» «
Photo

Earths Last Defense

9 replies to this topic
Willy41
  • Willy41

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:27 AM Edited by Willy41, 09 September 2013 - 01:40 PM.

r7jb.jpg

Summary

On 2051, there was huge crisis that is happening on the world. Almost half of the Earths population is gone. On the earlier days, people think Aliens aren't real, but now, they faced the sudden death of this madness. 2 years later, the humans are almost extinct, until 2 great heroes emerged. Felix Silversteir, and his companion, Aleks Demidov. They fought aliens bravely, they freed all the human slaves from different cities. Because of this, aliens are alarmed. They send huge troops of aliens and huge UFOs to exterminate this two heroes. What would happen next? Would the humans be extinct?

Characters and Factions

Legends:

Green - Main Faction

Blue - Allies

Gray - Neutral

Red - Enemies

EOL (Earths Last Defense) - The last hope of Earth that fights aliens and helps human slaves.

Army - The forces that helps EOL to fight aliens.

Bandits - Unknown.

Aliens - They're the ones who causes this great crisis on Earth, they used humans to work for them and also eat them.

Felix Silversteir

Description - A hero that emerged lately on the year 2051 that fought aliens bravely and helps freed human slaves

Faction - Earths Last Defense

Aleks Demidov

Description - The companion of Felix that helps him to rescue humans and fight aliens.

Faction - Earths Last Defense

Zack Tower

Description - Unknown

Faction - Earths Last Defense

Jimmy Pierce

Description - One of the best friend of Felix, he always support Felix in some missions.

Faction - Army

Alien Guards

Description - They're the one who's guarding the human slaves. Their weapons are not that powerful.

Faction - Alien

Elite Guards

Description - These guards are powerful, they have strong weapons that can easily kill you.

Faction - Alien

Alien Pilots

Description - They're the ones who control the alienships.

Faction - Alien

Alien Commander

Description - The right hand of the king, this fellow can easily dominate all of the humans. His weapons are super powerful.

Faction - Alien

Alien King

Description - The boss of the aliens, his the one who controls all the cities.

Faction - Alien

More to come.

Missions

Chapter 1
Episode 1 - They Are Here
Episode 2 - Trapped!
Episode 3 - Air Battle

Skin mods (Recommended for better gaming.)

http://www.mediafire...1rcr52yyh9ioqng - Mods (Aliens, Big UFOs, Protagonists, Weapons)

Note: This is my first MP.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

Awesome story, good grammar and English.

I will play this once you made some missions.

Good luck.

Willy41
  • Willy41

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

The first mission has been uploaded! Please give me feedback and suggestions! :)

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

Ok, I played it. What can I say, let's talk about Pros first.

Pros: 

-Good English.

-Nice cutscenes.

-Good use of objects (I like moving objects)

Cons:

-Not impressive introduction (I mean, two persons talking about aliens then they appear? Wut?)

-No colour in dialogues (Reading white letters all the time could be boring, if you know what I mean)

-Unlimited ammo.

-No read-only (people can edit your mission and re-release it without your permission and claim it's theirs)

Tips:

-Put limited ammo in your future missions, so people won't shoot like mad.

-Put colour in your dialogues, but only in character's names.

It was a fine intro, not the best but fine.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:22 AM Edited by thegtaman531, 07 September 2013 - 07:23 AM.

So I tried this out, and this is what I thought

-Great story. I thought it would be like a generic alien movie but it has an original twist on it. Reminds me of falling skies.

-Nice use of objects.

-Make sure when you finish a mission you always press "Publish Mission" first. and upload the DYOM0.DAT. That way nobody can edit it or steal your mission.

@Revolver I don't think color in dialog is a problem. Sometimes it can get boring and repetitive doing the coding for color in every single mission.

Willy41
  • Willy41

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

Episode 2 is out!

Willy41
  • Willy41

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Episode 3 is out for playing! Please send me feedbacks!

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

-Great story. I thought it would be like a generic alien movie but it has an original twist on it. Reminds me of falling skies.
-Nice use of objects.
-Make sure when you finish a mission you always press "Publish Mission" first. and upload the DYOM0.DAT. That way nobody can edit it or steal your mission.
@Revolver I don't think color in dialog is a problem. Sometimes it can get boring and repetitive doing the coding for color in every single mission.

Reading white letters all the time IS boring. You can easily put colour with Notepad++. It's not that hard.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:10 AM Edited by thegtaman531, 10 September 2013 - 09:11 AM.

-Nice use of objects.

Reading white letters all the time IS boring. You can easily put colour with Notepad++. It's not that hard.

I'm not saying its hard, it just gets too boring doing it every single time you make a mission imo.

Feel free to do it if you want, it certainly looks better - but I don't mind either way.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Father Jirachi

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:58 AM Edited by Chips237, 10 September 2013 - 12:17 PM.

Episode two is like impossible.

EDIT: After USING CHEATS to get past 

Spoiler
, when one of the protagonists says "Get a helicopter" or something, the mission fails instantly.

Anybody else experienced that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users