• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

ok this probably isint were im supposed to do this but how does the respect system work?

• Deadly Target likes this

jnasty919
  • jnasty919

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

You make threads / post that arent bullsh*t and obvious attempts at trolling and if  somone likes what you said, they give you respect. i doubt however you will be earning any from this thread.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

i just wanted to know thanks. im just getting used to the changes.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

You make good posts, people like your posts, that little number under you name goes up. You get a little notification and a warm fuzzy feeling that someone, somewhere on the internet thinks you're a good person. You start trying to make good posts on a regular basis so that number goes up. You hit 50 respect points and you think "alright I'm going to get to 100". Then you get to 100 and you aim for 500. You think to yourself "once I hit 500 I'll stop caring so much about respect". The you hit 500 and you don't stop caring. You keep doing meaningless things to up your respect until one day you're robbing an Army vets house with your bro Ryder because he's all hopped up on some crazy sh*t and you do these missions expecting to get paid but you don't get paid.

You get respect. I think after like 1000 you can recruit a homie (they wear OG colors) to come and defend your posts or some sh*t. I don't know, we're still working out the bugs.

edit - Then I lock your topic but you still get the respect points. Please use the proper section next time, and I hope the other posters answered your questions because I'm still not sure what I just wrote.

• Otter and Milton T Pike like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users