Photo

Can't post via mobile?

9 replies to this topic
hellslave
  • hellslave

livєэvil

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Firstly, I've searched and searched, and can't come up with an answer. Maybe I'm not using the right combo of words, I don't know. But when trying to post from my tablet, the text box appears, but tapping in the text area does nothing, and the keyboad never pops up to allow me to type. Is this a known issue?

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Nobody hasn't reported this. I'm sure that Admins can fix it. There are a lot of issues to be fixed and this is one.

hellslave
  • hellslave

livєэvil

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Also, it seems the timezone settings are off by an hour; I had to switch from Pacific to Mountain, otherwise it was an hour behind my actual timezone, even though my timezone IS Pacific.

illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

Seems to work for me.

*edit- Is your device showing the dark mobile theme or the bugged out white one?

hellslave
  • hellslave

livєэvil

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

I dont have a mobile theme (nor do I have the link for it at the bottom of pages); just the same, dark blue one as on the computer.

illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Hmm, full version works on my phone too. Is your tablet loading the fancy text editor, or just a plain box?

α
  • α

-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

My iPhone isn't loading the full text editor, but I can still post fine on the full version.

hellslave
  • hellslave

livєэvil

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

It starts off as a plain square, and then after I tap it, all the fancy controls appear. That's as far as it gets; tapping it again does nothing. Same thing happens if I use the "More Reply Options" button, too. Oddly, I can interact with it, like pressing the little format buttons, but I just can't type anything.

illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

I'm guessing the editor isn't playing along with your tablet, but being a tablet it doesn't swap to the plain vanilla editor like it does on a phone. :/

hellslave
  • hellslave

livєэvil

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

Well then, that sucks...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users