The same with another myth?
61 replies to this topic
In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

Yeah, but these photographers don't do suicide after taking a picture of 'Giant Chicken' (more normal for me :D )

JakartaMafiaFamily
  • JakartaMafiaFamily

Jakarta Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Yeah, but these photographers don't do suicide after taking a picture of 'Giant Chicken' (more normal for me :D )

i still cant find the photographer  :cry: is that photographer always roaming around the giant chicken statue and taking photos??

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

Yeah, try to go back to Las Payasadas and don't make any trouble like firing rocket launcher or something like that. It's usually spawn near the statue.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

^ similar :) but these guys just take photos, best way to get the camera right eh :cool:

please anyone who have the XBOX version, test this myth! this is the only way to make sure that this myth is on all versions! :)

• In45do likes this

JakartaMafiaFamily
  • JakartaMafiaFamily

Jakarta Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

Yeah, try to go back to Las Payasadas and don't make any trouble like firing rocket launcher or something like that. It's usually spawn near the statue.

done! i've found that photographer near the giant chicken statue  :colgate:

o6rn.jpg

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

Good shot! :D

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by King Andreas, 31 December 2013 - 05:35 AM.

I feel so left out, being that I have yet to see the Flint County photographer, let alone the Las Payasadas photographer. Could these photographers be exclusive to the PC? I (on PS2) tried changing a rival gangs weapons to the camera; the game froze every time I went into their territory, so this leads me to that conclusion, until a fellow PS2 player confirms otherwise.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

^ only the XBOX version that is unconfirmed yet, all the other versions are true. :^:

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

Wow, I never found it before, I've playing GTA SA for 3 years but not found these :D

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

please anyone who have the XBOX version, test this myth! this is the only way to make sure that this myth is on all versions! :)

I believe the XBox and PC versions are exactly the same so if this happens in the PC version it should happen on the XBox version.

Also it's not a myth as it's just scripted into the game like the Suicidal ped at Flint County plus it's confirmed so it passes as not being a myth ;)

Also there are photography peds at Regular Tom too.

Regular_Tom_%28SA%29.jpg
  • In45do likes this

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

I might be thinking of something different, but didn't the suicidal pedestrians have cameras? Maybe that originated from this?

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

I might be thinking of something different, but didn't the suicidal pedestrians have cameras? Maybe that originated from this?

The suicide pedestrian is at the lower eastern tip of Flint County and can be seen taking photographs of the LS Inlet and the lighthouse on the other side of the bay. She then proceeds to walk into the ocean which is a death trigger for all peds.

These newfound pedestrians, however, do not "commit suicide" after taking their photos.

In45do or anyone else, after the pedestrians take the photos are there any irregularities in their walking path after they take their shots, similar to the suicide woman?

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

@MrPeteyMax: yeah the suicidal pedestrians have cameras and if you kill them without making them put their hands up they will drop the camera so you can pick it up (When they put their hands up or get scared or if you start a fist fight with them they won't drop the camera after you kill them)

I also believe they kill themselves after taking the shot because there's no correct path for them to follow when they start walking and as a result they just walk forwards into the water.

R* didn't do that too well ;)

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:35 AM

@MrPeteyMax: yeah the suicidal pedestrians have cameras and if you kill them without making them put their hands up they will drop the camera so you can pick it up (When they put their hands up or get scared or if you start a fist fight with them they won't drop the camera after you kill them)

I also believe they kill themselves after taking the shot because there's no correct path for them to follow when they start walking and as a result they just walk forwards into the water.

R* didn't do that too well ;)

Yup, it's a bug from the game.
After learning CLEO scripting, maybe I'll try to add several photographers around San Andreas. Just to add realistic to the game. :^:

• Gray Wolf likes this

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

Might be best to place them at landmarks as they seem to be tourists :^:

That big building in LS would be a great spot for one of them.

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

Good suggestion, I'll try to make them next year. :^:

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Nice find! Serves right those people who say that nohing can be fuond in a 10 year old game.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

I finally got to see this for myself. The photographer was the ped who resembles Jack The Ripper; moreover, he was looking away from the chicken statue. In my case, this was at the beginning of a new save. Could that influence whether this occurs?

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

I finally got to see this for myself. The photographer was the ped who resembles Jack The Ripper; moreover, he was looking away from the chicken statue. In my case, this was at the beginning of a new save. Could that influence whether this occurs?

Seems like nothing is connected to Jack The Ripper.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

What exactly does Jack-the-Ripper look like? No one has ever seen him. Are you confusing your serial killers?

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Just because a criminal wasn't apprehended doesn't mean they weren't "seen". Case in point: The Doodler. Three survivors picked their attacker out of a photo lineup, yet they didn't want to testify because it meant they'd have to admit they were homosexual in court.

An image (presumed to be a sketch based off a witnesses description) depicted to be Jack The Ripper:

http://en.wikipedia....eRipper1888.jpg

Why draw false sketches? That would hinder any investigation, I think.

Anyway, various images of the ped I was referring to earlier:

http://gta-myths.wik.../Mr._Trenchcoat

This is why I think said ped is based off Jack The Ripper.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by lil weasel, 01 January 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Ok. Looks like a Cowboy wearing a duster to me. :)

gallery93.jpg

• skills and In45do like this

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

^That picture doesn't proof anything. I agree with lil weasel. 

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

Hmmm, come to think of it, it might have something to do with a new save, just like in the case of SF dealer (or any other unusual peds on that matter) appearing in LS right at the beginning. I was told that zones aren't properly set until the end of the first mission. I had a question regarding this subject some time ago. It was answered by OrionSR.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1062871015

By the way, by the "beginning of the game" you mean that you have flown to Las Payadas early right after the "In the beginning mission"?

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

After appearing in the alleyway at the total beginning, I headed directly to Las Payasadas with no missions complete. The direction I approached from was the road above Verdant Meadows, in case that might matter. I tried this again only to not find the photographer. One thing is for sure: The photographer isn't in the exact spot each time.

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

After appearing in the alleyway at the total beginning, I headed directly to Las Payasadas with no missions complete. The direction I approached from was the road above Verdant Meadows, in case that might matter. I tried this again only to not find the photographer. One thing is for sure: The photographer isn't in the exact spot each time.

Screenshot?

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

This never happened to the other fellow.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

10 years and we're still figuring out many things in the game.

Dap300
  • Dap300

GTA III, VC

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

What triggers this? I thought I were there before but no peds caught me the attention

In45do
  • In45do

Newbz

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

What triggers this? I thought I were there before but no peds caught me the attention

The same like "suicidal" photographer in Flint County. Maybe it's already made by R* within the codes.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

Tell me how to screenshot the PS2, In45do, and I'll do so when (actually, if) I see this again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users