Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are you satisfied with the radio stations?

194 replies to this topic
topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:02 PM Edited by topdownshooter, 07 September 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Anyone whining for a death metal station or anyone who listens to that sh*t is a f*cking freak, go bang some pans in the kitchen if you want death metal.

Youve been brainwashed by pop culture dude. You obviously know nothing about music whatsoever.

As someone who studies music production and music theory, extreme metal musicians are some of the best musicians out there.

Listens to death metal and says i don't have a clue about music, heavy metal is mindless screaming of meaningless lyrics into the microphone the epitome of phaggotry

and rapping is about banging hoes, drugs and Oh im so rich yadi yadi ya Idiot.

whats wrong with you did i offend your boyfriend? rap music tells a story and it means something, metal is about death and how much blood your band sucked from eachothers necks

Rap tells a story about mindless juvenile sh*t that nobody cares about. It is unintelligent music for trendy f*cks. It is basically a nursery rhyme with a "hot beat" behind it. At least metal musicians play instruments and use some form of music theory.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

While I still wonder why they felt the need to include a reggae/dancehall station and yet another ambiant station. I'm generally pleased with the variety we're presented in this.

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

I hope Los Santos Rock Radio is a new rock station. IV only had classic rock.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 07 September 2013 - 07:10 PM.

I hope Los Santos Rock Radio is a new rock station. IV only had classic rock.

Vinewood BLVD is the new Rock Station. LSRR is pretty much classic rock as well.

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Anyone whining for a death metal station or anyone who listens to that sh*t is a f*cking freak, go bang some pans in the kitchen if you want death metal.

Youve been brainwashed by pop culture dude. You obviously know nothing about music whatsoever.

As someone who studies music production and music theory, extreme metal musicians are some of the best musicians out there.

Listens to death metal and says i don't have a clue about music, heavy metal is mindless screaming of meaningless lyrics into the microphone the epitome of phaggotry

whats wrong with you did i offend your boyfriend? rap music tells a story and it means something, metal is about death and how much blood your band sucked from eachothers necks

Rap tells a story about mindless juvenile sh*t that nobody cares about. It is unintelligent music for trendy f*cks. It is basically a nursery rhyme with a "hot beat" behind it. At least metal musicians play instruments and use some form of music theory.

I think the millions and millions of fans in the rap scene compared to the 10 fans of the metal scene will say otherwise about no one caring, if you have ever been to festival based on rap you will see how everyone rejoices in the music and come together but go to metal concert and you get moshpits with people fisting each others asses, peoples sweaty long hair trashing you in the face

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

What's been confirmed for LSRR? Queen and...?

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

What's been confirmed for LSRR? Queen and...?

Queen and The Small Faces from an official standpoint.

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Vinewood boulevard radio for me so far.

GeneticallyDifferent
  • GeneticallyDifferent

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

I like it,especially Rebel Radio my fav. so far.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I think the millions and millions of fans in the rap scene compared to the 10 fans of the metal scene will say otherwise about no one caring, if you have ever been to festival based on rap you will see how everyone rejoices in the music and come together but go to metal concert and you get moshpits with people fisting each others asses, peoples sweaty long hair trashing you in the face

If you dont think this is badass you probably have a vagina or have never touched a music instrument. The girl in this video is hotter than any girl youve ever touched also.

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

If you dont think this is badass you probably have a vagina or have never touched a music instrument. The girl in this video is hotter than any girl youve ever touched also.

Dude you must be trolling, that cant be classed as music you cant even hear what hes saying sounds like f*cking golem with a sore throat from LOTR....and that girl looks like a hogwartz reject

RaptorTaco
  • RaptorTaco

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

I think so. I've been impressed with all of rockstars musical decisions in the past, and they seem especially proud of their radio.

On a related note, I'm pumped for the soundtrack as well. A freakin loooved RDRs.

Baineblade
  • Baineblade

Tac. Ops.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

Despite them being a fictional band, I would have loved to see Dethklok in GTA V.  One of the Best Death Metal bands out there:

Aside from that though, the rock stations, the two talk radio stations and probably the country station. (And I normally hate country.)

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Dude you must be trolling, that cant be classed as music you cant even hear what hes saying sounds like f*cking golem with a sore throat from LOTR....and that girl looks like a hogwartz reject

Thats your problem, you have been so brainwashed by pop music that you think music is all about vocals. This music is all about instrumentation. Pick up a guitar and try to play it. You will fail miserably, I assure you.

You realize rap music is all about MIDI programming synthetic instruments with computer programs right? They are not musicians, they talk behind an artificial beat. All you can hear in rap is the voice...which is the opposite of what music actually is.

