• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

Last night I went to sleep at 2 A.M., and woke up at 8:00. I rushed my ass as fast as I could to school and barely made it to Period 1 in time. Period 1 just happens to be US History class. I promptly drifted off to sleep, but Mr. Teacher Man wasn't having it, and said if I fell asleep again, I'd have to do a 10 page report on whatever it was he was talking about for those first 10 minutes. So I struggled to stay up. I did.

The next 2 classes went smoothly until Period 4, which happens to be Pre-Calculus. Today we had a quiz over everything we learned over these first 2 weeks. I dozed off in between questions, but did manage to get the whole thing done before class ended. Now it was finally Period 5, lunchtime. I thought to myself F*ck it, I'll just go and get a coffee and that'll be that.

So I left the school to the gas station with the best coffee. I got my usual, and went to the front to pay, when I spotted a display behind the counter. If you purchased this video game for $59.95, they would throw in a 12 pack of your choice of pop for free. In it was a copy of Madden 25 for X360. I asked if they had the PS3 version, but Mrs. Counter Lady said no. There was one thing she added at the end though (this isn't verbatim): "We may be able to talk to the [guys that bring the games] to see if we can special order a PS3 version for you of the next game." I asked, "What's the next game?" She said: "Grand Theft Auto 5," They will get the shipment on 9/16.

Basically what I'm saying is I could score a copy of GTA 5 a day early. It isn't set in stone yet, since I got PS3, not X360, but the possibility is there.

• Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

Thats cool man. But this doesnt need its own thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users