Sons Of Anarchy AU

SONS ANARCHY SOA CREW GANG
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic
Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 16 September 2013 - 06:13 AM.

Logo1_zpsaeb5b3fe.gif

Logo2_zpsfba842c5.gif

emblem_128.png

Recruitment Status: Open

Platform: PS3, Xbox360

Rockstar Social Club Page

Our Forum

Created in 1974 the Sons Of Anarchy AU was Created by the Original Sons Of Anarchy Samcro president John 'JT' Teller, To Expand the club into Australia after seeing the success of other clubs doing so, Shortly after Establishing in Australia the Sons got into Drug Dealing and Payed Hits. "No One could see how much this club will grow so let is run wild and see where we get"-John Teller '1975

By 1978, The Sons had expanded exponentially having multiple chapters all over the country they had by this point started minor bank robberies and major drug transportation for the SOA samcro chapter, sensing that another expansion was needed Current President Sandman Decided to attack and take over several rival MC gangs and drug operations leading to a giant profit, Seeing nothing left in Australia Sandman made a decision to head to Los Santos in search of more money and drugs.

from 1980 to 2012 the Sons Tore up Los Santos laying waste to each and every rival that they came up against fighting Rival MC's and fighting a war with the lost and damned MC but the glory soon ended when the lost and damned orchestrated a massive attack on The Sons Of Anarchy leading to over 90% of the club being destroyed and leaving the sons very weak Along with countless deaths President Sandman was found dismembered with the letters TLAD cut into his torso.

Original member Nuahs85 Seeing the club falling into Ruins and eventually disappearing, Stepped up to the plate as the New President  under his command the Sons are slowly rebuilding the once great Motorcycle club Vowing revenge on the lost and damned club, In-light of all the new members being recruited some retired members have come back to assist the frail club and to make it as great and as strong if not stronger than it once was

History & History compiled by Darthnights.

• Booze and darthnights like this

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:37 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 16 September 2013 - 03:49 AM.

Logo3_zpsa9c23c2d.gif

GTAF   PSN/Xbox360

Logo5-president_zpsb58cea16.gif

Sons Of Anarachy AU -  Nuahs85                 

Logo6-Vicepresident_zps46edb596.gif

Available

Logo7-SGTATARMS_zpsb300c1b5.gif

Mythixxx  - GoT-Mythix-       

Smooveeb   -  sk8rkiid496

I69JoeMama - I69JoeMama     

menofmayhem_zpsf599ee16.gif

LastSaiyan - LastSaiyan  

Xyron - ANKH357

Darthnights -  XEvilJackalX

Logo9-patchedmembers_zps89617ee1.gif       

BlackCoffee_AU -  BlackCoffe_AU

Yozakura53 -   Yozakura53 / Yozakura53

PSN-NEFSTAR - Nefstar          

Wal902 - Wal902

M37H      -  Repook

pete_nsw - pete_nsw

Straxi1234 - StraxiWRX

Kiwij - Spyda-P

tnash1991 - Nashty1991

RedJaguar - RedAppleJaguar

Teamfranklin91 - Wolfnick13

BaneCAMPBELL - BaneCampbell

Logo10-Prospects_zps4da09cd4.gif

PSN/XBOX360 UNKNOWN

Fast Assassin, Suburaninvasion ,  Mtndew45, Frederickwinde

*All Rockstar Social club members are deemed prospects until joining joining the forum or being promoted to a higher hierarchy position.

Roles:

Road Captain: - The road captain's responsibilities are primarily maintaining the smooth operation of the crews actions to ensure they complete their objectives successfully with minimal loss and impact upon the Sons of Anarchy MC. This position is generally held by the person responsible for the current mission/actions however may be allocated to member of higher rank, level or experience for the better of the club.  The Road Captain is responsible for the final outcome and entrusted rewards and spoils are fairly shared amongst contributing club members.

Logistics: The Logistics person is responsible for ensuring there is adequate  and appropriate transport available to transport both club members and spoils to and from an intended target. The Logistics person would  generally have good driving/piloting skills to ensure the best possible outcome for the club achieving their goals.

Enforcers: Enforcers are the club muscle and gunmen, the true 1% trained killers. Their sole role is to show up and ensure the protection of the club members and club money whilst any club missions/objectives are completed. Enforcers should be proficient with a variety of weapons and be able to adapt to special situations. Members undertaking this role would generally act as a look out, body guard or sniper.

Strategist - The strategist is responsible for planning the mission and identifying the specific transport and weaponry required for the mission. Further to this a risk assessment should be undertaken to ensure minimal loss and maximum success and gain for the club. The strategist will general arrange the mission in advance allowing adequate time for members to sign up, mission to be formulated and resources obtained by the responsible member.

EnemiesLogo_zps5d01b47b.gif

Dannyboy1711 

Traitor to Sons of Anarchy AU. Sentenced to death for kicking the entire crew when entrusted with the power of commissioner. 

Logo11-Application_zps39af88fd.gif

Please click reply and answer the following questions to apply to join the crew.

All members are required to join the crew under R* Social club and will be given priority over non-forum members.

Recruitment Page

Questions & Answers  

1. Your age? 

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? 

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced?

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name?

5. Time zone/Country?

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum?

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.?

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew.    

