Liberty city minute

4 replies to this topic
pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

i just met florian cravic and i'm about 16-17hrs of play time in. will i still finish in time? i can just speed through and not worry about "missing" anything (trophy wise) correct?

i beat this game years ago, so i'm going through it again for trophies and a refresher before v. thx.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

If you're trying to get the trophy for completing under 20 hours, I doubt you'll get it in time if you're 17 hours in and only up to Florian Cravic.

What I suggest is to do only missions, and if you fail a mission, immediately load from autosave, that way the failed mission and driving time won't count towards overall playing time. You just might be able to finish the rest of the missions within 3 hours of actual playing mission time, otherwise you'll have to start again, but with this method you can finish the story within ~13 hours actual mission playing time. 

Infinityfq
  • Infinityfq

Career Criminal

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

It's 30 hours, so if you load the autosave everytime you fail a mission you should get the achievement without worries.

• Piperka likes this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

If you met Florian then you should beat the game in 30 hours without a problem. And it's absolutely possible to get everything else (trophy wise) after completing the story. 

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

thanks for the replies!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users