Finally I'm In!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Nertez
  • Nertez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

OK, so I read GTA 5 sections for long long months, but I wasn't able to register (sign up) whatsoever! It always gave me some kind of error and message, that I can contact admin. So when I did, e-mail came back as non-existant. Really lame as hell, guys. I was hoping badly that after this big upgrade I will be able to join... and I'm here. I'm just sayin, do you even realize some (many? few?) people couldn't join???

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

You must have entered the e-mail incorrectly back then so they couldn't send the verification mail. I don't think there's anything wrong with the registration system. Sometimes the e-mail is sent to the spam folder as well so you may have missed that. 

Anyway it's good that you got to join the forums. 

Nertez
  • Nertez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

No, it was clickable link, it was impossible to enter in incorrectly. And I got e-mail back that it doesn't exist, nothing was in my spam folder. I have no idea what was happening,

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

No, it was clickable link, it was impossible to enter in incorrectly. And I got e-mail back that it doesn't exist, nothing was in my spam folder. I have no idea what was happening,

What exactly did it say in the error message?

Also, when did you try to apply? After the forum upgrade, while it was upgrading or before 5th September?

Nertez
  • Nertez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

It was somehitng like "there was an error, try to cantact administrator". No specific error.

It was waaaaaay before upgrade, months ago. :-)

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

It was somehitng like "there was an error, try to cantact administrator". No specific error.

It was waaaaaay before upgrade, months ago. :-)

Well, I'm not too sure then. The old version of the forums did have a lot more technical issues towards the upgrade yet there were still new members signing up. Oh well, its good to have you here now :^:

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Well, it seems there's no problem now. Have fun!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users