Photo

Pm Issues

2 replies to this topic
xlepermessiahxx
  • xlepermessiahxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

hey all, I'm trying to recruit for a crew I just started.  I posted a thread in the recruitment section, and I've sent a couple PM's to people on the "looking for a gang" thread, but now it says I can't start a new PM when I try to send them.  Is there a limit to how many PM's you can send within a certain time period? If not, does anyone know how to fix this??

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

How many PM's do you already have in your inbox? The limit is 500, if you have reached this limit you will not be allowed to send anymore until you delete a few. I'd suggest clearing your inbox and trying again :^:

Shou
  • Shou

y

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by shoumic, 06 September 2013 - 07:23 PM.

You're a new member and new members have limitations when they first join the board. I believe you are only allowed to send one PM every hour unless you're replying to a PM. 

I don't know how long this applies but it will go away soon. What I mean by this is that you will be able to send PM's like the rest of us in due time, waiting is the only thing you could do. 

• GTAKid667 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users