Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are you satisfied with the radio stations?

194 replies to this topic
Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Yup. Unless you're extremely narrow minded, there's music for everyone in there.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

I found a picture of them

wiggers1a.jpg

Haha! :^:

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

Anyone whining for a death metal station or anyone who listens to that sh*t is a f*cking freak, go bang some pans in the kitchen if you want death metal.

Youve been brainwashed by pop culture dude. You obviously know nothing about music whatsoever.

As someone who studies music production and music theory, extreme metal musicians are some of the best musicians out there.

Listens to death metal and says i don't have a clue about music, heavy metal is mindless screaming of meaningless lyrics into the microphone the epitome of phaggotry

Have you ever touched a music instrument in your life, you dork? Ive been playing guitar for 15 years, can play any style of music and technical metal is far far the most challenging. The fact that you think its just screaming meaningless lyrics into a microhphone shows your narrow minded view.

A little white kid listening to music that revolves around black culture is the epitome of fa**otry, and my black friends would agree with me. They look at wiggers and laugh...along with the rest of the world.

LMAO those black friends of yours must be f*cking fa**ots then...

I'm black, and i dont think that just because black people invented the rap genre doesnt mean only black people can listen to it, and enjoy it. 

• IAMSHUGO likes this

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by NYdreamz, 07 September 2013 - 04:31 PM.

smh

why is it that people who like rap are considered as ghetto or hoodrats ... pathetic..

Game Radio
  • Game Radio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

West Coast Classics will more than likely be my favorite. I thought Radio Los Santos was pretty "meh". Few good songs but wasn't feeling the rest.

Thrash metal station with a few newer metal tracks would've been ideal. Especially when you want to go on a roadtrip up north to go ride an atv or dirtbike up in the country or mountains going off jumps. Gets you going.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Anyone whining for a death metal station or anyone who listens to that sh*t is a f*cking freak, go bang some pans in the kitchen if you want death metal.

Youve been brainwashed by pop culture dude. You obviously know nothing about music whatsoever.

As someone who studies music production and music theory, extreme metal musicians are some of the best musicians out there.

Listens to death metal and says i don't have a clue about music, heavy metal is mindless screaming of meaningless lyrics into the microphone the epitome of phaggotry

Have you ever touched a music instrument in your life, you dork? Ive been playing guitar for 15 years, can play any style of music and technical metal is far far the most challenging. The fact that you think its just screaming meaningless lyrics into a microhphone shows your narrow minded view.

A little white kid listening to music that revolves around black culture is the epitome of fa**otry, and my black friends would agree with me. They look at wiggers and laugh...along with the rest of the world.

I'm black, and i dont think that just because black people invented the rap genre doesnt mean only black people can listen to it, and enjoy it. 

Rap music, unlike any other form of music revolves around a certain culture and its lifestyle...black culture. A culture which no little whiteboy, no matter how hard he tries will ever understand. 

Sadly most of the music announced this far caters to this kid...

Wigger_bling.jpg

Radical Rebel
  • Radical Rebel

Freedom Fighter

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

I have heard that Blue Ark Fm is maybe a Reggae, Dancehall and Dub radio station and the Dj would be Lee Scratch Perry (but I highly doubt that info)
That would make me very happy because since GTA 3 there was a Reggae and Dub station in almost every GTA (Only in Vice city that I don't recall one but I might be wrong) and this would also mean that I would be listening to alot of Blue Ark Fm.
But that also means that we won't have both Reggae and Jazz, so I hope that there a kind of 'Self radio' or the like of ambient radio music like in GTA IV.
I can't believe they cut Jazz or Reggae for Pop music and more Rap.
Rap is good but I just can't listen to that all day, its get me on the nerve, only some rap song are bearable.
And I really don't like metal but respect to all musicians who play it, because its probably the music with some of the greatest musicians that I ever seen play.

Brr_
  • Brr_

hombre condón

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

I love how when people say they don't lie the soundtrack, they mean they're favourite band/artist/genre didn't make it in (no matter how obscure or unfitting) and they are mad abut it. :sigh:

• IAMSHUGO and TaviColen123 like this

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

I'm content with what's being provided to us, but I'm still holding out a modicum of hope that we'll be able to listen to our own music, be it via a secret "Independent FM"-esque station that has yet to be revealed, or via the XMB/XBox Media Center.

• IAMSHUGO likes this

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

wiggers1a.jpg

People who call other people online virgins are virgins, and you listen to self harm metal...sucks to be you...anyway ive gotta go becus ive got pussies waitin on me.

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Rap music, unlike any other form of music revolves around a certain culture and its lifestyle...black culture. A culture which no little whiteboy, no matter how hard he tries will ever understand. 

Sadly most of the music announced this far caters to this kid...

