Old Mod Salvage

Awesome
4 replies to this topic
CRAZYGTASAINT
  • CRAZYGTASAINT

The Crazy GTA Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:02 PM Edited by CRAZYGTASAINT, 07 September 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Wow, was looking through my computer, to find an old mod that i didn't finish

LOGO1.png

Synopsis:

Grand Theft Auto : Zombie Survival

Tommy Vercetti is trapped in the chaos of a zombie outbreak. In order for him to save himself he must help the army to exterminate the zombie threat and liberate each sector of Vice City. 
In his battle for survival he must battle waves of zombies, mutants and crazed sociopaths.

The modifcation will feature an online mode so your friends can help you fight waves of zombies,

the ability to unlock new characters, weapons, areas and vehicles, a challenging story mode and lots of zombies 

The story mode was Tommy liberating areas of Vice City from Zombies and crazy survivors.

The Online mode would have been integrated with VC:MP and would have been similar to COD in the fact that you kill waves of zombies.

I actually got far until my laptop went kerfizzle. But after installing windows i almost forgot that you can look

at files from the previous operating system.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Will it have new models from scratch and stuff, or will it be just another "shoot da zombies" mod?

CRAZYGTASAINT
  • CRAZYGTASAINT

The Crazy GTA Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Will it have new models from scratch and stuff, or will it be just another "shoot da zombies" mod?

It isn't exactly from scratch and wont have many many new models.

The story mode was gunna me loads of missions like reclaim Pinewood Studios and fight other survivors

The online mode was gunna be intergrated  with VC:MP and was gunna be like COD zombies like waves

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

The story mode was gunna me loads of missions like reclaim Pinewood Studios and fight other survivors

The online mode was gunna be intergrated  with VC:MP and was gunna be like COD zombies like waves

So it has new missions? That's cool. I can imagine they were a pain in the ass to code. I know missions for IV are a major pain to code.

CRAZYGTASAINT
  • CRAZYGTASAINT

The Crazy GTA Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

So it has new missions? That's cool. I can imagine they were a pain in the ass to code. I know missions for IV are a major pain to code.

In the older games they are easier but still a HUGE payne    (lol - Payne)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users