Photo

Giving money to friends/players?

37 replies to this topic
BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Is there something confirmed about that? Would be very cool :).

lilstat
  • lilstat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

I'm sure you could just rob a bank an give that friend all the money from the job. Or get money out of your ATM and have it in your pocket. kill yourself, allow friend to pick up that money.

Creyes One
  • Creyes One

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

I'm sure you could just rob a bank an give that friend all the money from the job. Or get money out of your ATM and have it in your pocket. kill yourself, allow friend to pick up that money.

Just imagined this....

Player 1: bro can I borrow $1000 to fix up my car
Player 2: sure let me go to this ATM *withdraws $1000*
Player 1: you want me to beat you to death or jump off this building?
Player 1: nah I have this RPG *shoots floor*
Player 2: thanks man!!!
  • gevans81, LennonNL, stevean2 and 1 other like this

Moe36
  • Moe36

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

Cvg stated that you can give others cars/weapons so it's likely you can give money as well

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

i hope so...i still want their to be a crew fund that crew members can use. that way you can get a lot of expensive sh*t if you all pitch in

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Fie! Fie! Fie!

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award GTA IV

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

I din't like the idea..why would i give my hard earned money so my friends in online? :/ 

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

I din't like the idea..why would i give my hard earned money so my friends in online? :/

You could always just not do that.

What happens if you wanted to pay someone to do something for you? The ability to exchange money, just gives you more options. If you don't want to give anybody your money, just don't.

• _KC likes this

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Fie! Fie! Fie!

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

What happens if you wanted to pay someone to do something for you? The ability to exchange money, just gives you more options. If you don't want to give anybody your money, just don't.

hmm...i have never tried anything like exchanging money in an online game..so if this feature is in GTA Online then i'll try it out. 

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

hmm...i have never tried anything like exchanging money in an online game..so if this feature is in GTA Online then i'll try it out. 

It couldn't hurt. Also imagine if there's a drug dealing feature. You could buy drugs from each other and sell them on. That would be awesome.

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Fie! Fie! Fie!

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

It couldn't hurt. Also imagine if there's a drug dealing feature. You could buy drugs from each other and sell them on. That would be awesome.

Yep...this sounds cool

Blainedog
  • Blainedog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

i was hoping that this feature will be possible, just imagine you could pay another crew to "watch your back" whilst you pulled off a heist! also it would make the crews actually work for example the big mafia crews could have everyone on a payroll be awesome. Is giving cars possible then, i read somewhere that no one can rob your car? it will be locked to other players?

• The Wooden Mask likes this

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

I feel like this feature is necessary to divide the money after robberies and heists. Sure there might be a menu that appears after the robbery, but I'd be surprised if it recognized all who were involved in the heist.

The latter makes sense if robberies are like missions, and the game accounts for all players who entered the mission. I'm hoping it isn't that like, hopefully robberies can happen on the fly - and for that I feel an on the fly Pay option is necessary

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Just imagined this....

Player 1: bro can I borrow $1000 to fix up my car
Player 2: sure let me go to this ATM *withdraws $1000*
Player 1: you want me to beat you to death or jump off this building?
Player 1: nah I have this RPG *shoots floor*
Player 2: thanks man!!!

That made me lol

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

I imagine something like this being possible through Rockstar Social Club. You wire money to another player's bank. Would be cool.

BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

I imagine something like this being possible through Rockstar Social Club. You wire money to another player's bank. Would be cool.

nah, too much complication for such a simple thing

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Then you run the risk of giving money to someone that you hire to do something for you. And them not actually doing it. Basically giving away your hard earned money.

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

This would be pretty dang cool, just imagine someone needing help in the game to do a heist or a small robbery, you can sell your skills like a merc and tell him to pay you a bit before hand and some afterwards. Could make a nice business like that, don't you agree?

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

This would be awesome

So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

This would be pretty dang cool, just imagine someone needing help in the game to do a heist or a small robbery, you can sell your skills like a merc and tell him to pay you a bit before hand and some afterwards. Could make a nice business like that, don't you agree?

That's the most stupidest f*cking thing i ever heard you should be kicked in the throat 

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

That's the most stupidest f*cking thing i ever heard you should be kicked in the throat 

Too each their own, but good luck with whatever your problem is. Reported

So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

I cant comprehend your sentence but That idea is terriable

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

I cant comprehend your sentence but That idea is terriable

How you fail to comprehend the sentence/post you so aggressively bashed is beyond me.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

nah, too much complication for such a simple thing

How exactly is that complicated?

BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Meh, you know. It's just more normal and simple to do it in-game than accessing your PC and going on the social club.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

Then you run the risk of giving money to someone that you hire to do something for you. And them not actually doing it. Basically giving away your hard earned money.

That's fine by me. You only hire people who come recommended to you, or you have done business with before. Otherwise you run that risk.

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

They said in an interview that you would be able to access your bank from your phone, so paying people might be easier than you think!

Skylanator
  • Skylanator

War, war never changes..

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

You might be able to just transfer funds through your supposed 'iFruit' or whatever phone you have, that'd be a very good idea to implement, I hope they do it !

djv3n0m
  • djv3n0m

Bumboclaaaat !!!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

Meh, you know. It's just more normal and simple to do it in-game than accessing your PC and going on the social club.

Stop babling it could easily be done online ,  you set up crews on the social club why should having an option to manage your bank account be an issue ??? 

Mask of Zorro
  • Mask of Zorro

f*ck dis

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

I'm pretty sure someone will make an organisation that gives out lones for say a 20% profit, Someone is lightly to do this.

idesmond
  • idesmond

GSF 4 Life!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

You might be able to just transfer funds through your supposed 'iFruit' or whatever phone you have, that'd be a very good idea to implement, I hope they do it !

Just thought about this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users