• Nevermind1900 likes this

IAMSHUGO
  • IAMSHUGO

Gettin jiggy wit it.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Would you ladies please shut up? We don't care which one of you can handle more boys at a time. Just answer the OP's question and move along.

---

I for one am fine with the radio selections.  Don't know what to think of FlyLo FM, though. 

• Baineblade likes this

Baineblade
  • Baineblade

Tac. Ops.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by Baineblade, 07 September 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Would you ladies please shut up? We don't care which one of you can handle more boys at a time. Just answer the OP's question and move along.

---

I for one am fine with the radio selections.  Don't know what to think of FlyLo FM, though.

I'm with this, shut the hell up!  So your tastes in music differ, who cares!?

• IAMSHUGO likes this

CousinLetsG-NOOO
  • CousinLetsG-NOOO

Roman's Bowling Team

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

Yes that crap shouldnt be called music .

I could have said the same thing about rap/hip-hop! Its not the music, its just a number of words put together, which as a whole tells complete story, but that doesn't even sound like music, just some "blah blah blah" crap! I wasn't going to say this really, but you forced me with your disrespectful tone and i'm not even metal head!...

It depends on which artist your listening to. Pretty much all rappers in the 90's are understandable especially if you listen to death metal which has a lot of noises so it shouldn't be hard for you to understand what their saying.  Tupac, The Notorious B.I.G, Nas, and a lot of other artists have meaning behind their lyrics. Modern rappers I can agree with you that some are lyrically ignorant but there are a few such as Kendrick Lamar that should be heard. 

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Thats your problem, you have been so brainwashed by pop music that you think music is all about vocals. This music is all about instrumentation. Pick up a guitar and try to play it. You will fail miserably, I assure you.

You realize rap music is all about MIDI programming synthetic instruments with computer programs right? They are not musicians, they talk behind an artificial beat. All you can hear in rap is the voice...which is the opposite of what music actually is.

You wouldn't even be able to create a basic beat in one ableton or fruityloops the ignorance is bliss, takes far more creativity and knowledge to use these programs and make a class tune then to pick up a guitar and flick a few strings

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

If you think that this is music then you know nothing of it. It's just noise with a guy with a deep voice screaming behind. Before you say that I have never touched a music instrument I can somewhat play acoustic guitar, harmonica and the piano.

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Another thread that's turned into a juvenile argument. All this back and forth about what's considered music and what isn't, it's so childish. People have different tastes. That doesn't make one music genre any better than the next one. You guys really need to get off that kick. There's good and bad in every type of music. If a certain type of music isn't to your liking, here's a novel idea...don't tune into that station.

• IAMSHUGO and neuhier like this

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

You wouldn't even be able to create a basic beat in one ableton or fruityloops the ignorance is bliss, takes far more creativity and knowledge to use these programs and make a class tune then to pick up a guitar and flick a few strings

I have Fruity Loops goofball. Programming Midi patterns is easy as sh*t, especially compared to playing techinal guitar.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

If you think that this is music then you know nothing of it. It's just noise with a guy with a deep voice screaming behind. Before you say that I have never touched a music instrument I can somewhat play acoustic guitar, harmonica and the piano.

You say its not music because your tiny brain cant comprehend technical arrangements. It is comparable to classical music with lots of distortion.

Matt21
  • Matt21

Gimme your wallet

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

that's better than 95% of rap music

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Because all the bars and clubs play heavy metal don't they...i think that speaks for itself.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

What confuses me is how they can have Kenny Loggins in the game, and not use "Danger Zone." Instead they use some obscure track from Footloose. :whuh:

Also, Rebel Radio doesn't seem like it has enough songs on it. Especially considering most of the tracks on it are only like two and a half minutes, it seems like you'll have heard all the songs on it in less than an hour.

Most of the stuff I haven't heard of though. 

gtaduck
  • gtaduck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

Always one of the biggest plus are the stations. I can't wait to start driving around and listening to the talk / rock stations

RobinTheBrave
  • RobinTheBrave

\ RobinTheDerp /

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, I'm actually looking forward to it all. :) 

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 07 September 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Can anyone link me to the list of actual tracks\songs confirmed...

Edit: I've seen posts before about Britney Spears and Rihanna and sh*t, not that I listen to either of them but where is the info coming from...who else is there, artists or tracks..

animegrim
  • animegrim

Animegrim93

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by animegrim, 07 September 2013 - 08:49 PM.

did you know that a metal cd by the band ACDC is one of the best selling cd's of all time, over 40 million sold ? , wow we "10" fans must have bougth it alot.

TechNoir87
  • TechNoir87

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by TechNoir87, 07 September 2013 - 08:50 PM.

They're alright...I was really looking forward to Kavinsky/NightRide Fm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users