Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Are You Going To Do During The Gta V Midnight Launch?

75 replies to this topic
TheFool
  • TheFool

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

During the midnight launch? I will probably have the game beat by the time people are lining up at midnight on the 16-17th for the midnight release as I am getting my copy this monday, a week early :D It's gonna be an early birthday present for me since my birthday is coming up on the 27th.

How is that possible?

It is very possible, I'm sure it's the same everywhere, but the gamestop here already has stock of gtav sitting in the back. The reason I have to wait until Tomorrow instead of picking it up today, yesterday or the day before? Well Monday morning this week there is only one person on shift until 2pm since the store here is pretty under staff'd. That indavidual that is on shift? My brother. So he is getting me to come in, in the morning a bit after opening and I will be getting my copy of gta than. He has already set it up for me, He already took the disc from one of the cases in the box and slipped it into one of their used game sleeves. So i'm gonna go in there tomorrow morning and purchase myself a copy of some game called eat lead, there is only one and it's sitting in the $5 bins that sit just ouside the store doors in the mall. So yeah, instead of actually getting wtf eat lead is, I will be getting gtav :D The only way this could possibly get screwed up between now and tomorrow is if by some god forsaken curse of bad luck and someone picks that game out of the bin... Than i'm screwed out of getting gta early and most likely in a few days when my brothers manager looks into why there was a gtav disc in that sleeve well he would be out of a job.

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:17 PM

Sleeping.

Ashbringer45
  • Ashbringer45

GTA Bodybuilder

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

During the midnight launch? I will probably have the game beat by the time people are lining up at midnight on the 16-17th for the midnight release as I am getting my copy this monday, a week early :D It's gonna be an early birthday present for me since my birthday is coming up on the 27th.

How is that possible?

It is very possible, I'm sure it's the same everywhere, but the gamestop here already has stock of gtav sitting in the back. The reason I have to wait until Tomorrow instead of picking it up today, yesterday or the day before? Well Monday morning this week there is only one person on shift until 2pm since the store here is pretty under staff'd. That indavidual that is on shift? My brother. So he is getting me to come in, in the morning a bit after opening and I will be getting my copy of gta than. He has already set it up for me, He already took the disc from one of the cases in the box and slipped it into one of their used game sleeves. So i'm gonna go in there tomorrow morning and purchase myself a copy of some game called eat lead, there is only one and it's sitting in the $5 bins that sit just ouside the store doors in the mall. So yeah, instead of actually getting wtf eat lead is, I will be getting gtav :D The only way this could possibly get screwed up between now and tomorrow is if by some god forsaken curse of bad luck and someone picks that game out of the bin... Than i'm screwed out of getting gta early and most likely in a few days when my brothers manager looks into why there was a gtav disc in that sleeve well he would be out of a job.

Will you give us something to lessen our waiting pain?

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

If I'm not on here/YT then probably asleep! :lol: That will be all I can do since my copy is being delivered on the 17th at some point.

Pizza-Kun
  • Pizza-Kun

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

I'll be asleep waiting for 10am.

arran94
  • arran94

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Wait in line for the game, what else is there to do?

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Arrive at EB for 9:30 & get my purchase rang through the till. Leave & get coffee & smoke a spliff. Go back to EB and wait for the doors to open while pumping tunes in my car & smoking another spliff. Get into line around 11:30 and wait for the doors to open. Drive 5 minutes home after getting my CE & start the install & smoke another spliff while waiting. Then explore the map for a couple hours. Crash, and play all day on the 17th.

TruScapes
  • TruScapes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Well I found out that the Gamestop at the Franklin Mills Mall in Philly has 600+ pre orders, and the line will begin at 6pm for the midnight release.  I plan on getting there around 1030, bringing a folding chair and waiting untill I get my game and rush home

LOL midnight release at the mills that sh*t will probably go from the blue entrance to the amc outlet. I decided to go up abit towards the burbs where more oldheads live hoping it wont be as many.

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

Waiting in line for my game.

Ashbringer45
  • Ashbringer45

GTA Bodybuilder

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Waiting in line for my game.

You know nothing, jonn snow.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

hopefully driving to game store, get game, drive home.. which ideally shouldn't take me more than 30 minutes for the round trip. 

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by MintBerryCrunch, 08 September 2013 - 12:50 PM.

Mine's confirmed as being dispatched on the 14th so I'll either playing the game at midnight launch or I'll be sleeping til the mail arrives the next morning.

sanpreet
  • sanpreet

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

Sleep

Siz
  • Siz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

I'll be playing/installing GTA V. (Pre-loading through PSN)

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

i'll be sleeping 

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Every midnight launch I've been to at EB Games (GTA IV, Modern Warfare, Black Ops) they've had the game set up to play on the tv's there. So I'll be getting there for 9 or whenever it opens to play some of the game.

I'm in Australia so I'll post some info on here as soon as I get the chance. The forums will probably be flooded with info as soon as it hits midnight somewhere in the world if not sooner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users