'Bad Sport'

Bad Sport
45 replies to this topic
_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

If you don't want people to bother you. Join a crew.  Put a bounty on someones head. Buy Call of Duty - learn to shoot, come back and defend your f*cking self.

To save you some time, you're right - it isn't your right to drive around in peace going to work and playing darts. This isn't the f*cking Sims. Oh you want "3D multeeplayer chatroomz"?? www.secondlife.com - you can cyber sex too.

When you're at the golf course, just chilling with friends, some lunatic rolls up on you.. do you NOT have a weapon? Empty your clip in his face, teabag his corpse and add whatever money he dropped to the wager of your golf game. Tiger Woods PGA tour has MULTIPLAYER. You wanna be passive fruits? Walmart has the game on discount, gotta move quick though, you snooze you lose:

http://www.walmart.c...ox-360/22726200

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 21 September 2013 - 04:46 PM.

Yes, a Crew is a must.

Have lookouts and bodyguards while performing a Heist or Robbery to prevent other Crews from Ambushing you and stealing your loot. :)

I recommend joining Crew Bad Sports. They have alot of competent members.

Sambuka1989
  • Sambuka1989

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Now this is a little bit of hot air being blown off, venting.

Listen, for all you retard f*cks defending this 'bad sport' nonsense, well you've already missed the f*cking point and should swiftly move on to playing my little pony instead.

This is, in essence, a game that allows you to act out your psychopathic serial killing alter-ego. So if you don't agree with for whatever reason people harassing other players using whatever stupid method they like then you really are in the wrong place, this is f*cking Grand Theft Auto man, the clue is in the name. Like another poster mentioned, if you don't like being cyber-bullied then whip out your virtual desert eagle and pop dat nigga.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Like another poster mentioned, if you don't like being cyber-bullied then whip out your virtual desert eagle and pop dat nigga.

Or as some players will do, report that player for being a Bad sport.

Sambuka1989
  • Sambuka1989

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Like another poster mentioned, if you don't like being cyber-bullied then whip out your virtual desert eagle and pop dat nigga.

Or as some players will do, report that player for being a Bad sport.

Exactly, it's open to abuse, by players who shouldn't be playing the game in the first place. The simplest solution is to just abolish the whole idea and let multiplayer be a truly sandbox side to the game, just like single player is.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Bad Sport won't be going anywhere, but there are Devs that can monitor the events more carefully so that you wouldn't be able to abuse it. Even if the majority of Crew XYZ reports a single player for doing nothing.

I will definately create quite the difficult Missions for you people to try in the "Content Creator" :)

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Bad Sport won't be going anywhere, but there are Devs that can monitor the events more carefully so that you wouldn't be able to abuse it. Even if the majority of Crew XYZ reports a single player for doing nothing.

I will definately create quite the difficult Missions for you people to try in the "Content Creator" :)

The definition of a bad sport can range widely and when you consider how many people will likely be playing gta online. The system would have to be automatic. A better option would be to have the option to disable it when starting a online session for you and those who join you.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

The definition of a bad sport can range widely and when you consider how many people will likely be playing gta online. The system would have to be automatic. A better option would be to have the option to disable it when starting a online session for you and those who join you.

We will just have to wait and see how the system is implemented.

There could be non-passive PVP-servers as well as Passive-servers.

Passive could be implemented so that it cannot be switched on by a whim, (but instead require some time and effort to switch), we do not know that yet how it's implemented.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

I mean the devs say you need to put your cash in the bank so other players won't kill and take it they are obviously planning on us having fun killing other people all the time and taking their stuff I highly highly doubt Deathmatching will result in any kind of negative actions.

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

Just go into passive mode if you don't want any sh*t. If your not in passive mode that tells me your willing to fight if attacked.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

Just go into passive mode if you don't want any sh*t. If your not in passive mode that tells me your willing to fight if attacked.

Hopefully that can be disabled.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

haven't played any gta online before. but in red dead redemption the game was full of random jerks riding zebras just killing everyone. then you would respawn in front of the same jerk and his zebra where he would kill you over and over until you rage quit.

so far i think i like the bad sport system.

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

Why does everyone freak out over things they don't know about a week before release? GTA V saw a rash of idiots talking about everything from bad car handling to small maps. A week after release, GTA's made a billion dollars and has a Metacritic score of 98. Obviously they know what the hell they're doing. Why don't you just wait until after the release to freak out on sh*t you've never seen?

nowaydawg
  • nowaydawg

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by nowaydawg, 23 September 2013 - 01:46 PM.

This is, in essence, a game that allows you to act out your psychopathic serial killing alter-ego.

Are you f*cking high?

Listen, for all you retard f*cks defending this 'bad sport' nonsense, well you've already missed the f*cking point and should swiftly move on to playing my little pony instead

If you love to spread mayhem with your sticky bombs, go and play in Deathmatch, TDM.
I want to do Heists with my team in general peace without a bunch of retards on the streets (equipped with RPG's) shooting at everything they see
Enuff, f*cking, said.

Now GTFO from my view

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Love it,,, the troll mad he cant troll, keep crying babies

RivaldoRules
  • RivaldoRules

Football genius

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by RivaldoRules, 23 September 2013 - 04:02 PM.

I'm loving the bad sport aspect of the game design, assuming it's implemented correctly. It should, in theory, end up with similar types of players being put together to play in the same maps.

Players who want to co-op with sports, heists and whatever can go about their missions in peace and working together. 

Players who just want to ride around shooting other players will be paired with that type of person on their games and they can enjoy trying to take each other out.

To me it seems like a really good idea to get people playing with similarly minded people. The posters on here that don't seem to like the idea are ones that seem hell bent on ruining other's experiences. If they're paired with other players with the same goal, shouldn't they be happy? It will be one big firefight? That's a good thing, isn't it?

The passive mode we don't know enough about yet. I'm sure that it will be something that will be impossible to exploit though, which means it can only be a good thing. Some people don't want to fight all the time and instead explore or just look around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users