Photo

Non-violent GTAO

66 replies to this topic
Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

lol I think people just love the idea of roleplaying on a game like GTA. I wouldn't be completely non violent, but I'm not gonna kill everyone I see. If I can, I will be a bit discrete about some of my criminal activities. It would be nice if you can be police officer to help keep Los Santos a "safer" place. I would be a police officer who is an undercover drug dealer :D.

• ImBoss450 likes this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

Have fun getting robbed and killed, hope you enjoy it.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

can't stand people that just go around trying to kill everybody. go play cod if you wanna do that

LanceUppercut
  • LanceUppercut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

Sounds like a cool idea, can't wait to mow down your entire crew with a mini gun.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

i cant say id be non violent in gtao, but i can say id be wanna those discreet organized criminals, man it sounds like youll need  some protection, don't worry i can help you with that for a price, all in good business my friend,  but seriously,  you have to  protect yourself somehow, or the minute you step out of passive mode, for some odd reason, youll be dead. but i have to say, i respect your playstyle man if you can pull it off more power to you.

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

I would never intentionally act like a pacifist in a video game where being a pacifist has no actual meaning.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

That will only work in passive mode. It wouldn't work any other way. People would target you over and over again.

There's only 16 players & the map is huge, it may be possible to avoid other aggressive players and live out an online civilian life. Keep in mind you have the option to remove your radar blip, call a PMC for protection (if you're a high roller like that) or just go into passive mode. As long as the non-violent jobs pay comparitively to the illegal ones, it's a viable gameplay option. Would blow peoples minds to see a GTA millionare with "0 kills" in his stats.
  • _KC likes this

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

Save money and dont worry about hiring protection just become someones b*tch lol, 

I think you definitely need a mix of violence and non violence :) 

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Anyone requesting "safe modes" while you're chatting with "buddies" needs to pre-order a copy of My Little Pony: Bronies Kingdom, Collector's Edition. Theres no time-outs if you wanna quit sign-out

To the OP your best bet is SP for satisfaction in that type of play style. MP will convert you from charity worker to terrorist in no time at all.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

im not sure i see the point in this?

The Dark Passenger
  • The Dark Passenger

Bay Harbor Butcher

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

For a long time I had an idea for a sort of consortium of players who agree to run GTA-O like a social club, sports club, whatever - basically, a non-violent online MMO. The consortium would be called the Liberty Project (don't ask why - I dreamt the name, so blame my subconscious). 

Just adding my two pence. Not cents, 'cos I'm British. 

• JocGTAV likes this

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

Enjoy being killed over & over then, by me  :santa:

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

I'm going to have fun making people like you my victim...

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

That will only work in passive mode. It wouldn't work any other way. People would target you over and over again.

There's only 16 players & the map is huge, it may be possible to avoid other aggressive players and live out an online civilian life. Keep in mind you have the option to remove your radar blip, call a PMC for protection (if you're a high roller like that) or just go into passive mode. As long as the non-violent jobs pay comparitively to the illegal ones, it's a viable gameplay option. Would blow peoples minds to see a GTA millionare with "0 kills" in his stats.

When you put it that way it actual does sound possible. However yea the world is massive and there are only 16 players, but you gotta expect at least one of those people would go out of their way to be an asshat. Also, where did you learn you can remove your radar blip? That would be pretty big.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

When you put it that way it actual does sound possible. However yea the world is massive and there are only 16 players, but you gotta expect at least one of those people would go out of their way to be an asshat. Also, where did you learn you can remove your radar blip? That would be pretty big.

It's been stated as one of the many favours you can call in as you progress.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

unfortunately the multiplayer will be filled with your usual teenagers that just go into gta thinking i have to kill everyone as much as possible even though it doesn't really serve a purpose unless you're playing deathmatch or are dumb and carry tons of cash with you

Boss7dm
  • Boss7dm

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

lol yea, diversity n online

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by DarkFalcon95, 07 September 2013 - 08:31 PM.

It's been stated as one of the many favours you can call in as you progress.

So you can basically fit in with the NPC's along the streets? That'd be really cool to fool someone like that.

• Blainedog likes this

MK3Blackhound
  • MK3Blackhound

prospect

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by MK3Blackhound, 07 September 2013 - 08:46 PM.

GTA without voilence is like drinking non-alcholic beer.. sure it leaves a nice taste, but nobdy gets F*ed up

• Sons Of Anarchy AU likes this

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

final.png
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU likes this

amazingxx
  • amazingxx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

For some reason I don't think it will work out in GTA:O, maybe if there were more legal ways to make money it would. If it doesn't work out, you can try some of the roleplay servers on the San Andreas Multiplayer Mod. There are a lot of people there that share your play style.

JocGTAV
  • JocGTAV

The 1%

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

For a long time I had an idea for a sort of consortium of players who agree to run GTA-O like a social club, sports club, whatever - basically, a non-violent online MMO. The consortium would be called the Liberty Project (don't ask why - I dreamt the name, so blame my subconscious). 

I like it!

Blainedog
  • Blainedog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by Blainedog, 07 September 2013 - 11:11 PM.

second that, if you get 16 people all looking for the same thing then this could be possible. all 16 players join one server and go about there day to day lives having a blast. Youll find me online playing the stock market trying to make it big!

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

might have to go to the strip club and dance if you wanna make money without killing :)

GTAJeffery
  • GTAJeffery

Stock Criminals CEO

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

I feel like i have to do this to prove it can be done. Although if there are no legal jobs that can get me enough to start investing, If sharing cash normally is a feature i'll ask a friend for a small loan to get this goal started. Then i will make a set amount of money that would be hard to reach even for the average player doing heists, stocks, etc.

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

It would be cool to be able to do Cop and Taxi missions online.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

I don't plan on playing in a non-violent manner, but I do plan on playing in not that violent of a manner.

I'll walk down the streets minding my own business, drive to the places I want to be, I don't really plan on engaging people in random violence all too often, unless I feel like trying to mug someone on the off chance.

I'll still do heists however, and kill anyone who tries to interfere, or anyone who tries to make off with the stuff. I'll fight back on anyone trying to kill me as I go about my own business.

Just stuff like that.

Jake1398
  • Jake1398

SkullFire Leader

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

Since the day GTA online was announced I had the idea to make my online character just a regular guy/gal. I want to make money and build up an empire of businesses without using violence at all. I plan on doing jobs like taxi missions or investing or racing to save up cash.

One thing I was wondering was if we can have a crew dedicated to making money in a legal way.

For obvious reasons I know 99% of players wont do this but I'm sure I'm not the only one that will play GTAO like this. Who else would be down to play like this and maybe even start a crew?

Taxi Missions have not been confirmed yet soooooooo....

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Since the day GTA online was announced I had the idea to make my online character just a regular guy/gal. I want to make money and build up an empire of businesses without using violence at all. I plan on doing jobs like taxi missions or investing or racing to save up cash.

One thing I was wondering was if we can have a crew dedicated to making money in a legal way.

For obvious reasons I know 99% of players wont do this but I'm sure I'm not the only one that will play GTAO like this. Who else would be down to play like this and maybe even start a crew?

If you really wanted, you could still take a taxi and set up your own little pseudo business. Drive other players where they want to go, have them pay you.

Just a thought.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

If you really wanted, you could still take a taxi and set up your own little pseudo business. Drive other players where they want to go, have them pay you.

Just a thought.

He'd probably get killed by a lot of people who don't know what being respectful and courteous is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users