Police perimeters.

Pig Brain
3 replies to this topic
realizment
  • realizment

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

So I was playing GTA IV tonight just to make sure my PS was good as it hasnt been on since May haha.. And I went on a rampage, i ended up in the docs under the crane thing waiting for cops and picking them off as they arrived. After awhile i decided to jump in armored SWAT van and leave the dock area. Going up the little hill and out the entrance/exit barrier, where 2 cop cars where very sloppily trying to get trough.

This had me thinking I hope the cops set up smar perimiters to close off exits and entrances etc. I know in IV there was the road blocks. But they where just random, where as if your in an area with one way out it should be that the cops have set up a blockade and a proper perimiter. I wonder if they will bring back the spike strips .

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:26 AM Edited by sebasbmxer, 07 September 2013 - 07:27 AM.

the police will be smarter than in gta iv so yeah i think more road blocks and spike strips would be cool :)

and i think the police will try to ram you of the road or PIT manouver your car

b1baller
  • b1baller

It's Just a Fourm.. Its Not That Serious

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

Spike strips maybe (I hope), but as far as cops setting up a perimeter to close off exits/entrances, I highly doubt it.  Definitely a cool idea and something to look forward in the next GTA game. :^:

Kihz
  • Kihz

Kihzzle is what they call me on the streets of Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

Road blocks were VERY rare in GTA IV. The only time I remember being blocked was going on/off a bridge to another island. Not the barricade blocks, but when after you had them unlocked, police would set up a road block at, I believe, 3 stars or more in the same spots, but without the unbreakable barricades.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users