Photo

Anxiousness Now Vs For Gta Online

17 replies to this topic
ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

I know that many of you, including myself, are ridiculously anxious for the 17th. Just overly f*cking anxious lol. Do you think the wait for October first will be as bad as the last 2 week wait for the game since it looks absolutly amazing, or no because you'll be able to make time fly by getting to know the world and doing thr story line?

Dick Justice
  • Dick Justice

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

I don't see why it would be. We'll have GTA V to tide over the wait for GTA Online. At the moment, we have nothing to help us wait. 

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

I don't see why it would be. We'll have GTA V to tide over the wait for GTA Online. At the moment, we have nothing to help us wait.

Word. I borrowed Battlefield 3 from a friend and now playing that for the first time. Playing a new game has been helping me a ton not to think about gta v 24/7

INB4 fanboys smash on fps games
  • IMr_SmithI likes this

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

The wait for october 1st in gna breeze by now that everyone has gta 5. 14 days (2 weeks) isnt long enough to fully get the best out of gta 5's story and features

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

I know that different people have different tastes and different ways of doing things, but I honestly do not see how the little wait until October 1st could be bad in any way, shape or form, no matter how excited you are for GTAO. I mean, this is GTA V, the game that we have been waiting for for 5 years, nearly 2 years if you are only counting when the game was announced. This GTA looks to have an inconceivable amount of things to do whilst free roaming. Multiple characters alone reveals a lot of things that can be done and the different ways in which you can do them. Exploring the map, finding Easter eggs, doing missions ect. There is so much in the GTA V Single Player mode to keep you occupied until GTAO is released.

• ZombCreations and GTA_VI like this

The Shadow
  • The Shadow

Foot Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • Greece

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

I don't see why not wait patiently. The time will pass playing the Single Player... We will have a lot of stuff to explore, complete the story, do random things and of course PISS OFF COPS! So for me, i will be waiting patiently until the servers open.

• ZombCreations likes this

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

The wait for october 1st in gna breeze by now that everyone has gta 5. 14 days (2 weeks) isnt long enough to fully get the best out of gta 5's story and features

That's true. I'll already be taking thr story slow anyway like I usually do. So with online coming shortly after, it could be a very long time before I beat the single player completely.

03silverbullet
  • 03silverbullet

multiplaya4life

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

i'm so ready for gta online that playing through story mode won't quell that urge to bomb on other players.  i'll be happy that i'm finally getting my hands on the next gta, but i'll feel like i'm only getting a sliver of the game, because i know i'll be putting in so many hours in online play.  

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

GTA Online is just the icing on the cake for me. When I'm playing GTA V, it'll give me time to focus on the storyline missions, and I'll be totally absorbed in doing my own thing... I'm sure it will be just one of those things where before I know it I'll be like "Oh hey, GTA Online is available now, cool!"

b1baller
  • b1baller

It's Just a Fourm.. Its Not That Serious

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

We will be wayyy to occupied playing GTA 5 but after we beat story mode then that's when you will be anxiously awaiting GTAO.

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:38 AM Edited by LaDispute, 06 September 2013 - 09:39 AM.

GTAO is just GTAV but online, there really shouldnt be any excitement involved because we will finally have GTAV to be excited over when we play.

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:538__K/D:17.33 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

for two weeks i will be training for online :rampage:

TheRealMisterBiz
  • TheRealMisterBiz

The Hellacious Motormouth

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Nope...I'll have the single player to keep me happy and probably some planning with the crew

iTrader
  • iTrader

GTA'ing Since 02'

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Their is barely a wait between the two releases, I think you won't even be finished with single player before GTAO comes out (;

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

The wait for Online will not be bad at all. I can wait for online for another year with GTA V storyline and having fun in free roam. And I'm really looking forward to GTAO, its not like I dont care about it.

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Gangsta

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

I don't care much about GTA Online. It could be released on october or even delayed, it makes no difference for me.

AndreyKva
  • AndreyKva

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

I am mostly into SP, so that. I will not be awaiting Online and when it comes, I'll just be "Cool" and that is it.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Cooking meth helps me survive those 10 days.

• AndreyKva likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users