B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by B3ANTOWN B3A5T, 07 September 2013 - 07:33 PM.

I think it would be interesting to do a tournament that involves both racing and track creating.

This is how I envision it could work:

-8 racers/track creators.
-All participants create a track (with a predetermined # of check points and laps but no restrictions on location) for a designated vehicle class.
-The participants race on every track and accumulate points toward an overall total.
-The winner of the challenge is the overall points leader at the end of all 8 races.
-Points would be awarded in descending order with the 1st place finisher of any given race receiving 8pts and the Last place finisher only getting 1 point.

This would be fun just to do as a single event, but of course we could grow it into a long term endeavor by doing all sorts of different vehicles. We could then keep score of who was the supercar champ, muscle car champ, airplane champ, motorcycle champ etc etc before restarting for another "season".

This would be pretty cool because as time goes on you could collect titles such as "Season 1 muscle car champ" or "Season 3 jetski champ" and maybe we determine an OVERALL GRAND CHAMP as the first racer to earn titles in every vehicle class.

Anybody interested or have any ideas on the matter?

Sent me a friend request XBL tag- B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • LeAristocrat and cloudfuel like this

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

I think it's a great idea if it can be organized well, I already have three tracks ready to go from SP :) I'm on PS3 though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users