With the latest website update under Fitness & Relaxation we have:
- Cycling Competitive Cycling is a confirmed feature
- Triathlons Triathlons is a confirmed feature
- BMX Biking There are dirt tracks specific for BMX riding, perhaps competitions too
- Tennis Tennis is a confirmed feature
- Swimming Competitive Swimming seems likely, as a part of Triathons at least, but possible standalone feature
So all the advertised sports are basically confirmed as playable features/mini games in the game ie. competitive cycling, triathlons, and tennis.
But where does that leave Hiking? How would going "Hiking" differ to just running around and jumping up the mountains like we would in any other free roam game?
I'm wondering if Hiking is an actual activity now, how it would work (do we actually take a hiking bag with us for a campsite or something), and are there specific controls and animations for hiking that makes rock climbing etc possible?