The Point To an Electric Car

Electric Hybrid Car Vehicle
38 replies to this topic
DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:48 AM Edited by Sinz86irocblk, 07 September 2013 - 09:49 AM.

Ok no gas trail, i get your point.

But no man enjoys driving an electric car - they emulate engine sounds with speakers and have to charge up every hour or two.. i'd take me some good ol' american muscle anyday to perform a getaway.

The fuel tank in an American muscle wouldn't last much longer than a couple of hours either.

Yeah but it only takes 5mins to refuel as opposed to 9+ hrs like an electric car.

theldog
  • theldog

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Theory of why electric cars were added into the game, like the Kemillion(excuse my spelling). 

3gjqw.jpg

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:11 AM Edited by Flashify, 07 September 2013 - 10:13 AM.

f*ck you Khamelion, YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK!

ted_trailer_news.jpg

MattInman
  • MattInman

KCCO

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

I'm gonna enjoy driving the khamelion all the time. Probably my favourite looking car in the game so far.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:46 PM Edited by Flashify, 07 September 2013 - 01:47 PM.

I don't see any advantage over a petrol car. Obviously in real life it's purely for better economy and less noise pollution, but as that won't affect anything in the game... Why the f*ck go electric?

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

in real life an electric car running on a hydrogen cell is much more explosive than gasoline so this wouldnt make much sense

That's not an electric car though, that's a Hydrogen fuel cell car. These cars run on things called batteries, now you might not have heard of batteries before so let me provide you with this link which explains what they are: http://en.wikipedia....y_(electricity)

Low blow amigo.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

Dude the Khamelion is an online exclusive and probably the only electric car in the game. Also electric cars are worse than petrol cars when it comes to fire, look:

Fisker-Fire_2.jpg

All happened due to some batteries. When you're driving and leaking fuel, I doubt you'll explode when someone shoots the trailer because well you're driving fast.

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by Zoidbergs_LV, 07 September 2013 - 02:16 PM.

Hey, It might be boom-proof, but it's not idiot-proof.

IAMTHEARMAGEDON
  • IAMTHEARMAGEDON

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

The reason being hopefully obvious by now, no gas. No gas, means no trail. No trail, means no f*ck THIS GAME IM SO SICK OF THIS sh*t *throws controller at wall*
So yeah, basically what are your opinions? You gonna be driving electric so no boom happens to your car so easily? Will you dislike it? Type away

Personally I think gamers these days have become bitches, whiners who complain over the first thing that kills em. Seriously, what happened to high risk high reward. I don't mind the trail at all, makes you run for your life and there's risk but the reward you forget is it can happen to the other player to  :devil:

So suck it up!

haha.JPG

I was using it as an example so you guys would catch my drift, so if you wanna suck something, suck meh dick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users