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 13 September 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Alliances_zpsd22d11fa.gif

emblem_128.png

Green & Gold

Australian base crew.

dannyboy1711
  • dannyboy1711

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

1: 26

2: All of them! (Favourites are San Andreas and RDR).

3: Experienced

4: dannyboy1711 (feel free to add me if you're in the Sons crew)

5: Australia - Adelaide

6: About 10 hours a week normally, a lot more when a big game is released (GTAV!)

7: Mostly heists and missions as well as some fun stuff like racing, pulling off awesome stunts and generally causing havoc

8: Fear the Reaper!

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Lol you have already joined look at your name under shot callers :)

• dannyboy1711 likes this

SoA RATBOY
  • SoA RATBOY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

Sry to say this but you guys are Posers So watch out in gta v we are the original SoA

dannyboy1711
  • dannyboy1711

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

Sry to say this but you guys are Posers So watch out in gta v we are the original SoA

If you're the original SoA then you might want to start recruiting because you have hardly any members!  ;)

• Fireman542 likes this

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

A bunch of little kids riding push bikes does not count as a crew. You best be the one watching out. 

• Toke and darthnights like this

Smooveeb
  • Smooveeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by Smooveeb, 08 September 2013 - 04:59 AM.

We will keep that in mind while we shatter your club.

BOBBY_ELVIS
  • BOBBY_ELVIS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

If you're the original SoA then you might want to start recruiting because you have hardly any members!  ;)

Quality over quantity any day I'm not just gonna make a crew full of lobby fillers and only talk to them once a month. We have some of the best players in our crew I doubt you'll be an obstacle. Also last time I checked our crew was founded before yours was so yea your posers.

http://socialclub.ro...ons_0f_anarchy/

Smooveeb
  • Smooveeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

Hey man just posting on the forums like you told me to.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

Quality over quantity.

I wont disagree with that, numbers arent everything. Your boy just went about approaching us the wrong way. I would of thought better to be allies then enemies?

SoA RATBOY
  • SoA RATBOY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by SoA RATBOY, 08 September 2013 - 10:08 PM.

What this this guy said

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by Toke, 08 September 2013 - 03:27 PM.

Quality over quantity any day I'm not just gonna make a crew full of lobby fillers and only talk to them once a month. We have some of the best players in our crew I doubt you'll be an obstacle. Also last time I checked our crew was founded before yours was so yea your posers.
http://socialclub.ro...ons_0f_anarchy/

We where founded in 09 so watch your self and what you say.

You and your insignificant  circle jerk squad are irrelevant and inactive.

Smooveeb
  • Smooveeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

why was the whole social club crew kicked?

Mythixxx
  • Mythixxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

I'm ready to get this crew active haha

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

SoA Ratboy seems you talk a load of sh*t your members are among the worst in the GTA community considering your members have turbos to.

OT: Good luck

• Sons Of Anarchy AU likes this

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

Dannyboy1711      kicked everybdy from the crew when he got access i am so f*cking pissed off right now i have to start from scratch but i cant even send invites 

Smooveeb
  • Smooveeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Dannyboy1711      kicked everybdy from the crew when he got access i am so f*cking pissed off right now i have to start from scratch but i cant even send invites 

wow man that f*cking sucks, if you need any help let me know. you still plan on continuing right?

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

Yup am rebuilding :) was pretty pissed off last night tho. You are back promoted so can reinvite your friends. We might not have over 150 members anymore but we will know everyones active

Smooveeb
  • Smooveeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:33 AM Edited by Smooveeb, 10 September 2013 - 12:41 AM.

Yup am rebuilding :) was pretty pissed off last night tho. You are back promoted so can reinvite your friends. We might not have over 150 members anymore but we will know everyones active

thanks man good to know, itll be better with less people tho, more close knit club. I made a gta 5 reddit recruitment page as well, requested skilled active members looking to join so hopefully that will help out with recruitment a little.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

Hope y'all cool with the Mayans.. hear they pretty badass round these parts.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

Hope y'all cool with the Mayans.. hear they pretty badass round these parts.

Only one to fear is the reaper ;)

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

Happy to be apart of the crew.

What happened to Sons Of Anarchy AU really sucks.

Smooveeb
  • Smooveeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

Happy to be apart of the crew.

What happened to Sons Of Anarchy AU really sucks.

Yeah but out of this tragedy we shall prosper welcome to the club brother.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

Well regaining members slowly

Wal902
  • Wal902

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

A slight hurdle lol ;) as you said, at least the loyal members will return!

xyron34
  • xyron34

Urban Viking

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:47 AM Edited by xyron34, 10 September 2013 - 07:48 AM.

Yeah, anyone who really cares about this crew will sign back up right away and this decimation will only reinforce the resolve of the new members to stay loyal. Then we'll find that traitor and shove an RPG up his ass in GTA Online  :devil:

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

It has been asked of me what my thoughts are on members also playing in other crews. My thoughts on this are that i dont disapprove however would ask that you keep loyalty to the SONS and have the members on your friends list so that you know when they are online and can still contribute to the crew which you signed up to do.

If its anything like max payne 3 then this will allow you to see members online under the friends tab as  with max payne 3 you only see crew online when the crew is set to active which could cause issues.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

this is the link for our avatar for members to use :)

http://i1326.photobu...zps5388360e.gif

• LastSaiyan likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users