Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will Bonus Items Still Be In The Regular Game?

Bonus special edition gta5 unlockables
19 replies to this topic
Recklessdoc
  • Recklessdoc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

I know with the $80 Special Edition you get some bonus items, do you think they will be in the regular edition but just cost money or not be available right away? Like the free weapons will still be in the regular game but cost money, And the ability bars regenerating faster and bonus outfits, do you think that is unlockable in the regular game and just not available at the very beginning?

Honestly I like working my way up to things, starting out with faster bars, fast cars, and free weapons right away almost seems like cheating to me. I like starting from the bottom up. Thoughts?

CookieMonsterRawr
  • CookieMonsterRawr

Changing lives one explosion at a time.

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

I honestly think that it'll only be for the people who pre-ordered the SE/CE. But, they could also sell a $20 package that gives you the SE content. A lot of games have done it before, but I don't recall Rockstar being one to do so.  So honestly, it's a 50/50 shot. As for the starting helps, I kinda like not starting from absolutely nothing. But there is still a lot to earn. Especially me being a car fanatic. I'll be earning for a lot of those. Hehe.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

Most likely not, they may be available later on as DLC. 

RX2000
  • RX2000

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

Just dont use the cars or weapons if you dont want to.....

7csc
  • 7csc

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by 7csc, 06 September 2013 - 04:38 AM.

I don't think so. Maybe later as a DLC,or that would be a waste of money for who pre-ordered the SE/CE , no? :p

gtabanger123
  • gtabanger123

Families OG

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

I think it might be released as DLC later on but it could be several months after GTA V is released. But like CookieMonsterRawr said, it could be a 50/50 shot. But I could be wrong as R* released RDR Content like a year later. So don't get your hopes up.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

The blimp is available to EVERYONE since it states that anybody that pre-ordered ANY version of the game will have EARLY ACCESS to the blimp...otherwise, why would they say that if it's only available to only those who pre-ordered? Not sure about the other stuff that comes with the CE/SE - I'm assuming the in-game stuff that comes with the CE/SE is available to only those who pre-ordered the CE or SE.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:57 AM

i hope not im paying alot for this. i dont think its fair for people that paid extra money so somebody who bought he baic gae get it to. if they want it it should be dlc at a later date. its only fair for us.

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

My opinion...

The weapons will be available in game for in game currency.

The vehicles will be available in game but will be harder to find.

The Blimp, MP Characters, Clothes, and Ability Boost will be available later on as paid DLC.

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

They might be made available via a Season Pass. 

b1baller
  • b1baller

It's Just a Fourm.. Its Not That Serious

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

We HOPE it comes later with DLC. :^:

highland0wolf
  • highland0wolf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

no i dont think so it wouldent be fair to the people who bought the SE/CE the weapons might be avalible as DLC a year or so down the line but i doubt it, rockstar isnt in the habbit of doing that.

AndreVC
  • AndreVC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

What a shame, I wanted to pre-order the SE, but my local game store only has the standard version. It's funny because the same stores in UK have them, the SE and CE. 

But the extra stuff should be exclusive to ones who bought SE/CE

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

No, it will not be in the standard version of the game.

The bonus content from the SE/CE will be made available for purchase to owners of the standard version. 

Think of it as timed exclusive DLC. SE/CE owners just get it early. It's not 100% exclusive to SE/CE owners.

Why would Rockstar do that? They'll make more money if they release it for everyone to buy. 

countrymike84
  • countrymike84

honky tonker

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

I bought the SE but I am really hoping that the Khamelion is in the standard game and not just exclusive to GTAO. That is probably going to be the first car I'm going to buy and customize..

norgeek
  • norgeek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Has anyone found a source that states in a completely non-ambiguous way that the vehicles and weapons are actually exclusively available to the CE/LE, rather than just available for free from the get-go? The way I read most of the descriptions, it seems like the CE/LE editions just offers early/free access, rather than exclusive access.

KingPhiL13
  • KingPhiL13

KING

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Probably be released later as DLC... but if you are going to buy the DLC, why not just buy the CE Edition and get them from the start?

severed
  • severed

Old Skool

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Honestly I like working my way up to things, starting out with faster bars, fast cars, and free weapons right away almost seems like cheating to me. I like starting from the bottom up. Thoughts?

this is exactly why I don't buy into all this bonus crap... it doesn't enhance the game any bit what so ever... standard edition is by far the greatest value for your money and I don't need to pay extra just to say thanks to rockstar... they can get more money from my pocket when they release GOOD dlc addons

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

All the bonus items will be in the standard edition too, at least visually. If they are not then someone playing online with a bonus car would appear to be driving an invisible vehicle, or shooting you with an invisible gun.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

I like starting with a challenge aswell. It makes you feel a lot more accomplished when you start getting weapons and stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users