• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

If you can read, I'm DAZE 101?
:panic:

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 13 September 2013 - 01:55 AM.

Lol i get that, but what brings you to our page ?

Must be really bored for you to take a moment to stop being Mark Wahlberg and visit our page :p

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

I never stop being him, haha!!!
Just wanted to stop by and wish my good luck, from one adult to another, you all are above 18 yrs old correct?
Just assuming from your prior posts about mature players.
Anyways, good luck.

I'm also Captain Jack Sparrow  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

Arrrrgh me hearty, i prefer Mark Wahlberg over Captain Jack Sparrow!

If you like us that much you may aswell join us lol

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

Yeah, about that...
Haha, I've only been in one MC, and I will NEVER pick up any other colours than theirs, MC Clan speaking, haha!!!

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

what MC would that be ?

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

Messaged you.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

I have changed our logo a little bit to incorporate our Social club emblem and also change it slightly.

I69JoeMama
  • I69JoeMama

Wild Card

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by I69JoeMama, 13 September 2013 - 05:14 AM.

I saved my money and got a headset adapter for ~$5 off Amazon. Basically converts the jack in the front of the 360 controller to take a standard sized headset/mic combo. 

I play PS3, so i usually just use a cheap bluetooth piece. But I was reading that the headset they're putting out is supposed to have tons of new features and contribute to the game in huge ways. I'll look some stuff up and link it, it's pretty cool.

EDIT:

http://us.playstatio...te-headset.html

Immerse yourself in the world of Los Santos and Blaine County with the custom designed Grand Theft Auto V™ Pulse Elite Headset featuring the exclusive Grand Theft Auto V™ Sound Mode. The custom headset design was inspired by Grand Theft Auto V’s focus on the almighty dollar while the exclusive mode enhances the game’s most epic moments like car crashes, explosions, and much more.

The Pulse Elite wireless stereo headset provides the ultimate audio advantage through features like BassImpact™ technology*, 7.1 virtual surround sound*, and a hidden noise cancelling mic.

Key Features:

• Grand Theft Auto V™ inspired design.
  • Custom sound mode immerses you in the world of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Enjoy hi-fidelity 7.1 virtual surround sound
  • Crystal clear voice chat
  • Comfortable for hours of gameplay
  • Stay informed with on-screen headset status updates
  • *BassImpact™ technology, 7.1 virtual surround sound & on-screen headset updates are only available on the PS3™ system and require system software version 4.20 or later.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:09 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 13 September 2013 - 06:10 AM.

i looked at getting that mic to lol gonna get cheaper one though and probably get the black ops 2 headset and mic

xyron34
  • xyron34

Urban Viking

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

@SoA AU/Nuahs85, what would recruiting entail? I might be interested in helping out, but you think you might be able to elaborate a bit?

Recruiting active mature members over 18 who will contribute and be loyal to the crew. Also want to get them active on forum.

I noticed i some how deleted crew guidelines which i will need to put up but would like some input for the members themselves as to what they feel would be sufficient.

My thoughts are,

Rules

1. Loyalty to the brotherhood.

2. Respect fellow crew Members & Hierarchy.

3. Maintain being active in crew.

Suggestions?

I think I might be interested in helping with recruiting in an official capacity, especially since you put out a request for that. I already have one reddit friend who is interested, and I could work on finding more. It'd also be nice to have an active part in recruiting because we seem relatively low on 360 players and it'd be nice to have people representing us on both consoles.

So anyway, I'd like to be considered for the position if you'll have me. I know I haven't been here too long, but I'm committed to this crew and I've been enjoying getting to know people around here a bit

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

I think I might be interested in helping with recruiting in an official capacity, especially since you put out a request for that. I already have one reddit friend who is interested, and I could work on finding more. It'd also be nice to have an active part in recruiting because we seem relatively low on 360 players and it'd be nice to have people representing us on both consoles.

So anyway, I'd like to be considered for the position if you'll have me. I know I haven't been here too long, but I'm committed to this crew and I've been enjoying getting to know people around here a bit

Xyron you have been promoted to a representative, make us proud!.

Still got 2 more positions available for representative. Would like one for PS3 and another for Xbox360.

Also anyones input into further rules for the crew.

Last point of business. If there is anyone willing to try their hand at writing a history for the crew which would be put on the front page.

darthnights
  • darthnights

SOA Loyal(Man Of Mayhem)

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

im up for the history thing

im good at creative writing just need a few base points like when it was est. and stuff like that

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

New signature if anyone wants to use it. be sure to put the social club address in bottom and page address

http://i1326.photobu...zps6c96f5f3.gif

http://socialclub.ro...s_of_anarchy_au

Crew Page

http://gtaforums.com...s-of-anarchy-au

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:35 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 13 September 2013 - 07:42 AM.

This is the new AvataR link

http://i1326.photobu...zps034762ee.jpg

TommyGunn
  • TommyGunn

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Just a warning. The real SoA has been around longer than you. I'm just saying they do not take kindly to people using their name without being a member. And i saw on your first page they already warned you. You said they have no members. But i'm here to tell you i know alot of these SoA members and they have more than you think. They will rip you apart. Good Luck

-TLD

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

Just a warning. The real SoA has been around longer than you. I'm just saying they do not take kindly to people using their name without being a member. And i saw on your first page they already warned you. You said they have no members. But i'm here to tell you i know alot of these SoA members and they have more than you think. They will rip you apart. Good Luck

-TLD

Sounds like fun, cause i have also been told they like to use hacks and what not to.

