Photo

Sons Of Anarchy Au - Established Crew Recruiting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 14 September 2013 - 07:12 AM.

Logo1_zpsaeb5b3fe.gif

Logo2_zpsfba842c5.gif

Recruitment Status: Open

Platform: PS3, Xbox360

Rockstar Social Club Page

Crew Forum Page

Created in 1974 the Sons Of Anarchy AU was Created by the Original Sons Of Anarchy Samcro president John 'JT' Teller, To Expand the club into Australia after seeing the success of other clubs doing so, Shortly after Establishing in Australia the Sons got into Drug Dealing and Payed Hits. "No One could see how much this club will grow so let is run wild and see where we get"-John Teller '1975

By 1978, The Sons had expanded exponentially having multiple chapters all over the country they had by this point started minor bank robberies and major drug transportation for the SOA samcro chapter, sensing that another expansion was needed Current President Sandman Decided to attack and take over several rival MC gangs and drug operations leading to a giant profit, Seeing nothing left in Australia Sandman made a decision to head to Los Santos in search of more money and drugs.

from 1980 to 2012 the Sons Tore up Los Santos laying waste to each and every rival that they came up against fighting Rival MC's and fighting a war with the lost and damned MC but the glory soon ended when the lost and damned orchestrated a massive attack on The Sons Of Anarchy leading to over 90% of the club being destroyed and leaving the sons very weak Along with countless deaths President Sandman was found dismembered with the letters TLAD cut into his torso.

Original member Nuahs85 Seeing the club falling into Ruins and eventually disappearing, Stepped up to the plate as the New President  under his command the Sons are slowly rebuilding the once great Motorcycle club Vowing revenge on the lost and damned club, In-light of all the new members being recruited some retired members have come back to assist the frail club and to make it as great and as strong if not stronger than it once was.

Logo11-Application_zps39af88fd.gif

Please click reply and answer the following questions to apply to join the crew.

All members are required to join the crew under R* Social club and will be given priority over non-forum members.

Questions & Answers  

1. Your age? 

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? 

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced?

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name?

5. Time zone/Country?

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum?

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.?

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew.   

bd5994be812bd66b1b5d75919e2fd68376f45616

Fear the Reaper!

http://socialclub.ro...s_of_anarchy_au

• ast312 likes this

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Please note this crew is not restricted only to those in AUS and contains members worldwide

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Have just created a crew page on forum.

Please check it out as i would love to have some forum members join the crew before GTA V release.

http://gtaforums.com...chy-au/?hl=sons

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

Our crew page is now up pending further updates.

http://gtaforums.com...-of-anarchy-au/

Smooveeb
  • Smooveeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

Hey man whats up just replaying to the forum like you told me to, GT is sk8rkiid496.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

Welcome to the forum, good to have you as part of this aspect of the crew

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

Just had all my crew members booted by someone who i promoted and turned out to be a douche. Definately need more active members now

LastSaiyan
  • LastSaiyan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:42 PM Edited by LastSaiyan, 09 September 2013 - 12:43 PM.

Questions & Answers  

1. Your age?    38 m

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played?   GTA, RDR,

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced?   Experienced

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name?  LastSaiyan  PSN

5. Time zone/Country?  Central, TX

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum?   2x or more times a day

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.?  Heists on top of the list

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew.   That's a Big YES

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

welcome aboard mate :)

xyron34
  • xyron34

Urban Viking

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

Hey guys, long time lurker on gtaforums, but I recently made an account to sign up for this crew. Smooveeb invited me because I've been looking for a cool biker themed crew and I am a big fan of SOA, I look forward to raising hell with you guys in GTA Online on October 1st! Thanks for the opportunity to join a badass biker crew and make a few friends

1. Your age? 24

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? GTA 3-4, Vice City, San Andreas, Max Payne 1-2, RDR

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? Social, but I'm no pushover

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name? ANKH357 (360)

5. Time zone/Country? East Coast USA (GMT -5)

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? I play video games of some kind almost every day GTA4 and RDR are some of my favorites, as mentioned I just recently registered but I visit this website a few times a week on average

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.? My best skill is driving and I'm a fairly skilled helicopter pilot. I'm solid in a firefight too but wheelman would be my ideal role

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew.  I like to think loyalty is one of my strongest characteristics, I'll treat you all as brothers and I look forward for a chance to prove it!

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:53 AM Edited by Sons Of Anarchy AU, 10 September 2013 - 05:54 AM.

Welcome Xyron be sure to join on Social Club

xyron34
  • xyron34

Urban Viking

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Already joined man, thanks again for letting me be a part of this!

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

Were glad to have you in the new re establishing Sons Of Anarchy AU

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

Still plenty of room for more people in a week we have gone from 150+ to 1 back up to 30.

