This Screen Made From Software, Not Ps3/xbox

146 replies to this topic
Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

f*ck off i called it out first my thread here... http://gtaforums.com...on-this-screen/

Quiet girl, you called nothing out.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

:sui:

How's about some f*cking context to your suicidal thoughts?

Did my post offend your lack of intelligence so much that you felt you needed to kill yourself over it?

Please, pull the trigger.

• IchliebeDeutscheland likes this

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

I did'nt understand anything from it
There is no logic in what you are trying to explain

The picture looks fine
and it does not matter where they taking the picture from

Palm3
  • Palm3

I will laugh at the giant beaver!!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:24 PM Edited by Palm3, 06 September 2013 - 06:29 PM.

If I would design the map I would point the Y north (green arrow)

solidworks-710985.jpg

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

So, its not from thew game then.

UncleVlad
  • UncleVlad

Vice City Stories!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

I did'nt understand anything from itThere is no logic in what you are trying to explainThe picture looks fineand it does not matter where they taking the picture from

Same here man. I'm just sitting here with my dick in my hand wondering what this is about.

RickyD
  • RickyD

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

slick eyes eagleman

OGF_
  • OGF_

Chicago Resident

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

You guys think this is developed through a console or something? screens are obviously from the PC

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

That screenshot is ugly as f*ck. The people looking like there on minecraft. Them waves ughghh.

Here it is from another angle ohh wait this is 10 years ago

2uepnkm.jpg

wow, how far we have come

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

I did'nt understand anything from it
There is no logic in what you are trying to explain
The picture looks fine, and it does not matter where they taking the picture from

Same here man. I'm just sitting here with my dick in my hand wondering what this is about.

LOL hahah :lol:

drgnxslyr
  • drgnxslyr

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

So I guess this screen confirms multiple breeds of dogs. Nice

_Klebitz_
  • _Klebitz_

Dreaming dumbs things

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by _Klebitz_, 06 September 2013 - 06:59 PM.

That screenshot is ugly as f*ck. The people looking like there on minecraft. Them waves ughghh.

2uepnkm.jpg

Yeahh dudezz, look dat graphikz omg  :sarcasm:

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

Are people actually saying that screen is ugly? :O Damn you people are hard to please. When I saw this screenshot I nearly shat myself. Look at those sexy ass beach houses! :inlove: They are all diverse and I hope we can buy one of them.

The colors are so vibrant whilst not being too vibrant. The waves... who gives a f*ck? The game obviously looks better in motion than it does at a stand still. But seriously, this picture could be "cartoonalized" and made into a postcard, a rather epic one at that! :cool:

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Are people actually saying that screen is ugly? :O Damn you people are hard to please. When I saw this screenshot I nearly shat myself. Look at those sexy ass beach houses! :inlove: They are all diverse and I hope we can buy one of them.

The colors are so vibrant whilst not being too vibrant. The waves... who gives a f*ck? The game obviously looks better in motion than it does at a stand still. But seriously, this picture could be "cartoonalized" and made into a postcard, a rather epic one at that! :cool:

No, nobody is saying it's ugly. In fact quite the opposite, it DOES look insanely beautiful. And the thing we're pointing out makes this a problem.

This is another one of those "bullshots" - aka not a screenshot from the console. Notice how NONE of the screenshots were said to be on PS3 or Xbox 360? Because they aren't. These are direct screenshots from within the games official editor that Rockstar uses to make the game, ON A PC.

Don't expect the console version to look this good, because it won't.

V8VANTAGE
  • V8VANTAGE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

2uepnkm.jpg

Screens like this make me appreciate how far we've come since the horrid PS2 era engine. Look how the sea randomly has an "edge", the gaping holes in the environment because the draw distance is so low and not a ped or veichle in sight! Also, I don't know what people are complaining about the original shot; it looks pretty good to me.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

No, nobody is saying it's ugly. In fact quite the opposite, it DOES look insanely beautiful. And the thing we're pointing out makes this a problem.

This is another one of those "bullshots" - aka not a screenshot from the console. Notice how NONE of the screenshots were said to be on PS3 or Xbox 360? Because they aren't. These are direct screenshots from within the games official editor that Rockstar uses to make the game, ON A PC.

We've seen the game in action on the PS3. It doesn't look that much worse AT ALL.

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

You think that they would have spotted it themselves before they released it.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

I direct messaged Rockstar on Twitter, 

m0XEm74.png

Maybe they are working on fixing the image?

how are they following you

• RaptorTaco likes this

RaptorTaco
  • RaptorTaco

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

These threads just make me sad now. It's not some crazy conspiracy, it's just the way games are made. All games. All marketing.

The game is out in just over a week. Give it up until then.
  • Sting4S likes this

R.F.
  • R.F.

I <3 R*

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

I'm baffled to find out that gta v was actually made on a bunch of programs! I thought it was 5 guys building it in minecraft directly from a ps3...

WildTurkeyMcGee
  • WildTurkeyMcGee

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

How this proves the screens are from PC, I have no clue. Go educate yourselves before coming in here foaming at the mouth like a pack of rabid bewildered stray dogs.

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by LaDispute, 06 September 2013 - 07:30 PM.

You are wrong it will, and i want an apology on the 17th, they set the settings to exactly what the console will look like, have a look at how beautiful the game is in the Egochaser commercial.

• dethbiker likes this

INEEDVNOW
  • INEEDVNOW

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

The first thing that caught my eye watching the screens was that axis haha.

Nerdlife  :beerhat:

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

I made the original thread here which was locked, but this OP just copied me.  http://gtaforums.com...on-this-screen/ so OP is no sherlock...

Actually I'm the Sherlock as you never mentioned it resembling that and I did in that very thread.

polosistealth
  • polosistealth

grandtheftauto.RO

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by polosistealth, 06 September 2013 - 07:33 PM.

How this proves the screens are from PC, I have no clue. Go educate yourselves before coming in here foaming at the mouth like a pack of rabid bewildered stray dogs.

lol all consoles games are made on PC......

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by TheRealBars, 06 September 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Just wait till redx165 gets here guys.. he will use his 'facts' to prove its from the ps3 version ;).. 

• GTAIVman and IchliebeDeutscheland like this

Sticky Pads
  • Sticky Pads

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

My mind truly is blown thought that they would let this slip, and that they really are lying about the screenshots. That kinda hurts.

Notice how NONE of the screenshots were said to be on PS3 or Xbox 360? Because they aren't. These are direct screenshots from within the games official editor that Rockstar uses to make the game, ON A PC.

Eh, contradicting yourself a bit there?  Rockstar never said the screenshots are from PS3 or Xbox, but they are lying about the screenshots?  Interesting.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

how are they following you

yea how

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Ridiculous how they are still using PC software to put out screenshots. The game's out in 10 days give us screenshots to showcase the actual game!

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Eh, contradicting yourself a bit there?  Rockstar never said the screenshots are from PS3 or Xbox, but they are lying about the screenshots?  Interesting.

How is it contradicting for me to be upset that they post screenshots from a CONSOLE ONLY videogame then let something slip that proves that these screenshots are not taken from the consoles they will be sold on?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users