Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gangsta Ass Nigga Mafia, Join US OR BE DOMINATED.

Rape Murder Sex Narcotics Finance Loyalty Death Family Necrophilia Gangsta
23 replies to this topic
GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by GangstaAssNigga, 08 September 2013 - 12:02 AM.

Hello, I am The God Of All Gangsta Ass Niggaz.
Upon Grand Theft Auto V's announced release, a germinating force of wizards, sages, and voracious warriors were spawned.
This ominous power, one that would conquer all who oppose it's celestial wisdom would rise to the level of unparalleled regality in the realm of Grand Theft Auto V.

Our Crew, which will be operated in an almost emulated form of the La Cosa Nostra(Italiano Mafia) will sought out to decimate all and we welcome those warriors whom can adulate with us the ideas of murder, rape, and superiority.
Da Gangsta Ass Niggaz will be a serious group, one that does not falter and does not spare.
There is no kindness, no regret, and no compassion for the enemy.

Join us and you will embrace the preeminence in it's most purest form.

Our Primary Objectives

Our primary objective in this realm is to achieve ubiquitous domination.
The enemies mother and her genitals will be ravaged, the enemy himself/herself will be anally decimated, and together as a Sovereign Synergy we will attain superior funds from those who will cower before our ascendancy.
Since the game has obviously not been released at this current time, nothing is being predetermined or contrived. We are only amassing numbers and adequate warriors to join our purpose.
Money will be our pathway in this sojourn to unlimited power. Collectively as a group, the Crew will earn money and it will be managed accordingly to attain even more.

Benefits Of Joining

Members will experience power and domination of other crews.

Members will experience superiority and a Mafia - type environment were you will collectively attain money for yourself and the crew.

All enemies will be defeated and mothers anally decimated. Members will be engulfed in various assrape of enemies family members. Including enemies mother's, sister's, and aunts.

Moral Nihilism

Excluding the loyalty to our synergy and it's dominion, we do not believe in morals and rules. There will be basic rules to uphold the camaraderie and solidarity within our crew, but to those outside there will be no mercy if they are to oppose our might.

OUR CREW ONLY OPERATES ON THE XBOX 360. THIS IS AN XBOX 360 EXCLUSIVE CREW.

THIS IS A GRAND THEFT AUTO V EXCLUSIVE CREW AS WELL.

If you are interested in joining us and beginning your path to dominion with a regal kinship, visit our Crew Page and Join.

Upon Joining, message me on this website and your path to domination will commence.
There will soon be an Official Website created to foster our growing numbers and mark our vastly increasing schemes.

Link: http://socialclub.ro...gsta_ass_nlggaz

• TEoS and Audiophile like this

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hahaha love it. Too funny. Almost pissed myself at the "germinating force of wizards and sages" part. Then the whole "We don't believe in rules. There will be basic rules" part. And how you have rape and necrophilia as tags.

Seriously man, hilarious. :^:

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

So, you will join to dominate with us then?

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

I would love to join.

TEoS
  • TEoS

Make it double!

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Does one have to be a certified Gangsta Ass Nigga in order to apply, or can we attain GAN status via OTJ training?

• Pumpkin Zone and LeftyGuns like this

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Does one have to be a certified Gangsta Ass Nigga in order to apply, or can we attain GAN status via OTJ training?

Valid Question.

if GAN status can be attained through OTJ training....what does the training curriculum consist of?

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

tumblr_mlvtw1B0FN1r4yh4xo1_250.gif

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

I too am curious about the OJT (On Job Training) required to make one a certified G.A.N.

How many hours of training are required?  Are we trained directly by one of your G.A.N. representatives or do you outsource the training?

xxDREADxxGANGxx
  • xxDREADxxGANGxx

#PUMPACTIONPIMP

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Yeah you lost me at "rape" lol. C'mon man, really!?

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

All very

I would love to join.

Click the link and Join, then verify who you are on the page.

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

Well, there are levels of a certified Gangsta Ass Nigga. Intricate and complex levels that will be attained upon Joining.

Many Original Gangsta Ass Niggaz will show you the correct path to superiority.

