Photo

Non-violent GTAO

66 replies to this topic
tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

Since the day GTA online was announced I had the idea to make my online character just a regular guy/gal. I want to make money and build up an empire of businesses without using violence at all. I plan on doing jobs like taxi missions or investing or racing to save up cash.
One thing I was wondering was if we can have a crew dedicated to making money in a legal way.
For obvious reasons I know 99% of players wont do this but I'm sure I'm not the only one that will play GTAO like this. Who else would be down to play like this and maybe even start a crew?

Taxi Missions have not been confirmed yet soooooooo....

If you really wanted, you could still take a taxi and set up your own little pseudo business. Drive other players where they want to go, have them pay you.

Just a thought.

He'd probably get killed by a lot of people who don't know what being respectful and courteous is.

A lot of us have to worry about that regardless, He'd still have to worry about that just walking down the street being passive :p

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Passive mode will be his friend.

PVieira21
  • PVieira21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

NON Violent GTAO?
Yeah, its called The Sims.

Yea i know it sounds kinda dumb but its a legit idea Im gonna try out at first. I plan on being a golf or tennis champ or something online. Im sure we'll be able to make some serious cash in tournaments

Dude, you're not the only one. I'm definitely interested in trying this too see how it works out, but you know if it constantly backfires I'll pack some heat just in case lol  :evilgrin:

GTAJeffery
  • GTAJeffery

Stock Criminals CEO

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

NON Violent GTAO?
Yeah, its called The Sims.

Yea i know it sounds kinda dumb but its a legit idea Im gonna try out at first. I plan on being a golf or tennis champ or something online. Im sure we'll be able to make some serious cash in tournaments

Dude, you're not the only one. I'm definitely interested in trying this too see how it works out, but you know if it constantly backfires I'll pack some heat just in case lol  :evilgrin:

Yeah don't forget to bring your hammer too :p

JocGTAV
  • JocGTAV

The 1%

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

I updated my original post with some new ideas. If you hate it thats cool I understand. But if you want to try this out with me or have any other ideas for jobs and stuff let me know! Could be fun

Rob_1992c
  • Rob_1992c

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

Hey each to there own if this is what you want to do then i say good luck but i find it very hard to believe you will be the upstanding citizen you claim you will be. Waaay to much temptation to stray from your chosen path. I would have liked to of tried this with you but i think i would fail within minutes ;)

GTAJeffery
  • GTAJeffery

Stock Criminals CEO

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I will practice on singleplayer trying to be good to the citizens intentionally and just as a reflex avoid killing people to prepare for online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users