Tables

Bring them back
11 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Please bring tables back. There are a lot of posts that just don't work without them. I have a few threads planned for the V section that really need tables to work well.

I know its only been a day but I figured I would post this and allow others to chime in.
  • theonlytobyever likes this

Janky
  • Janky

With the whoas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Probably 90% of the threads in the Gang section use tables. Especially gangs like Angles of Death MC where the majority of their entire thread is made up of different variations of tables. Needless to say, I think it's pretty important to have tables back. 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

Yeah, a good load of mods use tables to detail certain changes, our first post in the VCS PC topic is now completely messed up and looks terrible. :p

Blista_Compact
  • Blista_Compact

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

In fact, the tables are working. But the CSS is missing, so you don't see the borders. This will be quite esay to fix.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by nic_23, 06 September 2013 - 06:36 PM.

i agree the tables need to be fixed, because if we don't have tables we wont have member lists in the gang section, and if we don't have memberlists then i guess we will just be running a discussion topic for the gang and people will be using the crews feature more and members in the gangs wont all be signed up to the forums.

• + Dragonjack + likes this

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Ultranumb

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Please bring tables back. There are a lot of posts that just don't work without them. I have a few threads planned for the V section that really need tables to work well.

I know its only been a day but I figured I would post this and allow others to chime in.

I made a suggestion regarding this and suggested codes as well.

• Sintation likes this

darkplague
  • darkplague

Instigater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

In fact, the tables are working. But the CSS is missing, so you don't see the borders. This will be quite esay to fix.

The tables are NOT working. The ones that were already inplace have appeared similarly to how they were, but w/o their borders, but when you try to edit them... well, for example, go check out my Music Thread on the "News" section of GTA V...

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

My Guess the football team leaderboard is now f*cked up as well, let's hope things will be fixed soon...

Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:28 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 07 September 2013 - 12:29 PM.

You should not edit any of your posts that have tables until the table codes are back. I did that mistake yesterday in GTA IV Database, and it messed everything up. Once the BBcode is complete again, I can re-work the entire Vehicles and Weapons section, which will take quite some time. Do not touch the code until everything works the way it is meant to be.

L00NEY
  • L00NEY

''In the Warriors code there is no Surrender.''

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

Is it still possible though to show a Youtube video? Without a link? What i mean is that you see the video on here? :panic:

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:25 PM Edited by s7free, 07 September 2013 - 05:41 PM.

As this is WIP (Work in progress) I'm sure Tank with bring the old BB Codes back in time. As the whole forums and the posts/topic have been transfered over to the new system which is of course the main thing it will only be a matter of time until the other things are added

The switch over was the main thing to do from what I can tell so just give it a little more time :^:

@The above post

You can now insert the YouTube link without having to paste the Video's ID like we had to before

You can still use the YouTube tags but it's futile (Using the old style will not work)

Examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzV5_Uhu08A

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzV5_Uhu08A[/youtube]

The old style no longer works as you can see

nzV5_Uhu08A

[youtube]nzV5_Uhu08A[/youtube]

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

You should not edit any of your posts that have tables until the table codes are back. I did that mistake yesterday in GTA IV Database, and it messed everything up. Once the BBcode is complete again, I can re-work the entire Vehicles and Weapons section, which will take quite some time. Do not touch the code until everything works the way it is meant to be.

i could tell the tables were f*cked straight away so i havnt touched it, i have f*cked around in priever mode and its just completely messed.

• A J likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users