• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

- I would like to see our Country Flags again. People should see the reason for my bad grammar  :lol:

- Also different Themes cause I dont like this blue. I used the San Andreas Theme on the old Forum.

- I hate that there is a cap of maximum Quotes in a Posts. thats really annoying when  you try to post multiple phrases of an article which I made for the IGN Article. There are other solutions, I know. But its annoying though.

- plus the cap of maximum 2 YT videos per post. I already saw a few people complaining about. especially yesterday when we got the 4 new videos.

- I liked the old Post Editor more as it showed you the codes ( [color] and so on) which was way more easy to edit imo

Apart from all that I really like the new Forum although its a good bit slower than the old one.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, a full return to all the BB Code options we had would be nice.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 07 September 2013 - 03:15 PM.

If you took the liberty to read some topics in Network Support you'd know basic features are still going to be implemented. Right now it's a matter of ironing bugs out and getting the basic stuff online, then bringing back most of the stuff we had before. I can see flags coming back, themes being the last thing being added (even though it's now easier), and you can insert codes in the smart editor too, as is.

@Zilcho: Button to the left of the Font menu. And I can guess the BBcodes are being implemented again.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

You know what I miss? Those Ecto Slimer Hi-C juice boxes. They were so damned tasty.

• PhillBellic likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

You know what I miss? Those Ecto Slimer Hi-C juice boxes. They were so damned tasty.

sry, my english skills dont seem to work for that .... whatever it is  :^:

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

The new forum software is still a work in progress, things like flags are are the lowest priority while other improvements are being worked on.

Be patient or use the topics already in Site Suggestions http://gtaforums.com...te-suggestions/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users