If you think you will fit in and your over 18 and not immature please fill in the app.

Currently openly recruiting

M37H
  • M37H

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Questions & Answers
1. Your age? 27m
2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? GTA, RDR,
3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? Experienced
4. PSN/XBOX360 account name? Repook psn but my online name will be M37H
5. Time zone/Country? Australia , vic
6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? Forum often playing tues , thurs , fri night after 8 and weekends .
7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.? Everything :)
8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew. Yes :)

M37H
  • M37H

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Filled in the the application but I'm already part of the social club under name "Repook"

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Welcome to the brotherhood!

Questions & Answers
1. Your age? 27m
2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? GTA, RDR,
3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? Experienced
4. PSN/XBOX360 account name? Repook psn but my online name will be M37H
5. Time zone/Country? Australia , vic
6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? Forum often playing tues , thurs , fri night after 8 and weekends .
7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.? Everything :)
8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew. Yes :)

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

We have amended our logo to add some uniqueness.

Still open recruitment for those over 18 years of age. Just Complete Questionnaire.

We would really love to get some more Xbox members

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

This is an over 18+ crew for mature members looking for an enjoyable time not an annoying time. Immaturity will be rewarded with a trip out the door head first.

Dont be afraid to apply your initiation is not that bad ;) 

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

Still recruiting. be sure to check out our main page. link is in signature under recruitment 

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Dedicated Xbox360 members highly sought after

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

Please stop bumping your thread

BANEcampbell
  • BANEcampbell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

1. 26

2. All 

3. Social

4. BANEcampbell

5. Australia, Sydney

6. All week

7. All

8. Fo shizzle

BANEcampbell
  • BANEcampbell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hey. Are you guys cool with my application to join? Ive been hitting some mates with xbox to check yous out as well.

-Marto-
  • -Marto-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:55 AM Edited by -Marto-, 16 September 2013 - 08:55 AM.

Questions & Answers  

1. Your age? 19

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played?  GTA 3 all the way to GTA 4, The Bully and The Warriors.

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? Social 

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name? Xbox 360 and name is MartyBrahhh

5. Time zone/Country? Australia, Newcastle

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? New to the forum and atleast 3-5

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities- Heists and Missions, but I am mainly a trigger man and I also enjoy hand to hand combat so hired muscle.

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew. Yes.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

Questions & Answers  

1. Your age? 19

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played?  GTA 3 all the way to GTA 4, The Bully and The Warriors.

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? Social 

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name? Xbox 360 and name is MartyBrahhh

5. Time zone/Country? Australia, Newcastle

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? New to the forum and atleast 3-5

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities- Heists and Missions, but I am mainly a trigger man and I also enjoy hand to hand combat so hired muscle.

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew. Yes.

Please drop by our forum and sign up then your good to know :). Please sign up with your 260 i.d so we know who you are.

http://sonsofanarchy.freeforums.org/

Skorpio678
  • Skorpio678

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

1. Your age? 18

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? GTA VC, SA & 4, Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption. Maybe others but not that much

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? on GTA none, on other games a lot.

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name? PSN - Skorpio678

5. Time zone/Country? Australian Eastern (Tasmania)

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? Been playing every day since I got it, only found the forum today.

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.? I'm still trying to discover what I'm best at. I really enjoy the driving (Although saved a bit by Franklin's ability) and my aim isn't superb due to using free aim. But with practice I'll develop a talent I guess

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew.  

Schuttman5000
  • Schuttman5000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

2. All 3d gtas, rdr, mp.
3. Social-experienced
4. Psn schecterman5000
5. Lansing, MI.
6. Literally all my free time
7. Heist is at top of list. General mayhem.
8. Absolutely

kalr89
  • kalr89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

Questions & Answers  

1. Your age: 24

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? Mostly the GTA's

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? Social - Experienced

4. PSN account name? kalr89

5. Time zone/Country? Bris, AU

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? daily

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.? heists, expanding business, Driving.

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew.  Yes

brandog0
  • brandog0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

1. Your age? 19

2. Which Rockstar Games have you previous played? GTA 4, red dead, and GTA 5

3. What is your level of Multi player Gaming experience, Noob/Social/Experienced? Experienced

4. PSN/XBOX360 account name? PSN- SavePvt.Taco XBOX360- SavePrivateTaco

5. Time zone/Country? Central time USA

6. How often do you play a week and visit the forum? I play at least 4 times a week and i visit the forum about 2 times a week/ maybe more

7. What role would interest you the most in Crew activities , Heists/Missions etc.? Heists

8. By joining the Sons Of Anarchy AU Crew you accept that you will be loyal to the crew.  HELL YE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users