About the GTA 5 Launch?
242 replies to this topic
Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

Actually my girlfriend had her first play of Grand Theft Auto IV yesterday! She got right into it and enjoyed killing innocent peds so much I sence she may be a lunatic lool!

My girlfriend always grabs a motorcycle and races through the streets and kills pedestrians while doing it haha.

LEXER1
  • LEXER1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Awww, that's so sad... well and I have no boyfriend. :monocle:

Lol @ I have nice tits btw

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:07 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 06 September 2013 - 08:07 AM.

ForeverAlone.png

What is this, "guuurl, frend" you speak of?

ALLSILENCED
  • ALLSILENCED

130k Subs on Youtube!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

No my girl is chill about it me and her are picking our copy's of GTAV at the midnight release then we are going back to her house to see who can get the farthest before we go to sleep

b1baller
  • b1baller

It's Just a Fourm.. Its Not That Serious

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Damn you all have some cool ass girlfriends.....  Lucky mother*ckers lol    :^:

• Karoi likes this

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

Well, my ex-girlfriend was going to play this game with me when it came out, but she recently broke up with me over text soo no :'(

• 93Sean93 likes this

b1baller
  • b1baller

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

TheBlackPeterParker., on 06 Sept 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

Well, my ex-girlfriend was going to play this game with me when it came out, but she recently broke up with me over text soo no :'(

Damn bro, sorry to hear that.

TwistedMedia
  • TwistedMedia

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

My girlfriend is looking forward to the 17th so I stop talking about the release and stop the hype.

This. My girlfriend just wants me to shut up about it lol. She's actually quite excited to see it though  :lol:

It's fun to make her try and play it, and watch her try to drive without breaking the law lol

Kihz
  • Kihz

Kihzzle is what they call me on the streets of Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

Girlfriend? Is that some sort of unconfirmed animal in GTA V? I'm calling spoilers on this post!

Fakey_91
  • Fakey_91

U Mad?!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

My gf said she will be giving me a blowie during opening scenes, she completely understands. Some of you need to learn how to handle your woman.
  • Karoi likes this

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Damn bro!  I wouldn't break up with my chick like that.  What i'm doing is spending some quality time with here before launch.  Going to take her up to Atlantic City this weekend lol

Doesn't mean she won't break up with you. Break up impending. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Luckily I don't have this issue being single and all...

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

My gf said she will be giving me a blowie during opening scenes, she completely understands. Some of you need to learn how to handle your woman.

About that part, I have nothing to complain about. That's all I wanted to say :)

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

I think some of you guys are egoistic peace of well...you know what! Just to think putting computer game at the top of your priority list, while dismissing real relationships with real person of an opposite sex! Thats ridiculous! I mean like no sh*t we're all gamers here, but some of you aren't just gamers, some of you are lifeless maniacs! 

• Malndor likes this

Tschimi
  • Tschimi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

She's flying to London one day before launch, so I got a whole week for myself with GTA V :beerhat:

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:50 AM Edited by Malndor, 06 September 2013 - 08:51 AM.

I think some of you guys are egoistic peace of well...you know what! Just to think putting computer game at the top of your priority list, while dismissing real relationships with real person of an opposite sex! Thats ridiculous! I mean like no sh*t we're all gamers here, but some of you aren't just gamers, some of you are lifeless maniacs! 

This has earned you respect, what Vorpax said is truth.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

Oh and by the way, it might sound surprising to some of you, but IF thoughts like that even arrive in your heads, you know like "my girlfriend will be away from me for about a week" or something in that manner! Then ask yourself is these kind of relationships worth an effort at all? Do you really like this person so much, that you have to go through the hell of chosing her, instead of a video game?

• Malndor likes this

Ashbringer45
  • Ashbringer45

GTA Bodybuilder

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Bro do you even lift?

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

True but my girlfriend likes gaming and we have talked about this plan. And my girlfriend comes for gaming, without thinking.

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Ive been banging on about it so much that she probably cant wait for it just to be f*cking out!!!

Plus ive said take my credit card, leave me alone for 3 days...

• hawksapplesauce likes this

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Bro do you even lift?

I'm not a "bro" and i hate people referring to me like that, so please drop that gangsta wannabe crap, please if you want to get a reply from me next time! I only reply to serious people!...

• Karoi likes this

Kihz
  • Kihz

Kihzzle is what they call me on the streets of Los Santos.

• Members

csMB7.gif

Zip87
  • Zip87

Hustler

• Members

LOL LOOK GUYS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

True but my girlfriend likes gaming and we have talked about this plan. And my girlfriend comes for gaming, without thinking.

well...thats different! I'm not talking about situations like that! Situations like that are perfectly fine!

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

I'm not a "bro" and i hate people referring to me like that, so please drop that gangsta wannabe crap, please if you want to get a reply from me next time! I only reply to serious people!...

You are right, but my girlfriend and I talk about everything and sometimes she wants to give me some 'me' time and then she wants to have some 'her' time aswell. Now it's GTA V for me and she is going out with girlfriends. But the most of the time we do things together like visitting Amsterdam, going to Disneyland Paris or to the movies. So you don't have to be with your girlfriend everyday and every second. That's not healthy aswell. Right?

• DCRJonez likes this

Yodiggity
  • Yodiggity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

My girlfriend would have been pissed, but I married her a year ago and now that she's my wife she'll be glad to be rid of me for hundreds of hours that will be dedicated to gta v. Married life has it's benefits

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

You are right, but my girlfriend and I talk about everything and sometimes she wants to give me some 'me' time and then she wants to have some 'her' time aswell. Now it's GTA V for me and she is going out with girlfriends. But the most of the time we do things together like visitting Amsterdam, going to Disneyland Paris or to the movies. So you don't have to be with your girlfriend everyday and every second. That's not healthy aswell. Right?

Read my post above, would you? I clearly said myself thats perfectly fine as long as both you and her are in agreement! If thats the case, then hell...off course you have nothing to worry about!

• DCRJonez and Karoi like this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

Read my post above, would you? I clearly said myself thats perfectly fine as long as both you and her are in agreement! If thats the case, then hell...off course you have nothing to worry about!

Yeah, I have read it. I was to fast with posting again haha. But we are on the same level.  :cookie:

• Vorpax likes this

yaninufc
  • yaninufc

I Love Bacon!

• Members

Mine is more pissed the fact i am taking a few days off from my shop 

she says "how can you lose money for a game" 

BITCH please its worth it!!

b1baller
  • b1baller

• Members

Vorpax, on 06 Sept 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

Considering that you believe that i'm totally putting the love of my life before a video game is funny as hell to me lol. 

I'm not a "Gamer"  I just love GTA games, I have since I was a young teenager. This is in no means my fault.  This her not being emotionally mature.  She is the one not realizing that this is something that I love and will always love to do.  So take a chill pill. 

"its just a forum, it ain't that serious" lol laugh a little

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users