Technically we are different as we have AU. If you actually search on social club crews you will see we are just probably one of the more established pre all my members getting booted by a rat.

Lastly come Max Payne 3 are stats are also alot higher then the originals which proves we were by far better then them atleast more active.

Thank for you for your kind warning although i have no fear of them.

Kiwiji
  • Kiwiji

Sons Of Anarchy AU Patched Member

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

"There is only one god, and his name is death.

There is only one thing we say to death, Not Today"

-quote taken from Game of Thrones.

SONS

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

I know a few people are probably wondering what the point of the alliance is for the SONS and how it benefits our members. As most would be aware we have a large base of australian players however still have international members which was previously the majority of the crew.

By Allying with Green & Gold it allows the opportunity or our members to find other players they could expect would be loyal and  fair to play with permitting a beneficial gain to both crews. Further to this i have plans where we would be holding events a couple of days a week on a regular basis. I will explain how this works

I am basically planning to set 1-2 times a week where our crew will have major interaction with our allies whether it doing a big heist, Crew V Crew, races etc.

How i hope this would work ending further discussions with the other alliance would be as follows 

For example,
(first & third tuesday of the month).
Tuesday 5pm-7pm - Green & Gold Crew Heist/Race/TDM. 
Tuesday 7pm-9pm - SONS Crew Heist/Race/TDM.

Second & fourth tuesday of the month
Tuesday 5pm-7pm - SONS Crew Heist.
Tuesday 7pm-9pm - Green and Gold crew heist.

By changing the times but keeping the day the same each crew benefits from the earlier time frame equally.
I think by doing something similar to this then it would strengthen our alliance and be beneficial to both crews in terms of activity and performance.

I have approached another well established crew and hope to be able to enter into talks with them to form another alliance which will hopefully be beneficial to both crews again and provide more options to our members.

I would like everybody to sit down at the table and provide there input in this, i think the competitiveness between the crews whilst maintaining the loyalty would be a great thing to have.
If you could also please submit what sort of things you would like to be doing as a crew so that it can be assessed and organised if appropriate.

Regards,
Nuahs85

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

I have also added some roles to the first page. Need some input if you think there is anything i am missing or can add?

Help would be grateful :)

darthnights
  • darthnights

SOA Loyal(Man Of Mayhem)

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

personally with the green and gold alliance i think it will help us out after everything that happened with dannyboy and stuff we need that bigger crew at the moment and once we get more size to the crew we will then have our own crew which is beefy and green and gold which is beefy its alot more security in a way so im all for that and as for the roles i think its a good idea having pre-set jobs for the crew will make it more structured on our end and then gta-o's end

and as for the set days of playing it will help with having members on at the same time i'm generally free all day but for those who are not atleast they know specific times that crew member will defiantly be on

over all its an awesome plan Nuahs85 

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

I know without playing the game yet it would be hard to know but any thoughts as to what crew activity you would like to see undertaken?

Someone has suggested a crew cruise around the map on bikes which i think would be alright but i would probably throw in some robberies along the way to make it interesting and causing mayhem for other players giving them beat downs lol.

As i say, your with us or against us.

darthnights
  • darthnights

SOA Loyal(Man Of Mayhem)

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

how about we start at one end of the map and ride to the other and every store we see on our side of the road we rob

I69JoeMama
  • I69JoeMama

Wild Card

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

After cruising and knocking off a few stores, hit the local bar and get trashed. Someone drive a van, then we all go and pick out a hooker. Everyone gets their turn in the van with the lovely lady. :evilgrin:

Whoever has to drive the van the whole time gets to take out the hooker and keep all of her hard-earned cash. :lol:

Sound like a plan, brothers?

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

After cruising and knocking off a few stores, hit the local bar and get trashed. Someone drive a van, then we all go and pick out a hooker. Everyone gets their turn in the van with the lovely lady. :evilgrin:

Whoever has to drive the van the whole time gets to take out the hooker and keep all of her hard-earned cash. :lol:

Sound like a plan, brothers?

Hahaha that made me laugh, i'll do the drivin while u's do the 'ridin' in the back 

• darthnights likes this

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:46 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 14 September 2013 - 09:34 AM.

disregard this post lol. 

• darthnights likes this

darthnights
  • darthnights

SOA Loyal(Man Of Mayhem)

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

joemama that plan sound good lol might have to plan that for a day 

xyron34
  • xyron34

Urban Viking

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

I've found several 360 recruits for our crew. It's hard to get people to join gtaforums, but at least we are getting some interest

tnash1991
  • tnash1991

Nashty Sauce!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

1. 22

2. GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption

3. Social, but can be competitive when needed.

4. Xbox GT: Nashty1991

5. EST

6. Just started on the forums in preparation for GTA V, so I will be on regularly with th release of GTA V and GTA online

7. Anything really, I'm excited for all the aspects of GTA online, just need some good people to experience it with.

8. I accept

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

1. 22

2. GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption

3. Social, but can be competitive when needed.

4. Xbox GT: Nashty1991

5. EST

6. Just started on the forums in preparation for GTA V, so I will be on regularly with th release of GTA V and GTA online

7. Anything really, I'm excited for all the aspects of GTA online, just need some good people to experience it with.

8. I accept

Welcome to the brotherhood mate, make sure you swing by and sign up on social club as well.

Xyron its preferred they can join the forum however it is not a 100% requirement so still get em to sign up especially for Xbox360. You will find those who join here will know whats going on and will benefit more from the involvement by getting invited more to the events.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users