Wigger_bling.jpg

if someone could rap ... at the end of the day they can... whats wrong with hip hop today is theres alot of garbage rappers taking up space... id rather listen to a white boy who could rap than trinidad james

IAMSHUGO
  • IAMSHUGO

Gettin jiggy wit it.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

"I'm a tool." - twigs2001 & topdownshooter

Could one of you have the decency to take this to private messaging so others can enjoy the damn thread, please?

• QuietSundayLibrary and neuhier like this

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'm happy with it all, I'll probably find some new songs or bands to like which is great.

I've never not been impressed with a GTA soundtrack, so this probably won't change.

• IAMSHUGO and neuhier like this

JiggaImFromGANTON
  • JiggaImFromGANTON

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

West Coast Classics will be great Im bumping West Coast songs to get hype and I belive they got the Current day west coast vibes to a T : Kendrick and Others with new age Gangsta vibes a YG with the party funk Flylo sounds good also

animegrim
  • animegrim

Animegrim93

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by animegrim, 07 September 2013 - 05:23 PM.

and rapping is about banging hoes, drugs and Oh im so rich yadi yadi ya Idiot.

m00n_Chaser
  • m00n_Chaser

Spellmynamewithathe

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

There's nothing good imo in the current previews (no classic rock?). But, I'll probably only have it on talk radio anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

animegrim
  • animegrim

Animegrim93

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by animegrim, 07 September 2013 - 05:29 PM.

i think there will be a metial radio why?, can you see trevor listening to some bullsh*t rap, personaly i think he will cut his throat rather then listetning to it.

but to point ahead, the metalcore scene in los angeles in rather big with band like Ghost inside.

and from La we have trash metal like Metallica,Megadeth,Slayer and soo on. so for the record STFU

Does this look like somewone that listens to rap trevor.jpg

animegrim
  • animegrim

Animegrim93

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

wiggers1a.jpg

People who call other people online virgins are virgins, and you listen to self harm metal...sucks to be you...anyway ive gotta go becus ive got pussies waitin on me.

oh you are so Mature, heres a picture of you i found

gangster_baby_20090817_1674430705.jpg

chris660
  • chris660

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

i think they did a good job of representing most radio stations across the US. sh*t.  Independence FM or radio off for me

5StarVAgain
  • 5StarVAgain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

i think they did a good job of representing most radio stations across the US. sh*t.  Independence FM or radio off for me

If it was based on UK stations, it would be the same 5 songs on a loop. On all 17 stations :)

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

the people at boulverard radio or what it was called don't fit in my opinion they all sound too light

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Honeys & Money

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by Papi-Chulo, 07 September 2013 - 05:58 PM.

West Coast Classics

sound track is okay give it 6/10, To much damn DPG.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

I had my reservations about the soundtrack. But hearing this song, its all good.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by killahmatic, 07 September 2013 - 07:20 PM.

I'm satisfied in the sense that it looks much better than IV's stations. At the same time, it doesn't look like it has a chance to compete with Vice City or San Andreas' music. 

I'm a little let down with the classic rock station playlist , and let down with the country station list too. WCC looks awesome though!

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by GúnZinEss, 07 September 2013 - 06:42 PM.

There are a lot of radio stations that we didnt heard of yet, i think that, from what they showed us, there are a lot of variety, and im very sure we gonna have a heavy metal radio (for a few of you guys who complained about that). The game includes a biker theme aswell so im sure theres gonna be quite a lot of dif genres of rock.

I dont think we gonna have a massive ammount of very well known artists in the radios like in the GTA III era games, i believe R* went to the indie music way in this last 2 titles, and i dont blame them for that! and besides.. we have 17 radio stations, theres gonna be music for every taste.

East Los FM, and channel X are my favorites so far.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

From what I've seen from these short official videos on youtube. Not impressed by one bit. Atleast all the trailer songs are in the game and they are all pretty nice to listen to.

Matt21
  • Matt21

Gimme your wallet

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

No i'm not the music so far is disappointing for me .

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

i think there will be a metial radio why?, can you see trevor listening to some bullsh*t rap, personaly i think he will cut his throat rather then listetning to it.

but to point ahead, the metalcore scene in los angeles in rather big with band like Ghost inside.

and from La we have trash metal like Metallica,Megadeth,Slayer and soo on. so for the record STFU

Does this look like somewone that listens to rap trevor.jpg

No, it looks like someone who listens to "Outlaw" country.

Skitzo100
  • Skitzo100

Windy city

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

So sterotyping about heavy metal is being close minded but saying hip hop is for wangsta is not. Don't be a hipocryte ( I know I spelled that wrong) no one is laughing at some one who listen to hip hop you idiot what they are truly laughing at is how you paint your nails black and wear tight leather skinny jeans when it's 85 degrees out.
Hip hop and pop and modern rock music are in and garbage heavy metal and dubstep are out. So deal with it!

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

and rapping is about banging hoes, drugs and Oh im so rich yadi yadi ya Idiot.

whats wrong with you did i offend your boyfriend? rap music tells a story and it means something, metal is about death and how much blood your band sucked from eachothers necks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users