12 replies to this topic
Kaster
  • Kaster

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Hi,

Got a sleep paralysis a few hours ago.

I almost fell asleep until I heard a noise vibration in my head as never before, I really felt that something was abducting me. I made an effort, called to the Lord, made some movements and opened my eyes, I just saw some colorfoul stuffs and washed faces... nothing scary but I felt a presence on my back near the window, every time i tried to watch to that side i had a bad feeling, Until I called for Lord Jesus... now I can see my whole room and there is nothing weird.

Please share your experience...

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

whiskeytits

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

I had my first SP experience, early last year.

Just woke up one morning, half conscious and fell back into micro-sleep before realising I was 'awake' and my body shut off immediately. I was completely paralysed and could not move. I attempted to open my eyes but it was extremely difficult. I then had an intention to roll out of bed, which I did and from one experience it turned into an out-of-body experience. Totally changed my life.

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

Jesus says...

user posted image

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

There's already a topic on this somewhere..

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

whiskeytits

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 11:22)
There's already a topic on this somewhere..

IIRC, there has been several topics on it but just let it be until the Mods step in.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

SEARCH would have found all these discussions going to waste:
Is Sleep paralysis dangerous?
Sleep Paralysis
Sleep Paralysis
Sleep paralysis
Sleep paralysis

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

I don't like it when I wake up during that. It's the middle of the night, I'm disoriented, and I can't move my arms, but I can move the rest of my body. So I end up like this:

mxt.gif

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

It's only ever happened to me once, when I was 12 or 13. But I remember it pretty vividly because of how scared I was!

I was teetering on the edge between sleep and consciousness in bed while I watched the Jefferson's on Nick-at-Night, then all of a sudden I'm completely alert yet unable to move any of my limbs. I called several times for my mom, and she eventually came and got me a glass of water. A couple minutes later I was just fine, but it was quite the experience.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

I've experienced sleep paralysis before. Couldn't move and saw stuff that wasn't actually there but snapped out of it and everything was normal again. And this morning when I was sleeping I snapped out of it for a second, opened one eye and could see normally and in the closed eye I could see my dream. Weird stuff.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

A Dose of Metal you need!!!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

I also had experiences that have posted, seldom happen 1 or 3 times per year approx.

The Milkman
  • The Milkman

"I'm just picking mushrooms and berries."

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

So this is the first time something like this happened to me. I'm not sure if it was a sleep plaralysis or not but it felt really strange. I'm currently in another city with my brother because he's there for work and I joined him to see the city and things. He went off for work and I decided to sleep again for a little while. After an hour I felt like waking up, I opened my eyes and heard the tv in the background but I couldn't move any part of my body. I was looking at the hotel room door until a bright green light flashed in front of my eyes and I heard a very loud cracking noise at my right ear. Then it slowly started at my left ear until it was really loud and my head started to hurt. I woke up a few seconds later and was really scared. Hope this doesn't happen again.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 06 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

So this is the first time something like this happened to me. I'm not sure if it was a sleep plaralysis or not but it felt really strange. I'm currently in another city with my brother because he's there for work and I joined him to see the city and things. He went off for work and I decided to sleep again for a little while. After an hour I felt like waking up, I opened my eyes and heard the tv in the background but I couldn't move any part of my body. I was looking at the hotel room door until a bright green light flashed in front of my eyes and I heard a very loud cracking noise at my right ear. Then it slowly started at my left ear until it was really loud and my head started to hurt. I woke up a few seconds later and was really scared. Hope this doesn't happen again.

How long did that happen? Sometimes, when waking up after being without doing any exercise for a while, the heart needs some time to go back to the normal blood flow so it can lead to a some second "faint" (vision and sometimes audition lost or seeing colors but the mind normally thinking (like thinking, "wtf is going on..."), as well as loss of body control, like falling down, etc.). If I'm not mistaken, sometimes it has to do with a too low blood pressure.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

What actually is sleep paralysis?

Is it when your kind of half awake and half asleep and you feel like you can't move. I don't think I've ever had that as I can move in most of my dreams. but I'm pretty sure there have been moments where I've dreamt that I'm awake and drifting off to sleep.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users