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

Valid Question.

if GAN status can be attained through OTJ training....what does the training curriculum consist of?

Only a certain level will be attained upoin Joining. You will be tested through trials that are composed of Rape, Murder, Stealing, Necrophilia, Dismemberment, etc. Once deemed advanced enough you will rise in the ranks of the Gangsta Ass Niggaz.

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

I too am curious about the OJT (On Job Training) required to make one a certified G.A.N.

How many hours of training are required?  Are we trained directly by one of your G.A.N. representatives or do you outsource the training?

An excellent question my young nigga. We provide direct training by Gangsta Ass Niggaz who were forged during the creation of the various universes. Do not despair, you will be taught by the very best Gangsta Ass Niggaz in existence, sometimes you may even encounter direct teaching from me.

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Yeah you lost me at "rape" lol. C'mon man, really!?

If you are too weak to decimate the enemy in all aspects, The Gangsta Ass Niggaz are not for you.

To entirely defeat an enemy he must be reduced to nothing. When he sees his mother being sexually and anally annihilated by the Gangsta Ass Niggaz, he will concede to our cause.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

Rape? Seriously?! Raping someones mother? WTF is wrong with you? Does this site have mods? Dafuq is going here?

CrysisYaDig
  • CrysisYaDig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by CrysisYaDig, 12 September 2013 - 02:04 AM.

WE WILL DECIMATE ALL OUR ENEMIES

• GangstaAssNigga likes this

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Rape? Seriously?! Raping someones mother? WTF is wrong with you? Does this site have mods? Dafuq is going here?

Moderators understand that the Gangsta Ass Niggaz are insurmountable.

Do you believe that life is pleasant and peaceful?

No, life is merciless and malicious. To find peace, you must first decimate all who oppose the catalysts of true unification.

If you join the Gangsta Ass Niggaz, you will find a new pure truth.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

No, life is merciless and malicious. To find peace, you must first decimate all who oppose the catalysts of true unification.

I'm sorry, but raping someones mother is not my idea of a good time. Whether it be in a virtual world or not.

You sir, are disturbed and need to seek mental help.

Also, I'd like to see what Rockstar thinks of this place after hearing about how members are allowed to speak so freely about rape and what-not.

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

I'm sorry, but raping someones mother is not my idea of a good time. Whether it be in a virtual world or not.

Also, I'd like to see what Rockstar thinks of this place after hearing about how members are allowed to speak so freely about rape and what-not.

The weak minded will always proclaim the catalysts of truth " disturbed ". We are the omnipotent saviors and if mothers need to be raped, they will be.

I am mental help, I have mastered the art of psychology when the three wizards casted the orb of enlightenment in 14,000 B.C.

Rockstar is a multi million dollar company, they care about nothing excluding their profit gain which they will see in mass abundances, rape or no rape.

Censoring the Gangsta Ass Niggaz is an impossibility, your attempts are futile.

CrysisYaDig
  • CrysisYaDig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

The weak minded will always proclaim the catalysts of truth " disturbed ". We are the omnipotent saviors and if mothers need to be raped, they will be.

I am mental help, I have mastered the art of psychology when the three wizards casted the orb of enlightenment in 14,000 B.C.

Rockstar is a multi million dollar company, they care about nothing excluding their profit gain which they will see in mass abundances, rape or no rape.

Censoring the Gangsta Ass Niggaz is an impossibility, your attempts are futile.

True that

CrysisYaDig
  • CrysisYaDig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Join us or be dominated

RedAngelYardKing
  • RedAngelYardKing

Mangano

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

I can tell the kid who made this saw his mother get raped.

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

I can tell the kid who made this saw his mother get raped.

If you paid attention, you would have the knowledge already that I have no mother.

I was spawned from the legendary wizards of the ages, those whom created omnipotent Gods.

Opposing the Gangsta Ass Niggaz is useless, no baseless claims will save you.

Your mothers genitals have already become forfeit.

GangstaAssNigga
  • GangstaAssNigga

Gangsta Ass Nigga God

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

REVIVAL OF THE GANGSTA ASS NIGGAZ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users